Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Bulletin Board
Reload this Page Gift Cards

For all updates, view the main page.

The Bulletin Board Sometimes interesting things happen... it'd be a shame for you to miss them. Check here for new events and changes big and small around the community.

Closed Thread
Old June 6th, 2009 (12:09 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Hiroshi Sotomura.
The City Manager
Administrator CS
Nature: Lax

PokéCommunity Supporter Virtual Gift Cards

A whole lot of us donate to the community but want the benefits passed onto another person. That's okay with us, of course. Now, we're introducing a new (and free*) way to pass it onto others! It's more like a gift for us AND a gift for them. (Isn't that a little confusing?)

* Free as in, you still have to donate the proper amount, but you don't pay to have the card made and sent.

Sample/template cards

Pick a card: With these cards, you can change the text in the placeholder positions, and the value on your selected card (it's not all $25!). (Of course, the watermark won't be there).

Got a design you'd like to add to our templates? Send me a PSD, and if it looks good enough, we'll add it.
(Note though that once you send it and we like it, it becomes ours. Make sure they're 300 pixels wide and 200 pixels high.)

The Aperture Science Labs PokéCommunity advises that you will be infracted if you're caught sending out fake cards.

The two sample cards here can be used as a base, but you can also have a special one sent with a different picture.

The process is simple: donate to us using any methods listed on this page. You must donate in either $5, $10, $15, $20, or $25 denominations.

Before or shortly after we credit your account with the donation amount (preferably before), send a PM to Hiroshi Sotomura (me) with the following details:
- The email you sent donations through (if you picked PayPal or Google Checkout), or the username you sent the donations with.
- The design of the card. If you wish, you can send your own card.
-- If you're choosing one of the sample designs above, you can tell me the text you want on the card and the amount you'd like to donate.
-- If you're sending your own card, please don't forget to include the recipient and the amount you want to donate on the image.

I'll be verifying all the details (seeing whether you paid us yet) with Rukario, but once that's over, the giftcard will be sent by us immediately or at the time specified. If you want us to be on time, you have to send your donation in on time. (Oh, and donations this way are final and aren't redeemable for cash.)

If you receive a gift card…

Either Rukario or I will send out the gift card (but if anyone else does though, please report it) to you on the behalf of the sender. You will be given the opportunity to redeem your gift card. If you don't want it, you can pass it back (and it'll be credited to the sender).
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links