• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make A Wish! <3 FV's Thread of EV'd, Events, and More! =3

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
I'm interested in the Shiny Ev'd Gallade. I can trade you the Japanese Battonage Events earlier, or an ev'd Meganium with 252 HP/ 252 Defense/ 6 Sp. Def.

Sure, how many batonages would u be willing to give me? Dx

(btw you need IV breeding help? I can't breed shinies, but I can pretty much breed anything you want with at least 2 or 3 31s).

minh1022

Bleach Fan
Years
Can you breed me a Rash/Mild Cyndaquil legitly w/ 31 IVs in Sp. Atk, Speed, and Attack? Can you also not clone it?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
Can you breed me a Rash/Mild Cyndaquil legitly w/ 31 IVs in Sp. Atk, Speed, and Attack? Can you also not clone it?

Yeah, I'll start on that one as soon as I finish my Azumarill and Nidoking okay?
Do you mean not redistribute it?

And SPATK and SPD shouldn't be too hard, but attack may take it a while longer.

minh1022

Bleach Fan
Years
I have a question by the way:
My typhlosion was breeded as a cyndaquil legitly with a Ditto and another Typhlosion. Both parents are legit. When it was ev trained, the trainer used rare candies acquired by AR to level it up so the process would be easier; not to level 100 though. Would my typhlosion still be legit?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
I have a question by the way:
My typhlosion was breeded as a cyndaquil legitly with a Ditto and another Typhlosion. Both parents are legit. When it was ev trained, the trainer used rare candies acquired by AR to level it up so the process would be easier; not to level 100 though. Would my typhlosion still be legit?

Well, the stats are not hacked in any sort of way, and the pokémon itself was not obtained through illegitimate means, so I guess that would make it legit.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
Well, the stats are not hacked in any sort of way, and the pokémon itself was not obtained through illegitimate means, so I guess that would make it legit.

hey frozen do you have the stats on the shiny ev'd metagross and shiny EV'd lucario?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
I am interested in these 1:
dpmbsa481.png

Bold / Levitate
252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SAtk
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Psychic
~ Stealth Rock / Thunder Wave / Grass Knot

CMT for offers

I need to re-EV that Mesprit, I think I screwed it up, but I'll get it to you ASAP.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
If this was the one in gav'z thread or in the cozas thread, its a hack

Shiny Raikou

Timid / Pressure
4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
~ Calm Mind
~ Thunderbolt
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power (No clue yet, I'll check IVs)

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
If this was the one in gav'z thread or in the cozas thread, its a hack

Shiny Raikou

Timid / Pressure
4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
~ Calm Mind
~ Thunderbolt
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power (No clue yet, I'll check IVs)

Dunno, I got it from Magmortar.

I'll run legit checker I guess.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
Then it's probably a hack since ive seen him trading with coza/gavz (not saying they're hackers but the raikou in their threads was a hack.)

you don't even need to hack check it, just tell me stats and where it came from so i can check ivs

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2009
if you still have your ev'd gallade can i possibly offer Shiny giratina and Dialga ?? or other shiny legendaries that i have are : heatran, cresselia , mesprit , zapdos , moltres , palkia and i have other shinies. i dont mind doing two for one coz i really like gallades for some reason :S dont you find them really cool ?? lol i know thats weird

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
if you still have your ev'd gallade can i possibly offer Shiny giratina and Dialga ?? or other shiny legendaries that i have are : heatran, cresselia , mesprit , zapdos , moltres , palkia and i have other shinies. i dont mind doing two for one coz i really like gallades for some reason :S dont you find them really cool ?? lol i know thats weird

Um I usually only take EV'd or IV'd pokes, even if they are shiny Dx

Back