• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Pokemon Opal, recruiting staff

Team name: Project Hiatu
Team Leader: Kitsukitty
Current Members:
Member names with a * are valid to DeviantART

driedzone* - Official Designer
Ann-chan1324* - Official Designer
Me - Official Designer, Spriter, Scriptor

Current Game title: Pokemon Opal
Current progress made: Battle scripts, Type scripts(Pokestarter) Pokedex currently being filled
Position(s) needed:
Pokémon Designers(2)
Spriters(1)
Scripters(1)
Move Animators(1)
Music Writers/Mixers(0)
Pokemon Cry Creators(0)

I will take as many as I need!

Timezone: US Eastern Time(New York)

Preferred Method of contact: For discussion or questions about the game, check my Profile and leave a message, private mail me, or email.(Email is found on my Profile; "Send Message")

Additional info:
Check the forum for more info.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=183929

If you want to learn more about my Time Zone, go here: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/zoneinfo?s=standard&tz=America/New_York

I really hope to find a new tile system, so if you know a better one than FR/LG, please tell me!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
Pokemon: the Scientist

• album.php
  • Recruiting a Team Member
    Team name: The Pokenitiative
    Team Leader: Me
    Current Members: Bards Swords (dialogue)
    Current Game title: Pokemon: the Scientist
    Current progress made: Plot synopsis posted in Plot idea section along with beginnings of extensive walk through.
    Position(s) needed: Since my main strength is plot writing, I need people who can bring Pokemon: the Scientist to life-This means Spriters, mappers, coders, music editors, ect
    Timezone: Central Time Zone
    Preferred Method of contact: you can always try me on my AIM: Playonwordsxyx
    Additional info: Take a look in the Plot idea section for Pokemon: the Scientist and if you like what you see, let me know if you want to join this team.
    - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2009
jadetitle.gif

• Team name: Pokemon Jade
    Team Leader:smashmaniac2008
    Current Members:ozzlander, smashmaniac2008, Tornado(me), Fallen Angel, and toothman22
    Current Game title: Pokemon Jade
    Current progress made:We are just starting to get ideas down except we are 1% done with the story.
    Position(s) needed:Concept Artists, Sprite artists, Map Makers, and Music Makers, (i think that is all)
    Timezone:?
    Preferred Method of contact: just go to this link http://pokemonjadeversion.co.nr/
    Area looking for work: Spriter, Mapper, Concept Artists, Music Makers (i think that is all)
    Examples of work:We have the very very very first part of story.
  • Ok, you are just getting out of bed when your rival comes in the door and says, "hey <insert name here> professor <insert name here> wants to talk to us right away, meet me in front of the professor's lab in 5 minutes." you get out of bed you go downstairs then your mom comes up to you and tells you that <rivals name> is waiting for you in front of the professor's lab, then on the tv screen it says, "BREAKING NEWS!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!! this just in, the small island off of the <north, south, east, or west> coast(choose what direction you want smash) has suddenly just burst into flames and is burning now, all the buildings and stuff are burning down right now, then everything stopped burning, and it was over everything was ash and it was just a horrible sight." Then your mom turns off the tv. and tells you to go now. Then you go, then your rival says, "finally you are here, now hurry lets go in, (you both go in) ok professor we're here, what do did you want to talk to us about now?" then the professor says, "There you are, ok well i was going to just discuss if you wanted to work in here with me. But something more urgent has come by me, i am sure that you 2 just saw that island mysteriously burst into flames and got destroyed. well, i want you 2 to go investigate for me, here are some pokemon you may choose which one you want. (you choose then your rival chooses). ok now you 2 go investigate the island is just 10 miles off the coast of here, here take these passes to go on the fairy, you 2 go together, and stick together.
  • Additional info: Plz join, currently only 2 members are posting in the forums and we need all the help we can get.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=4811585

Chronic

Off for the Ultimate Victory!
Years
Team name: AzureBlue Team
Team Leader: I guess that would be me... Chronic
Current Game title: Pokemon Azurite & Copper

Current progress made:
At this point, all the primary story has been completed (main events have been determined, names have been selected, region characteristics and details have been defined), still setting up minor details and additions to the gameplay. No progress has been made in other areas yet.

Current Members:
Chronic

Position(s) needed:
Scratch spriters (OW sprites, Pokemon sprites and Trainer sprites)
Tileset artists
Musicians (for cries, sounds, etc...)
Coders (RGSS only)
Designers (Character design, UI layout designers, and all similar stuff...)

Timezone: GTM - 06:00

Preferred Method of contact: PM System, MSN or email (PM for requesting a job)

Additional info:
Some of the expected innovations:

Spoiler:

For participating on the project, each member will receive bonuses on the game itself, like event-only areas/Pokemons before others and character style changes, and, as well, a resource package from the project development (gameplay scripts, tile and music packs, etc...) for use on other projects.

(Information about this and any other aspects of the project can be requested by any of the contact methods.)​

Last edited:

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
Team Name
Team Arceus

Team Leader
That would be me, Birdybot.

Current Members
Just me.

Current Game title
Arceus' Galaxy (will possibly change)

Current progress made
Not too much, since I have no team. At the moment, I've managed to get the first and second towns done, but I really need better sprites and stuff. I have the story all planned out, though.

Positions needed
Pokémon spriter
Trainer spriter
Other stuff spriter (tilesets, trainer cards, HP boxes, town maps, etc)
Very experienced scripter, who would be able to do stuff from making attacks to rearranging the PC system and stuff.

Timezone
I'm in England, not too far from the 0 line, so GMT (+0)

Preferred Method of contact
The PM system to apply for to be on the team, and then email if you can if you get the job :)

Additional info
Just a bit about the project you'll be working on. I think it'll be fairly good when it's done. It is ambitous, aiming to be a long game where the player starts in Kanto, then moves to Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and a new region called Arato. It should involve going to space in a rocket to save the world as well :) and I intend on making a shortened version to go along with it, which just has the Arato region.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
Pokemon SunOpal and MoonOnyx Recruitment

Team name:
Team SunOpal and MoonOnyx, or Team SOMO for short.

Team Leader:
me, incognito322!

Current Members:
just me, officially

Current Game title:
Pokemon SunOpal and Moon Onyx

Current progress made:
.25%, just finished mapping the first town, lol.

Position(s) needed:

Overworld Sprite Maker, in D/P Style
Scratch Pokemon Spriter, fronts, backs, and icons
Scripter familiar with Pokemon Essentials
Scratch Pokemon Trainer Spriter, fronts and backs for storyline characters. (I make tiles in D/P style, if anyone wants to know,)

Timezone:
as in the one I live in? GMT-6:00, that is Central Time for US & Canada

Preferred Method of contact:
PM me or just post on my thread in the Plot and Story Idea Space subforum

Additional info:
Once all members are recruited, and the game is making progress (first town to first gym), I'll have the thread moved to the Games Showcase subforum. If you want to see a little of what I have to offer, visit my thread, called Pokemon Niohe Adventures. I'll be adding pictures as I continue making the maps.

Joltz

Pokemon Galactite
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2010
Team Name: Team Galactite
Team Leader: Me; Joltz
Current Members: Joltz
Current Game title: Pokemon Galactite
Current progress made: Not an awful lot really. Twinleaf Town and Route 201 is made. Scripts done. And everything else needs done.
Position(s) needed: OW Spriter, Trainer Sprite Designer aka. non-OW, Eventer (I will do some of the Events), and thats it I think.
Timezone: uh... Bulgarian Time... Rofwl.
Preferred Method of contact: Please could everyone PM me.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Guys my project is close to being finished, and whoever accepts to help me will be able to see that, the biggest problem as of now, is that i don't have a Town Map yet, and i don't know how to do one, specially considering the in game maps, so if someone could help me i would be really thankfull, please contact me via PM.

Thank you in advance

murkage7

Maxwell leader of team Magma
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
I have a production team called FlyingPandaProductions we create all kinds of MMOs and sometimes ROM remakes of pokemon

We are working on a zombie MMO but i want to get started on a new more personal kinda MMO then the others. Our pokemon MMO, pokeunited online. I need people that can do something not just kids who think joining they can create a game. Im talking about scripting even basic scripting, HTML Java anything that can help
If your interest post here your skill, also if you have any prior work in your field so i can see your work maybe post an url or a photobucket anything like that

Thanks

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
Years
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: Storyline Writer
Timezone: -8 Hrs GMT Pacific Time Zone
Preferred method of contact PM or YIM

Examples of work: Now this is where it gets difficult, almost all of my old work has been published or is in the process of being published, except for one but that's being turned into a series of video games so I'm not exactly sure on ability to retain anonymity on the internet if I use any of them. I guess I could use one of my two upcoming internet series synopsis for an example but as I like to keep my work secret until it comes out, I'd rather not. I could use one of my fan-works, but then if my real life identity was discovered I might get into legal hot water. So what I'll do is if you want an example of my work, send me a PM and I'll send you a sample.

Additional Info: I am a professional writer that likes to do fanwork from time to time. It keeps me sharp, especially since the last time I had free time between published materials was almost a decade. I had nothing published between 1995 and 2004, I believe... I could be wrong on the years... Oh and I only help with projects that interest me... so at least have something interesting either in basic plot or character art...

Cail

Pokemon Faith Owner
Years

Team Name

Project Faith​

Team Leader

Cail​

Current Members

Active
  • Cail (spriter,mapper,idealist)

Current Game

Pokémon Faith

Current Progress Made

Map: 10%
Fakemon: 100%
Trainer Sprites: 75%
Pokemon Sprites: 75%
Script: 0% (I'm a Beginner Scripter)​

Positions Needed

• Scratch Pokémon spriter (Fakemon) - back, mini, and menu icons
  • Overworld spriter (Platinium style)
  • Trainer spriter (scratch sprites only)
  • Musician/sound effects (i.e. Pokémon cries) Maybe
  • Tileset artist
  • Programmer/ Coder/ Scripter
  • Writer/ Idealist - I'll handle most of it
  • Mapper (caves/dungeons/victory road, city/town, inside maps) - I'll handle most of this
  • Testers - only 5 testers for the demo
  • Wireless/Internet Station - im trying to put this in so people will be able to battle others throw thre computer on the game.

Timezone

GMT+ Eastern US/Canada​

Method of Contact

Email- [email protected]
[email protected]

PM- Cail​

Forums- Pokemonvolcano forums (Death angel)
(i will create a froums for the game later in time)​

Additional Info

• I only want experienced staff members who can produce high-quality work.
  • I want someone who is able to do Day & nigth tinting in the game and in battle
  • There will be 112 new pokemon to choose from, and 10 new moves including and extra HM.
  • If you look ing to do the sprites all sprite sizes must be (64x64 128x128)
  • The story line so for is rigth here comment on it and tell me what i should improve on.
Stroy Line

Jaden is a young boy who lives in the small town of Silice.
He earns a living by going on paper routes, while helping his family pay rent.​

One day Jaden found a mysteries riolu with great power on his paperoute.
The riolu was hurt so jaden took him in 1 day later riolu was happy with his new home and decied to stay with the family.
Little did jaden know that the riolu was wanted by dangerous men know as the Saints.
They plotted to capture all the rare pokemon in Swefy, and control them.​

The Saints come to silice to capture the powerful riolu but Jaden battles them off, but the take his parents instead.
Jaden goes to his towns pokemon professer, Professer Jay.
He tells him about the situation and he gives him his own pokemon and his son Jason as a partner.​

In the game you have a partner that follows you at all time.
New pokemon mixed with D/P pokemon.
You can choose to be a Saint or Pokemon Ranger.
Ash, Paul, Misty, May, Dawn, Jessie, Professer Rowan, and Professer Oak are in the game.
You have three rivals instead of one.
New Region.
new map.
24 badges.
3 champions.
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Gyms​

I've already created the pokemon and I'm using most of the sprites from D/P/P, but i also made my own custom sprites.
This project shouldn't take long since i've already finished most of the work over the years.​

PM me or Reply to this theard for the job​

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
Years
Team Name

Hypergame Studio​

Team Leader

Hypergaming​

Current Members

Active
  • Hypergaming - Storyline, Leader, mapper, soon to be scripter
  • hking - overworld spriter
  • lx_theo - Battle trainer Spriter, eventer
  • Niksmart1a - Composer, Storyline
  • NikNaks- mapper, 2nd in command
  • Maxedg8s - mapper, eventer
Current Game

Pokémon College RPG Maker
~coming soon~

Positions Needed

• Overworld spriter - filled
  • Trainer spriter - filled
  • Composer - filled
  • Tileset artist - 1
  • Scripter - 1 or 2 !!!!!!!NEED!!!!!!!!!!
  • Storyline - 1 (willing to work until story is done)
  • Mapper (caves/dungeons/victory road, city/town, inside maps) - filled
Method of Contact

PM- Hypergaming​

Additional Info

Last edited:

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
PROJECT POKEMON MORNING DEW

Hello, I'm Dew, and this username is according to the game I'm developing with RPGXP. I'm new on PokeCommunity and sometimes my English isn't perfect, because I'm Dutch. This game is about an old, trusted hero everyone knows, Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. But what would have became from him if he didn't met Misty and Brock? Maybe if he just didn't overslept himself and could choose out of three starter Pokémon. Well, in this game we'll see, because Ash is traveling to another, new regio. He takes the boat from Pallet Town, but Pallet Town includes some new features, to start with, a harbor. In this adventure you'll meet nice people, you also will be able to do quests, as example, picture 5.

I will not give you anymore info about the story line, but I do need help for this project. The whole game is going to be in D/P/P/HG/SS style and also very much buildings, characters and furniture is customized. You'll meet a brand new Poké Center, Mart and the new building, the Battle Shop. What's able to buy in there, you'll see...

View attachment 48008
View attachment 48009
View attachment 48010
View attachment 48011
View attachment 48012

Now I need these persons:
- someone who can make some scripts (like an HM script or something)
- someone who can make a map (suprise me)
- Fakemon spriter (if I draw 'em, you'll sprite 'em)

Chronic

Off for the Ultimate Victory!
Years
Another one who's looking to earn a living...

Area looking for work: Spriter, Region map spriter, Mapper, Idealist

Timezone: GTM - 06:00
Preferred method of contact: PM, VM or email

Examples of work: Check my profile's gallery for some work examples.
Additional Info: I can help ya with some graphical issues, like sprites, maps, and with new ideas for any game, be it gameplay elements, plot, event ideas, and similar stuff... you name it.

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Team name: Team Poison

Team Leader:Pokemasterintraining

Current Members: Pokemasterintraining and Giradialkia

Current Game title: Pokemon: Wings Of Poison

Current progress made: Finished Starter Events ( No thread until I Get At least 3 members...)

Position(s) needed: Spriters:Who can make Good Quality Scratch Sprites.And OW Sprites.
4 NEEDED(Giradialkia-OPEN-OPEN-OPEN-OPEN)

Scripters: Who Can Make Custom Scripts, Like A CMS. 2 NEEDED
(OPEN-OPEN)

A Tileset editor, or Maker, To make good Quality Tiles.

Timezone:UTC -4(United States-Puerto Rico)

Preferred Method of contact: Throught Private Messages.

Additional info: The People That Join Must Be good, or experienced and can make good quality stuff.The Team Members Will get to have the option to be Beta testers, as well in the future I will look for Other 2 beta testers...
So Please Join and Thank you...
Sincerely
Pokemasterintraining

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Team name: Crimson Co.
Team Leader: Florio
Current Members: Florio
Current Game title: Pokemon Crimson Skies
Current progress made: Around 10% complete, I've mapped up to the 2nd gym.
Position(s) needed: Mappers, Spriters, Scripters, any position as long as its a useful one.
Timezone: EST -5
Preferred Method of contact: Through PM first, then I'll give you my e-mail.
Additional info: If you are considering joining my team, then you should check out the thread here >>http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=186165
Theres a link to the demo at the thread if you want to check out the game before you consider joining.

Years
Position Needed: Fakemon Spriter - Front/Back
Game: Pokémon Obsidian

ObsidianLogo.png

Story
The character has just returned home from a trip to Hoenn after a fire was started in your hometown and renovations were done at your house. Through the game there will be clues to how the fire started, but they will be hidden and seperate from the main story.

The antagonists is called the DectTEC Coporation. Nobody bar the protagonist has noticed their evil doings, you notice something suspicous by the way members of the corporation act around you. I've got sort of a Jesse/James recurring character idea in my head, where you keep running into the same pair of secretaries, before you meet your first grunt.

The whole world thinks they're just a big electronics company, but during the game they battle you and express evil tendencies. This make the player curious and in one of the major cities in the game you break into their major building headquarters and sniff around. You discover there that the Corporation is trying to infect the Pokémon Centers healing machines with a deadly virus (a virus that they have taken from a very rare LEGENDARY pokémon).

Maps
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

*credit to Kyledove and Saurav for tiles

Years
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: Mapper
Timezone: BST/GMT (depending on season)
Preferred method of contact: PM
Examples of work: An outdoor, an indoor and a cave map (using Kyledove's tileset).
Additional Info: I can also make region maps such as this, this and this.

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
Team name:
Pure Flame
Team Leader:
Delyemerald2
Current Members:
Delyemerald2 (Mapper, Event Maker, Spriter, Tile Maker and the other current things)
Current Game title:
Pokemon IC and an unnamed project.
Current progress made:
Pokemon IC
Beta 1.0:: 55%
Position(s) needed:
Spriter
Fakemon Spriter
Tile Maker
In-Battlespriter
Scripter
Background Maker
Preferred Method of contact:
First PM, then you can get my MSN via a PM.

Back