• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Okay, I sort of get it now...

And I still don't know what you're trying to say about the index page, dream. >.> BUT IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!? Dark! Ready the fireworks bazooka!!

Dark: *From behind a rock* Roger! *Aims bazooka at the sky*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Aww...you don't have to get my anything....although, if you wouldn't mind another shock...:D

@Clo: The bottom of the index page? Helloooo? The little tiny bar at the bottom of the page that tells the birthdays?

Clover Cat

Years
Nono, Dream, let's not do shocks anymore. Two shocks in a day should have satisfied you a little. ^^; And Bij, make the cake look like Metal Sonic! XD

Dark: Are you TRYING to get us all killed?

What? At least I didn't suggest that it should look like Gold. X3

Dark: Or you could have suggested making it a Pikachu.

That's WAY cliche. And unoriginal. But dream, I checked that bar and your name wasn't on there! >.>

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Ice cream cake! Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake and chocolate frosting and chocolate-covered chunks of chocolate-dipped chocolate!!!

Wait...I think I know why...is it still yesterday for you, clo?

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
No Metal Sonic. At least not until my birthday, or PC anniversary. Besides, I'd stare at it and not let anyone eat it. XD

The keyword is chocolate...okay. But if I eat it, I'm gonna get a migraine. Ow. D8

Clover Cat

Years
Chocolate cake! CHOOOOCOOOLAAATE!!!! XDDDD

Dark: Way to go, dream. You have just officially sealed the fate of the planet.

Oh, shut up, Dark. And yeah, dream, maybe...See, the site says that the 16th was yesterday, but today's the 18th where I am right now. So that could have something to do with it.
I hate timezones. >.>

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
The 18th is my birthday!!

Also, I LIKE CHOCOLATE!! Although it does make me a tad hyper, IT'S YUMMY!! :D :D :D

And there's nothing bad about a hyperactive electrified rodent! Know why? Because it's CHOCOLATE!!! Yum.

Clover Cat

Years
Then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! XD Dark! Launch the bazooka!!

Dark: LAUNCHING!! *Fires bazooka*

*Enter enormous cyber explosion here*

Hohoho, so that was it for the party opening. :D AND NOW TIME TO GET TO CAKE!! WHERE'S THE CAKE!?

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
*runs in with cake that has Dream, Dark and Umbri designed on it* Here you go, your chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake and chocolate frosting and chocolate-covered chunks of chocolate-dipped chocolate cake!

Umbri: ...Could I have a slice of 'me'?

Sure. XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Yummy! *grabs large chunk of cake and crams it in mouth*

Hee! Thanks! And sure, Umbri! You're all welcome to the cake! Just don't eat it all!!! Save some for the otherclub members!

Clover Cat

Years
AAAHHH!!! CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Grabs the Dark slice and attacks it*

Dark:...Urgh...I hate to imagine what that would actually feel like...Wait, shouldn't dream get a slice first?

TOO LATE NAOW!!! *Continues attacking the cake*

Dark: Well...I'll go hide in a corner until the storm has passed now...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Hee, it's fine Dark! I already had a piece, or didn't you notice the chocolate all over my face? RIGHT WHERE IT SHOULD BE, HAHAHA!!!

SCREW CURFEWS!! I'M NOT GOIN' TO BED UNTIL EVER!!!!

Clover Cat

Years
*Burp* Phew, I'm stuffed. I can't eat anymore. XD *Pats her stomach*

Dark:...Is it over?

What's that supposed to mean?!

Dark:...Nothing. *Goes back to hiding*

You're so weird. >.> Anyway, I hate to leave, but I must. LIMITED COMPUTER ACCESS WILL ONE DAY DESTROY THE WORLD. >( I'll try to get back on later!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Yes! bye! Do return so we can begin plotting our WORLD DOMINATION!! MUAHAHAHA!

Let's go smash things! Things cost money that I don't have...WE MUST GET SOME MONEY!!!!

Ahhh....sorry, but I have to go for now...but we'll pick this party up propa later, right???

Last edited:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Am i still late for the cake? xD Oops, I mean... Happy Birthday if I'm not late! :P

Wow. Two topics within a day... @.@"
If someone turned you into a dark type Pokemon, what will you do?
I'll trick and scare them with my Faint Attack!

What do you think of the Dark-type's weaknesses, resistances, and its immunity offensively and defensively? Should they change? Questions?
Maybe an immunity to Ghost types? I thought Dark it's already weak to Bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back