• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kayla Ann's gallery

Kayla Ann

Graphic Artist. :3
Years
Kayla Ann's gallery ..::Updated july 17th::..

kaylasgallery.png

-All PC Rules Apply
-No Spamming
-No Flamming
-No Trolling
-Mild Language
-Comment and Critique please
-Dont be to harsh with the critique ;)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

engage'

a new horizon
Years
Kay.
Most of your tags are ruined by your text. Text is difficult at best and frustratingly painful to get right.
Also, most of your tags use the same techniques, and it looks alright on the first one or two, but after that it gets repetitive.

Will probably come back and do a full rate later, if I can be bothered. XD

Kayla Ann

Years
Kay.
Most of your tags are ruined by your text. Text is difficult at best and frustratingly painful to get right.
Also, most of your tags use the same techniques, and it looks alright on the first one or two, but after that it gets repetitive.

Will probably come back and do a full rate later, if I can be bothered. XD

Ok, I always knew i wasnt good with texts. :|

I hope you can rate them when I Improve.

Kayla Ann

Years
I think they are brilliant! Your a really talented Graphic Artist!
*Blushes* XD thankss.

UPDATE!

batman.png

Random batman banner ;)
ENTEI.png

My first Sprite banner XDD i think it turned out good.
superman.png

SUPAMAN!

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
The volts one with the Pichu's are excellent. Great work! What programme do you use?

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Jeeze! All that amazing work on GIMP! I thought it was PS work, it was that good. You've got to teach me.. please!

Years
I use GIMP :)

I have an Update!
The one in my sig :)
The white outlines around the guitar are a little odd looking. It could be just me, but the flow in the banner is a little confusing. The splatter brushes are a little annoying, if you know what I mean. A lot of your banners have splatter brushes in them. x..x The color is maybe the thing I like about the banner. It's cute colors. Anyway, I think that's all I got for ya. =P

@The Superman banner
Too bright and has a lot of effects added to it. The text effect need work, too. It's placed oddly and the shadow effect thing kinda made it worse. You should also take of the blue splatter brushes on the banner. Somehow, it makes it brighter, too. I think there's a flow in the banner, but it's a bit crazy for me to know. =x

I mean, your work is okay. Not the best, but okay.

And who gave me a bad rep for reviewing work? O..o;

Last edited:
Back