• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could pick 4 pokecommunity people to meet

would you accept to meet someone off pokecommunity

• Yeah

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on who it is

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • NO I don't want to meet a freak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ........Don't know

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • WHY!

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
zappyspiker
lo~li~pop
zappy_flash
GavZ

I already meat pokenarf.

Last edited:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
bgt
Gummy
Wind~
Vendak

They're just awesome people who I love and would be ttly awesome to hang out with~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Woo, I get to meet Mika pretty soon, 'bout a week from now or so. (And maybe two more times over the next year, so yay me XD) And Mork will probably see me in the hospital next summer if I go through with my chest surgery.

Others I'd like to meet outside of the US:
Aizuke (I still want that coffee, gurl D8<)
Siggy
Jorah

Four limit is lame. :C I'd like to hang out with so many more, even fellow locals (well, in or near Florida at least) like Andy, .Sublime, TwilightBlade, Risa, Chibi-chan, etc, annnnd lots of other peoples~ 8D

ID ALSO LIKE TO MEET
will
and zet
and X (both of them, actually)
and emily
and francer
and sublime
and klippy
and nick
and alter ego
and drew
and michii
and bgt
and luke sr.
and fable-chan
and Jack of Hearts
and nica
and someone else
and Jess
and digi
and amachi
and jerake
and wish
and a bunch of other fools like me <3

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
Four person limit is making me cry. D: I have so many friends here and it'd be horrible to be like ASDOGOUIH I ONLY PICK FOUR. I love all of my online friends and I wish they could all catch a plane and get a ride to my house to chill and be horrible people lovely, mature people sipping tea.

Gummy, Sublime, Mika, Signomi, Franceschi, X-626, .Emily, Beachboy, Ralph!, (etc. msn people are waiting for me to finish this XDD; I DIDN'T FORGET YOU ;;) are amazing and I'd love to meet them. :3

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
I'm not too sure, I doubt anyone would want to meet someone like me. However, people who have intrigued me and I would like to at least give a mutual greeting to in person are and in no particular order:

~ Chronic
~ Ctep
~ Get Innocuous
~ And Anxiety.

And now I shall wait for the restraining orders to come in.

Awww, I didn't know that you cared.

I wouldn't mind meeting Switchback, Lolipop (she's got some ~'s in her name, but I cannae remember where), Bibliophibian, and, so I don't seem creepy for just choosing females, Crusher 1 (just kidding, Vikalp, I love you).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
This is an incredibly tough choice to pick only four. I'd definitely want to meet:

• Emily. (my pair, so an obvious choice)
  • Sublime
  • Franceschi (Don't kill me, Arian!)
  • And now I can't pick a fourth person...too many people. D:
The other people include Unforgettable, BeachBoy, Guillermo, Michii, Mika, Gummy, Ralph!, That Hideous Strength, Signomi, and many, many others. I apologize if you weren't mentioned specifically. There's just too many people that I'm good friends with.

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Gummy, awesome fellow. Besides, I need to get rid of those punches I owe him.
Sublime, great guy. 'Nuff said.
Guillermo. Closest country-wise person I want to meet and one of my oldest friends on here.
Drew. My only female bestie, apart from the ones that I actually talk to. XD

And Caleb, I'd love to meet you too but I care too much about the above people.

And Adam, Emily, Christina, Virtual Chatot, Rekhyt, Ascaris, Discostik. and other good chums also..but I picked my favorites, no offense to anyone I missed out. (and if you think you should be on there, drop me a VM)

Last edited:
Years
...right, the limit in place is very hard to work with, so I'll just be dubious and not name any names at all. Yay. :D

I would want to meet my closest friends, they would be so awesome to hang out with and over Skype we all pretty much know how to have a fun time. And of course there...is a very special someone I would love to meet one day, more than I'd want to meet anybody else.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Santaria
非常に高いレベル
Statistics (new account: .death; he lives pretty much near me)
Abercrombie*
...**

Those are the four I want to meet.

* A lot of you may wonder why Nick. Well, because 1) He's from New Jersey, and I used to live there. And 2) He had a few similarities to me that has happened in each others lives. I think it would be really cool to meet him.
** I put those dots meaning that I don't want to meet just four, but a lot more. :)

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hell no I'm not mentioning 4 people.

I want to meet all of my friends. I value them all, some more than others, but I still value them all so much. Besides, four is such a small number. ;~;

Unforgettable, Franceschi, Libra, Sublime, Gummy, X-626, Emily (even if she threatens to stab me a lot ;o;), Aizuke, Nurse Nica, Signomi, Forgotten Memory, Zet, Went, Klippy (He'd be in the top 4), Ein, Nick, Ryan and heaps more. I love them all so much. ;o;

Last edited:

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
Years
Aurafire, whose my pair, so yeah, lol.
Dark_Azelf, he's just... awesome.
Maybe... Fox~, he's also funny.
And then all the rest of my friends can fight for it.

Owait, maybe Nica, so I could con her into distracting Andrew Mcleod's wife. :DDDD. :3. Or Will, he's just excellent. :3. Or Zet, we live in the same state. x3.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
only 4 friends D:
Fine....

- Alice
- Atlus
- Fox
- Alinthea

(Wish I could include)
- FireTears
- Vendak
- GavZ
- <~FMP~>
- Kenji~

:3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Hmm... If it had to be any four...

Alice. - Not just because he's my pair, but because he's a pretty cool dude as well. And I'd want to hear his accent sooooo much <3
Cirno - Mm, I don't really know how to say why I'd want to meet him irl...
Franceschi - She seems like she'd be a fun person to meet irl. And I also want to hear her accent, if she has one

And actually, I can't think of anymore... ^^' Truthfully, I'm deciding between a couple, but... Those three would be the ones I'd want to meet most.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Zuzu - Paireh, ilu you are awesome kthnxbai.
Chibi Robo - Awesome Max best friend on PC soweh Ryan.
Vendak - Ryan, we live so near let's do it xD
Franceschi - Fi is awesome = win.

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2019
I immediately thought of Spencer and Kurisu, 'cause they're awesome. :3
Then I decided on Lilja and Brett too. SO.

1. Illuminati
2. CloneCharizard
3. Angela
4. Sadistic Typhlosion

It'd be cool to meet AJ, Marysol, Jake and Hall Of Famer, but not as much as those four. Oh, and Lightning. I want to meet God.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Lightning - I WANT TO MEET THE CHERRIM CRAZED GAL!!

Hiroshi Sotomura - I just know if I met up with him in real life we'll get along :-]

BeachBoy - Just cuz' he cool.

Back