• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkCopper Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Your mapping skillz need improving,and the language to a certain screenshot is not appropriate for a pokemon game. :D
And i'm not too fond of pokemon or humans (team Death) killing people in the game.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Your mapping skillz need improving,and the language to a certain screenshot is not appropriate for a pokemon game. :D
And i'm not too fond of pokemon or humans (team Death) killing people in the game.
If Team Death does do anything close to killing someone, it would only be referenced through text. And with language, it isn't going to come up that much, the F and/or S word will be said maybe once or twice, and that's by Team Death leader after their plans are tampered with a.k.a you got them out of Ohsai. If someone were to die it'd happen or like once or twice, just like the F or S word showing up.

Yeah, My mapping should and probably could be better. But, I'm happy with the way they came out. Mapping takes a long time.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
I was reading through this thread, when out of nowhere, I saw the name L...awesome! Will Light/Raito play anypart in this? Leader of Team Death maybe? And do you need any beta-testers? I would love to help out with this game.

Name/Alias: Arcelio, Celio
Job Wanted: Beta-Tester
Proof of Work: Not much that can be used to show beta-testing. I can refer you to ThePastaThrower, and Ray Marverick for my past experience.
Contacts: [email protected]
Reason For Wanting To Join: I'm always looking for hacks that bring something new to game. New starters. items, story, anything. I don't have much skills outside of beta-testing, but I am really good at bt-ing. I can spot bugs and hacks quickly, I have a lot of free time on my hands, I come up with good inovative ideas from time to time, and I'm not that bad of a guy to work with.

Thank you for considering me.

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
I was reading through this thread, when out of nowhere, I saw the name L...awesome! Will Light/Raito play anypart in this? Leader of Team Death maybe? And do you need any beta-testers? I would love to help out with this game.

Name/Alias: Arcelio, Celio
Job Wanted: Beta-Tester
Proof of Work: Not much that can be used to show beta-testing. I can refer you to ThePastaThrower, and Ray Marverick for my past experience.
Contacts: [email protected]
Reason For Wanting To Join: I'm always looking for hacks that bring something new to game. New starters. items, story, anything. I don't have much skills outside of beta-testing, but I am really good at bt-ing. I can spot bugs and hacks quickly, I have a lot of free time on my hands, I come up with good inovative ideas from time to time, and I'm not that bad of a guy to work with.

Thank you for considering me.
I may put Light in, I'm not 100% sure if he'll be in.

Why not, welcome aboard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another small update:

I've de-capitalized the PC as in (Computer where you put your Pokémon), Natures, Options, Abilities, etc.

Last edited:

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
I may put Light in, I'm not 100% sure if he'll be in.

Why not, welcome aboard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another small update:

I've de-capitalized the PC as in (Computer where you put your Pokémon), Natures, Options, Abilities, etc.

Yay! Now...to get to work. Where's the beta!? Just kidding. Take your time.

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
I finally implemented the L battle into the Giratina event.

Here's the screenshots:

64.png

65.png

66.png

67.png

He's got a Lv. 3 Umbreon, which is very tough for this point in the game (If you don't train enough).

68.png

I know in the text he's referring to Giratina, but; I'm playing a Save State where I already got the Giratina from him.

69.png

L's all about Justice, so I threw in this little saying.

70.png

He's inside at that point.

-------------------------------------------

This was a choice I made today to put in, but I would reveal much about it. This part has absolutely nothing to do with the L event.

71.png

This part is in Yellow City, but where does it lead to? You'll need Surf to find out.

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
72.png

73.png

74.png

The outside of Silver City's Gym.

75.png

Part of Silver City, view of Pokémon Center.

76.png

There isn't much to do here, so once you get Cut, you can come and capture this, this was programmed in before the L battle was. I wasn't sure where I was going to put, but now that I do know where I'm putting it, I'm revealing it.

77.png

78.png

A few more parts of Silver City.

79.png

The end of Silver City.

80.png

Heading on to Shinigami Path, which of course leads to Mt. Shinigami.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Silver City looks big and empty, it seems more like a village or country side town Maybe you should change the city part of its name. Just to make it seem more realistic.

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Silver City looks big and empty, it seems more like a village or country side town Maybe you should change the city part of its name. Just to make it seem more realistic.
Good point. Just because its bigger doesn't automatically make it a City. I'll call it Silver Village.

Also, if you guys haven't caught on yet, there's a pattern with the Town/City/Village names.

Red Town
Yellow City
Silver Village
Blue City
Green Town
Gold City
Crystal City
Sapphire City
Ruby City
Emerald City
Platinum Palace

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Is that a Rotom? Or it's just my imagination? :D
It's just your imagination... Not really.

----------------------------------

This is a semi-update, I want your (as in anyone who reads this post) help.

Should I use these tiles?

They're all custom-made tiles that I did myself. Everything other than the tree is based on the DPP version of said tile.

PossibleDarkCopperTiles.png

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Whoo, some updates.

81.png

82.png

83.png

84.png

Some brand new sprites for Old Pokémon. Sceptile, Swampert will not be caught in the wild, that was for sprite revealing purposes only. However, the will be events in the game so you can get All previous starters.

85.png

The titlescreen s complete... Except for the colors of these two.

86.png

The Male Trainer's Backsprite has finally been put into the game.

87.png

88.png

Thanks/Credits to littlebaier for the new L overworld.

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Thx for posting credits to me.
No problem, if use something made by someone else, I credit them. Most of this is a lone effort, which is why there aren't that many credits.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I'm currently going and replacing all the sprites for Non-DPP/Fakémon. I figured if I'm replacing some Pokémon sprites, why not others?

Also, if you notice on the front page it says, you can go to parts of Johto and Hoenn. Well, I finally mapped out the first part of Johto you can go to. This place will look a bit different, this game is after the events of GSC.

Also, I didn't even have to replace anything to put this map in, I replaced SEVII ISLAND 8, which was nothing. Whoo hoo for unused maps!

89.png

What's this building, it wasn't here before. That'll be revealed in-game.

90.png

One of the houses.

91.png

Your entrance/exit in/out of here.

92.png

One of the other houses.

93.png

More looking around.

I currently haven't made or placed any events here. But, this will be later in the game. I might put a battle with Gold here.

I know there's a lot of "bush" tiles, but that's my equivalent to the small/headbutt trees in the original GSC.

Also, I've got three Gym Leaders done (Trey, etc.) and their badges too. Plus, the Second Gym's been redesigned.

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
This is a great hack, like the concept of the Ghost pokemon with team death, it fits really good (no sht). Im not as critical and I quite like the screenies.

By the way if you do enter chinpokemon, dont enter shoe, that would just be weird. I don;t know who made that thing up in South Park (its is funny tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back