• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Embrace The Flame - The New Fire Pokemon Club

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Welcome to the new Fire Pokemon Club, where all of us embrace the flame!​

Rules

1. Follow the standard rules that apply to all clubs. If you do not know what they are click here to find out.

2. Topics should have reference to Fire Pokemon in some sort of way. New members (after the club becomes established) cannot post topics for a few days after joining, but may still answer them and talk about anything related to Fire pokemon.

3. Gross Inactivity or rule-breaking may lead to expulsion from the club. In the case of inactivity, you may reapply again. If you are kicked because you broke too many rules you will not generally be allowed back into the club. If you think this is unfair, message me, however if you are persistent rule breaker you will need to try very hard to convince me of anything.

4. Enjoy yourself and feel free to talk about anything about the Fire type, as long as of course you aren't insulting the Fire type in general or any members. Remember, there is a difference between constructive criticism and an insult

5. Pictures are allowed to be posted, but keep them to an acceptable size. Not massive pictures please as this takes time to load up especially for folks not blessed with a fast connection or a decent computer, if you think its too big you can always have it in spoiler tags, Banners, artwork etc. is welcomed as long as it's either original or you give credit to the artist who originally drew it.

Spoiler:

Member List

Owner Of The Club
Crimson Arcanine

Co-owners (2 max)
gothboyz1992
Bijou-chan

Members
shadowampharos
zappyspiker
Valen
@ BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE
iDawg
Ochitsuite

Banners
FirePKMNClub.jpg

Credits to iDawg

First post will be updated whenever I get the chance. If anyone its capable of doing something snazzy looking message me about it

Updated very recently. I will update when I can.

Last edited:

Crimson Arcanine

Years
@ gothboyz1992: Ah, a person after my own heart :D. Welcome to the group!

@ Bijou-chan: Of course! Partner pokemon will be great. Give me a bit of time but they will be included. Welcome btw :)

@ shadowampharos: Welcome :)

Sorry that I was a little slow on the uptake...sometimes I do have problems with this forum, and lately i've been having them.

Since gothboy and Bijou were the first two to apply, I offer them to co-owner positions.

And lastly, a very generic topic that usually starts off most clubs like this.

What is your favourite Fire type pokemon?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Darn I was slow...... -.-

Magcargo will always be my favorite. <3

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Don't worry, there was one of those busy server moments, twice I think, even if you did have one that was only for you, so it's okay. ^^ Can't wait for the partner Pokemon! I know which one I want.

As for the topic, Flareon is my favorite, but Growlithe and Vulpix are cute too. X3

EDIT-CHAN: God I'm stupid. I didn't notice you offered me a co-owner position. XD Okay, I'll accept!

Last edited:
Years
First off i will accept the co-op job and my favorite fire Pokemon would have t be Charzard because he was one the the 3 1st gen pokemon and i always loved hi in the anime

Crimson Arcanine

Years
Sure you can zappyspiker, welcome! I'll add you to the list right away.

Now to answer my own topic

This is actually difficult indeed because I really like Arcanine and Ninetales so much! :D Officially, its Ninetales, since it has always been an old favourite of mine and for a long time my favorite pokemon of all, but lately Arcanine has challenged that position.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

Not an easy question, I love fire pokemon just as much as I love Electric, Dark, Ground, grass and flying pokemon though I'll have to say my favorites would be Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Flareon, Magby, Houndoor, Charmander and Vulpix but mainly Cyndaquil and Quilava

Years
Nice to meet you zappyspiker, Shadowampharos. I Welcome you both to The New fire Pokemon Club! My name is Brandon and or B it really don't matter anyway have a nice time in this club! if you have any questions come to me, Crimson Arcanine, and or Bijou-chan and I am sue we can help!

Thanks,
Brandon

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Nice to meet you zappyspiker, Shadowampharos. I Welcome you both to The New fire Pokemon Club! My name is Brandon and or B it really don't matter anyway have a nice time in this club! if you have any questions come to me, Crimson Arcanine, and or Bijou-chan and I am sue we can help!

Thanks,
Brandon
Uhh...ok......

So any topics? I think we need a new one since everyone answered it, except the new member.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
What is your LEAST favourite Fire type pokemon?
This a hard one. :\ I like all of them. But if I had to choose, then.....uhh.....MAGBY!

Years
Hey, may I join? I really love Fire types, all through my Pokemon Life (which was since i was very little, like 3 years old) i have always loved Fire Types (as you can see at the time I am addicted to heroi-Cyndaquil! =])! If i could join that would be great! Also, if partner pokemon are in this, Cyndaquil PLEASE! =]

Also, i know im not qualified yet but...

Rapidash. Not as pretty as its prevo, and the backsprite in D/P/Pt is HORRIBLE! Also, they are too plain...

lol we need a banner/userbar! IF WE DONT ONE SOON, CHARMANDER'S FLAME WILL BURN OUT! OH NOEZ!

(tho i cant make one, since i dont know how. plain and simple XD)

kay guys, here is a banner i made for the club

FirePKMNClub.jpg

Last edited:

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
Years
This a hard one. :\ I like all of them. But if I had to choose, then.....uhh.....MAGBY!

:'( Magby's my favourite fire type. My least favourite would be um... Heatran. Ater going all the way into Stark Mountain and just finding him...

Anyways, I wish there were a few more fire types. I mean, fire types are one of scarcest types in the game.

Can I join?

Back