The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Sawyer
���

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sawyer

Advertise here
wow... you're a big baby... and what you did right now is bashing right?
Old September 26th, 2004, 03:00 PM
kirby00
Elite Four

i was depending my honor, and my club as well as its particpants. i didnt bad mouth any1 here in my club thread, yet he repeatedly mentioned me negetaivtely. defending myself is the opposite of being a baby, a baby would be to scared to stand-up for himself, but im not scared of those who oppose me or anyone else i like. i wont bother posting here again, i jsut wanted him to stop being mean about me behind my back like my club is so pathetic. and him being pleased "my club is failing" as if he periodically keeps track of my clubs 'failures" is holding on to something and being more of a baby than some1 who simply stands up for what is needed to be stood up for
Old September 26th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
Oh, the wolf in sheep's clothing comes, trying to attack me. Well allow me to counter you.

Quote:
if my club is failing so miserably why did u have to double post?
Because double-posting doesn't mean a club is failing. In this case, you're just trying to find any reason to make the BMB look bad. I always bump the topic when it gets to the second or third page. Every club has days of inactivity, you've been here long enough to realize that.

Quote:
seems like hardly any1 even bothers to come here if thats the case, but maybe im wrong.
We wouldn't have almost 1200 posts if nobody came here.

Quote:
get overyourself, i didnt hold the grude, you did, so stop talking about me in ur clubs before i report you.
You come really close to making your club sounding like an anti-club, especially after your little birthday temper tantrum. It seems awfully suspicious that the club came so quickly afterward. You have no reason to report me, if I suspect your club to be an anti-club, I can't help that.

Quote:
and it was spamming to accuse me as if im not allowed to make my own clubs up.
You sound like someone from SPPF talking about spam that way. As I said, your club seemed suspicious. You do have the right to make your own clubs, but the entire Misty-bashing thing so close after the aforementioned tantrum really makes it sound like you're just doing this to get back at us.

Quote:
dont ever let me catch u talking bad about me or my club. it insults me, the club, and any1 participation in my club, as if the have bad taste. you need to realzie what you r doing is wrong.
You stay out of our club, we stay out of yours. I wonder why you were even in the BMB to begin with, if you supposedly hate Misty that much. All of us here find that just a bit odd. I never said anything about anyone else in your club, I was only talking about you. I have nothing against May fans, and I've said that multiple times in the past. But people who go out of their way to try and attack us, even if in an indirect manner, I don't tolerate. Now just calm down and get back to whatever it was you were doing. I don't want to start anything, I'm not like that.

Old September 26th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Sawyer
���

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sawyer
yeah, why'd you come here anyway, why didn't you just PM him?
Old September 26th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Wait, wait, wait...kirby said his bit, I said mine, let's just drop it. I don't want any trouble in here.

Old September 26th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Rukario

Nature: Adamant
I agree!
Drop it and move on.. or bad things will happen.

Twinned with Jedi_Amara | Paired with Your Name Here | Lil Sis Kimi-Chan | Sig

Old September 26th, 2004, 07:08 PM
~Ozy~
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Indeed, let's. Arm the I.G.N.O.R.E. cannon.

Anyway, we seem to be a bit thin on topics. So, anyone read a good fanfic recently? I found a decent Dark Pokemon one (although they seem a bit <OOC> at times). If you want it, here's the link http://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/pokemon.htm.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old September 28th, 2004, 08:32 AM
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
Pokemon Master by Acey Sanchez? O.o; Dude, I can't believe you stumbled upon it just now. I loved that fic. O_O; I think it was the highest rating of all fanfics. Dark or ... light. ; (Pun not intended on part of this fanfic.)
Old September 28th, 2004, 04:56 PM
~Ozy~

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Yeah, my parents are internet paranoiacs. I only recently was set free to do as I would online.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old September 28th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

*is still debating whether to ever start a fanfic or not, even after a year of indecision*

<_<;; This is probably the tenth time I've mentioned this in the club, so don't expect anything to come of it...just thought I'd post for posting's sake.

Old September 28th, 2004, 07:32 PM
~Ozy~

Go for it man, I'd check it out.

Old September 29th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Snivi
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi

Grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat
Old September 29th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Yes, nice picture indeed. This one of the best outfits Misty ever wears

Old September 29th, 2004, 09:51 AM
MistyWaterFlower
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to MistyWaterFlower
Hi im a newbie ; however im a longtime Pokemon supporter. I <3 Misty!!! she was easily my fave character on the show!!!!!!!! Im heartbroken they replaced her with that..newbie...::snarls:: anyway I would love to be a member of this club, If any of her pokemon are left let me know!!! [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen]
Old September 29th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

A big welcome from us BMBers to you, MistyWaterFlower! Stick around here, we need some new conversation to start <_<;;

And don't worry about the pick a pokemon thing on page one, we discontinued that long ago. Anway, see ya around the BMB!

~CK

Old September 29th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Jirachu
SHOOP DA WHOOP.. =P

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jirachu
Can I join? I a biiig fan of Misty. :D She's soo cool! (She's my second favorite human charictor to Ash )

Riku is mine!

UNOVA IS VICTINI. 8D
Old September 29th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Of course! Anyone can join XP Anyway, allow me to welcome you to the BMB! Make sure to stay here and have a blast

~CK

Two members in one day! That's awesome o_o

Old September 29th, 2004, 05:59 PM
~Ozy~

Indeed. Hope 'ya both stick around and I add my own welcome to Kaga's. Have fun you two!

Old September 30th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Snivi
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi

Grass safari with Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Gogoat
Old September 30th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Lucy Lu
Keep On Moving Foward...

I want to join too. Can I join. I think Misty is so cool. She is tied with Ash as my number one favorite character. ^___^
Old September 30th, 2004, 02:26 PM
~Ozy~

Sweet pic, toto, I like it well enough. Seems to say My good God, he STILL hasn't grown up?

And of course you're in, pikastar. Welcome! I'll make you a bit of grub as a present.

Old September 30th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Yeah, TAD makes a mean bowl of grub. But there is one thing about it that you ought to know...when he says grub, he means actual grubs. Don't worry, though, the butter sauce masks the taste of their liquified organs.

And I forgot to mention how great a pic that was...I have to completely agree with TAD, that's almost the exact caption I would have put on that.

Old September 30th, 2004, 07:33 PM
~Ozy~

Yep, the sauce really does. Although I've been thinking about experimenting with an Italian cream sauce...

As for captioning, I've been trained in the Pokemopolis Caption Contests. That teaches you quick.

Old October 1st, 2004, 12:06 AM
LanceLite
~Clone of a Max!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LanceLite
can i have some too??? that is for coming back here after a long time??? *shiny puppy eyes*

hm... whats been going on here?

Supreme Edgeboy Max's mule!
Mule:
an extra account belonging to someone which is used for certain cases such as freaky emergencies and sitcom situations.

Old October 1st, 2004, 04:38 AM
~Ozy~

Not much, a few new members, my grub is done *passes bowl to LL* and not much else.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here