• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2016
Hi all , I would like to know where is the hidden village? Please, help me.

I am french so it's a translation from Google .

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Okay, here are a few things I think you should change around a bit.
1. Route 1 really, really needs to be a bit smaller, which I think you could do just by narrowing the river a tad.

Well, I honestly think it plays smaller than it is, but I'll re-release a Beta with it as is, and if people still think it should be smaller after playing it, I'll make it smaller. I feel the current size is true to the anime though.

2. I think the tileset for Pallet Town needs a bit of work, it was just a little too crudely drawn (this is mostly Prof. Oak's lab). I think the buildings just need a bit of a touch-up, but they do look fairly good, nice job!

Okay, I might work on that in the future. I'm not the best tile maker. I just did the best I could in Photoshop to make buildings that resemble what's in the anime. I'll keep working on it. :)

3. I think you should include a few more encounters with Misty and Brock...
Oh, and if you have 1 Pokemon when you go into a double battle, it just turns into a 2-against-1 match, which is Team Rocket's style anyway. It shouldn't keep them from battling you.

Actually, it doesn't work in double trainer battles. Fire Red uses certain scripts to make sure you have two Pokemon. If you have only one, it actually ends up duplicating that Pokemon and sending out two of them.

Wow! Now that's how I call "good"!

Thanks! :)

The mountain I was talking about was the one Prof.Oak's Lab is on. The tiles used are a tile set error. The farthest north tiles. Also the purple/red roofed houses in Porta Vista/Maiden's Peak are missing the rest of the roof tiles.

Are you referring to the fact that the mountains didn't have the green background but the rocky background instead? I fixed that, if that is what you're talking about. I'll look into the roofs.

Hi all , I would like to know where is the hidden village? Please, help me.

I am french so it's a translation from Google .

Well, it's hidden! ;)

But I'll tell you:

Spoiler:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Yeah your supposed to use the three tiles below the ocean tiles and not the mountain tiles. And thanks for the help Ruka Prince.

I think I might know what you mean. Is the problem fixed in this pic?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2016
Well, it's hidden! ;)
But I'll tell you:

Spoiler:

Thanks you !Now i have a bulbasaur

School days again...
Years
I don't know if someone already report this bug/glitch, when you buy a rock to Flint even if you don't have money, you can still get a hard stone.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
I just finished the Beta and I can safely say this is the only anime hack I have enjoyed.. I am looking forward to new releases I'm also enjoyng that you are putting in Japanese only episodes as well.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
I agree it is a great anime hack, and I like the new screenies of Pallet town and route 1, hope you can keep continuing on this hack :)

School days again...
Years

On the route to the Vermilion he'll be waiting on the rock but first ya have to speak with Damian in poke center
Btw is Charmander's talk fixed? :D

Thanks for the answer. One more question, should I go first to where Giselle is or to 3rd gym?

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I really like the work you've done on Pallet, it looks a lot better now.
This hack is awesome, but I think you should make Charmander's trainer vanish from the Pokemon center after you beat him (not a major thing, really).
Great job, you're really good at scripting.
Oh, and you should check the route above Cerulean City, the mist is kind of glitchy (a box of clear air floats by repeatedly, sort of confusing.

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
ok so i played the demo it was good but wheres the event where ash captures caterpie ?

Back