The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old August 7th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Blue_Drifblim's Avatar
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wherever the the wind blows... Well, not really.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Looks like PokéRinger is back! Just after arriving in Squallville, Ash hears word of the competition and decides to enter it, but he's not the only familiar face aiming to win the prize...



...I would have posted a picture, but I can't find any that aren't too spoiler-ish.


Got some interesting news stuff this week:

-Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai airs on Cartoon Network this Friday [8/14] at 11:00AM.
-As always, you can catch a repeat of last week's episode and this week's new episode Sunday [8/9] at 7:30AM and 8:00AM respectively. Repeats of Battle Dimension continue to air every weekday at 8:00AM.
-A new episode will not be airing on the 29th. Not sure why, but yeah. A good chance to sleep late. Also, DP120 (the clip show episode) is being skipped.

Last edited by Blue_Drifblim; August 8th, 2009 at 01:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old August 8th, 2009, 08:04 AM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~'s Avatar
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bronx, New York
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
actually the 15th is on a Saturday, but its good to see the movie again, its not like I'm doing anything next Saturday


TG
__________________

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old August 8th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Jorah's Avatar
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Britland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Blue_Drifblim, you are a thief. First you steal Vernikova's turn, now you stolen mine -_- XDDD Also, it looks like I'm the only one that's doing the same style titles as Charaxes D: It's much easier to search for them if they're all called "episode discussion" rather than "review", oh well...

- Wow, Staravia is fast
- I'm sure Taylor said "go to hell and use Sand Attack" XD
- Some strange dub music today...
- PAUL! I forgot he was in this episode ~
- Why is the punk person randomly British? Oh well
- Paul's hair moved!
- That looks like the samurai from season 1
- When Jasmes and the saumari yelled "let's do it" I was *sure* they were going to say "let's duel" XD
- That horrible rock music better not have replaced the RBY Champion theme
- Urk, replaced. How horrible...
- Paul walking by himself
- "It sure took you long enough" He was right

Music kept: (8)

Team Rocket Hoenn Secret Strategy Theme
Jessie and James talking
RBY Gym Battle
Honchcrow wins
Staravia and Honchcrow sent out
Advance Adventure Instrumental
Route 210
Gekijouban Title Theme 2002

Last edited by Jorah; August 11th, 2009 at 02:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old August 8th, 2009, 11:43 AM
DonRoyale's Avatar
DonRoyale
Get on my choppa!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
GAH STARAPTOR'S ENGLISH VOICE >:C
It makes me want to kick babies. Why is it so ugly?
lrn2 "muKUUU" >

Also, Super Luck on Paul's Honchkrow confirmed?

"It sure took long enough" - best line of the episode. Lampshading the show's stupidest trend much? XD

I find it funny that this is on YouTube before DP137. wtf, chidori.
__________________
"I've seen a lot of things, but this...This is a first."- Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer, after meeting Rammus

Last edited by DonRoyale; August 8th, 2009 at 11:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old August 8th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Blue_Drifblim's Avatar
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wherever the the wind blows... Well, not really.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
actually the 15th is on a Saturday, but its good to see the movie again, its not like I'm doing anything next Saturday

My bad! I meant Friday the 14th. Thank you for pointing that out! I'll go ahead and edit that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
Blue_Drifblim, you are a thief. First you steal Vernikova's turn, now you stolen mine -_- XDDD
Well... To quote Vernikova from the "Noodles: Roamin Off!" Episode Duscussion Thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova
I can't really be bothered to post episode discussions anymore so if Jorah or someone else wants to take my turns then you can have it.
Then I replied with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Drifblim
:D I'll gladly take your place... Heh. I'm always up in the morning anyway.
After that he said thanks. If there was an agreement between you two on the episode discussion threads that I forgot or didn't know about, then I'm very sorry.... I really shouldn't have just came in like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah
Also, it looks like I'm the only one that's doing the same style titles as Charaxes D: It's much easier to search for them if they're all called "episode discussion" rather than "review", oh well...
Sorry... I was just going by how Vernikova was doing them (since that's how he does his). And since I thought I was going to be doing his, I figured I'd do them like he did. Well... hey, if you want to take over my turns, you can go ahead. I won't mind... I seem to have screwed up the order of things already anyway. XD I mean, just whatever is best for everyone, right?

Anyways, I like this episode. Poor James.... That was sad. It's great to see Ash's Staravia finally evolve after being one for so long. Too bad the prize didn't last as long...


Quote:
Music kept: (7)
Jessie and James in the background
RBY Gym Battle
Honchcrow wins
Staravia and Honchcrow sent out
Advance Adventure Instrumental
Route 210
Gekijouban Title Theme 2002
Actually, there were 8 pieces kept. The TR Hoenn Secret Strategy theme plays when James is talking to Ash. Also... was it just me, or did PUSA try to make a remixed version of "Flying Pokeball Chaos" during Ash's first battle? lol

Last edited by Blue_Drifblim; August 9th, 2009 at 06:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old August 8th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I Laugh at your Misfortune!'s Avatar
I Laugh at your Misfortune!
Normal is a synonym for boring
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: YOUR MOTHER! (aka: England)
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
D; paul so should've won. My ELoT:

- Damn, we almost got rid of that Piplup
- I just lost to you, but I'll still beat you!
- Haha, TR finally realised how blind the twerps are
- Did Piplup forget that penguins are flightless or something?
- Didn't Taillow evolve in the last Pokeringer? And now Staravia's having a go...:D
- Haha, I love that guy with the boom mike XD He's the best recurring character by far
- Talk about hax
- OMGPAULILOVE:D
- DRAGONITE? They practically treated it as legendary in Orange islands, now it's just an "ooh that's nice"
- PWNED
- Team Paul? You could just say Paul.
- he struck the weak point for MAAASSIIVVVEEE DAAAMMMAAAGGGGE!
- James and the kid are both idiots. Entering a predominantly flying type competition with bug and grass types? N00bs.
- James could be a professional weather forecaster
- Wow, they cut TR out of it pretty quick
- So hoping Paul wins :D
- Has his voice changed?
- Moar hax
- Staravia should really be KO'ed by now
- SAW IT COMING!
- Dawn, stop being a n00b
- Wow, it's voice sounds even more castrated now
- Gotta love the emo fringe though :D
- Honchcrow's still flying-type, Brock :D Hits for neutral
- WAT
- WAT WAT WAT
- How does paul see where he's going with his eyes closed?
- Ash just got zinged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
- Why is the punk person randomly British? Oh well
It helps the american children to easily identify him as the bad guy :D
__________________


Last edited by I Laugh at your Misfortune!; August 8th, 2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old August 8th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Drifblim View Post
After that he said thanks. If there was an agreement between you two on the episode discussion threads that I forgot or didn't know about, then I'm very sorry.... I really shouldn't have just came in like that.
It's that Jorah and I would alternate each week with who posts which episode discussion. Last week I posted the discussion so it was Jorah's turn this week. As a result, I guess Jorah will post next week's discussion while you post the episode discussion after that. It's not your fault since I should've informed you on that information.

Quote:
Sorry... I was just going by how Vernikova was doing them (that's how he did the past three). And since I thought I was going to be doing his, I figured I'd do them like he did. Well... hey, if you want to take over my turns, you can go ahead. I won't mind... I seem to have screwed up the order of things already anyway. XD I mean, just whatever is best for everyone, right?
You don't need to emulate me way of episode discussions. You can do it whatever way you want since you're posting the discussions now though.

Anyway, I haven't watched the episode yet for obvious reasons but how was Staraptor's voice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRoyale
lrn2 "muKUUU"
Oh. Sarah Natochenny might've done this voice since she voices Staravia. Was it the same as it was during the Riolu episodes?
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old August 8th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Blue_Drifblim's Avatar
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wherever the the wind blows... Well, not really.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
It's that Jorah and I would alternate each week with who posts which episode discussion. Last week I posted the discussion so it was Jorah's turn this week. As a result, I guess Jorah will post next week's discussion while you post the episode discussion after that. It's not your fault since I should've informed you on that information.

You don't need to emulate me way of episode discussions. You can do it whatever way you want since you're posting the discussions now though.
Ah.... got it.

Quote:
Anyway, I haven't watched the episode yet for obvious reasons but how was Staraptor's voice?
Comparing Staraptor's voice in this episode to Reggie's Staraptor's voice in "Lost Leader Strategy", it sounds way higher pitched IMO. At some times I thought it pretty much sounded exactly the same as Staravia.

I could just be crazy, though.

Last edited by Blue_Drifblim; August 10th, 2009 at 01:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old August 9th, 2009, 09:14 AM
machinegun777's Avatar
machinegun777
Donator Tier 5
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ohio
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
This episode was awesome! I'm glad to see Staravia evolve into Staraptor
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old August 9th, 2009, 03:49 PM
*Charizard*'s Avatar
*Charizard*
Velocity
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Good episode... Staravia finally evolved didn't see that one coming lol... ohh I just remember that's the exact same way Taillow evolved. At least Ash managed to beat Paul for once because it not going to last long.
__________________


CLICK THE POKEMON EGGS PLEASE!

GPXPLUS PARTY PAGE
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old August 9th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Female
I watched the Sunday morning rerun and it was a pretty fun episode. James using Yanmega was pretty cool . . . I guess . . . not really. He was eliminated pretty damn early by that kid who we didn't get to see in the episode again. Grovo had a stereotypical Australian accent, those are awesome, and it has been a long time since I heard one. I hated that Skiploom though. It had no potential for a contest like this and really only bested Yanmega because of the wind.

I want to take this time to write about Dragonite though. It's been a long time since I've seen a Dragonite in action and it wasn't pretty. It was beat by that crow in a very terrible onslaught. Really, Dragonite should've used Hyper Beam since everyone knows that Hyper Beam doesn't need to recharge in a situation like the Poké Ringer contest.

That crow really made a statement though. It was able to defeat a Dragonite and almost beat Staravia until Staravia evolved. Close Combat was a great addition and made this win more realistic than Swellow's win. Friendship prevails again. I watched DP001 this afternoon on the LIRR and I noticed that Staraptor had the same voice as in this episode. I'm used to it now so I don't care about that anymore. Paul can't accept he lost due to being a loser though. He focused too much on Staravia rather than the ring and that ended up costing him. He's still a great rival though.

An enjoyable episode to say the least.
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:03 AM
Wings Don't Cry's Avatar
Wings Don't Cry
Maybe she's born with it
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Age: 20
Nature: Naive
It was a pretty decent episode.

It was hard to tell who would have won between Paul and Ash.

Way too obvious Staravia was gonna evolve there.

Brock made another mistake to do with pokemon types.

The twerps really need to take an IQ test.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 5155 - 3990 - 6891
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:14 AM
Thunderwolf1989's Avatar
Thunderwolf1989
Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cinnabar Island
Age: 24
Gender:
Nature: Calm
Quote:
- Honchcrow's still flying-type, Brock :D Hits for neutral
And brock wants to be the best breeder? how the .... can you overlook that honchcrow's a part flying type?!?

Quote:
Way too obvious Staravia was gonna evolve there.
Sure was. Everything's going good, then way bad -> evolve to win...
__________________

GPXPlus

Favorite Pokémon



My Hack's (Manarii Islands) Thread:



Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Jorah's Avatar
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Britland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Drifblim View Post
Actually, there were 8 pieces kept. The TR Hoenn Secret Strategy theme plays when James is talking to Ash. Also... was it just me, or did PUSA try to make a remixed version of "Flying Pokeball Chaos" during Ash's first battle? lol
I didn't mean that I didn't want you to do the episode discussions with me D:

Oh, I meant Jessie and Meowth in the background not Jessie and James, which was the Hoenn Secret Strategy theme ^_^ So that's still 7 then? I think TPIC have used their own "Flying Pokeball Chaos" remake track before, I first remember it in the episode where Ash caught Gligar. It would be pretty cool if they made it go on for longer, I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
Grovo had a stereotypical Australian accent, those are awesome, and it has been a long time since I heard one.
Listening back through it, it does sound a bit like an Australian accent, although it sounds more like a Cockney accent. Still, it's better than the CotD's accent in the Staravia episode
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:22 AM
I Laugh at your Misfortune!'s Avatar
I Laugh at your Misfortune!
Normal is a synonym for boring
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: YOUR MOTHER! (aka: England)
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I thought it sounded kinda caught halfway between the two accents. Either way, I doubt the person voicing him was genuinely Australian or a Cockney
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Jorah's Avatar
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Britland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
It was definitely an American, I don't think they ever get in actual people from where the accent originated XD I've noticed other voice actors who try to do Australian accents sound half way between Australian and Cockney accents, as well. But the person way back in the Staravia episode sounded half way between British and Australian, almost made me sick XD
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old August 10th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Blue_Drifblim's Avatar
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wherever the the wind blows... Well, not really.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
I didn't mean that I didn't want you to do the episode discussions with me D:
Ok, cool. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah
Oh, I meant Jessie and Meowth in the background not Jessie and James, which was the Hoenn Secret Strategy theme ^_^ So that's still 7 then? I think TPIC have used their own "Flying Pokeball Chaos" remake track before, I first remember it in the episode where Ash caught Gligar. It would be pretty cool if they made it go on for longer, I think
Nope, there are still 8 pieces. XD The piece right after the Secret Strategy Theme is finished is in the original version, too. It starts right when they're showing the stadium all the way until the little conversation with James and Jessie is done. I don't know where it's from, though...
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Drifblim View Post
After that he said thanks.
I just noticed this. You do realize I'm a girl correct? Does anyone realize this actually?

Anyway regarding this whole Australian-Cockney accent conversation, it was clearly an Australian accent only. As an American, I'm sure I can recognize that accent as being the American stereotype of the Australian accent only.
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old August 11th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Jorah's Avatar
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Britland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
I just noticed this. You do realize I'm a girl correct? Does anyone realize this actually?
??? Are you joking? Are you even joking? I don't believe you! But I remember, ages ago I'm sure you used to have your profile set as male, and from the way you type, I presumed it to be true. Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell. Are you seriously a girl? Really? But I've thought of you as male all this time...are you seriously, seriously a girl? Wow...sorry. I'm so surprised. So, Vernikova is a girl...this is going to take a while to get my head around...This is seriously the most surprising news I've heard in a long time XDD And I am not even joking when I say that. Wow. For some reason, this just makes you seem even more awesome than you were before. o.O

Quote:
Anyway regarding this whole Australian-Cockney accent conversation, it was clearly an Australian accent only. As an American, I'm sure I can recognize that accent as being the American stereotype of the Australian accent only.
There's a difference between something stereotypical, and how it actually is :P So yeah, it's the stereotype of one, but how it actually sounds is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Drifblim View Post
Nope, there are still 8 pieces. XD The piece right after the Secret Strategy Theme is finished is in the original version, too. It starts right when they're showing the stadium all the way until the little conversation with James and Jessie is done. I don't know where it's from, though...
OK, I changed it

Last edited by Jorah; August 11th, 2009 at 02:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:02 AM
False Flag's Avatar
False Flag
Anime/Manga Junkie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Anywhere
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
The best Ash/Paul fight so far. Ash has already fought 5 times iirc, more than Gary or any other person so far. Brock forgot that Honchkrow only takes neutral damage to Close Combat. That's because Pokemon's more about resists since even neutral Brave Bird hits as hard as an unStab thunderbolt on Honchkrow. Love how Staraptor and Honchkrow were fighting.

Oh yeah, I knew WR was a girl.
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old August 11th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Blue_Drifblim's Avatar
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wherever the the wind blows... Well, not really.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
??? Are you joking? Are you even joking? I don't believe you! But I remember, ages ago I'm sure you used to have your profile set as male, and from the way you type, I presumed it to be true. Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell. Are you seriously a girl? Really? But I've thought of you as male all this time...are you seriously, seriously a girl? Wow...sorry. I'm so surprised. So, Vernikova is a girl...this is going to take a while to get my head around...This is seriously the most surprising news I've heard in a long time XDD And I am not even joking when I say that. Wow. For some reason, this just makes you seem even more awesome than you were before. o.O
^THIS.

I mean, I thought for sure I've seen your profile set to male before as well (I'd been watching this site for a while before I joined).... I've always thought you were a guy...

Well..... err..... Sorry if I offended you. I really had no idea....

・_ ・
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old August 11th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Jorah's Avatar
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Britland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Yeah, I remember him/her having it as male way back when his/her name was Beware of Dark Lugia, now I'm just confused :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Flag View Post
Oh yeah, I knew WR was a girl.
Are you joking?
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old August 11th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah
??? Are you joking? Are you even joking? I don't believe you! But I remember, ages ago I'm sure you used to have your profile set as male,
That is correct. On every other [2] forum I go to, It's labeled as female. I thought it would be edgy for a while but it was awkward so I took it off. That's why it's still off. Should I turn it on female?

Quote:
and from the way you type,
How does that work out?

Quote:
Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell. Are you seriously a girl? Really? But I've thought of you as male all this time...are you seriously, seriously a girl?
Yes. That's why I corrected Drifblim. Why are you acting so strange?

Quote:
For some reason, this just makes you seem even more awesome than you were before. o.O
That's because awesomeness is like energy. It can't be destroyed or created. Something like that.

Quote:
There's a difference between something stereotypical, and how it actually is :P So yeah, it's the stereotype of one, but how it actually sounds is different.
Not to me it doesn't. All British people sound the same to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Flag
Oh yeah, I knew WR was a girl.
I knew it was obvious. I can't see why people couldn't tell.

It would be awesome if that crow could learn Close Combat. A Close Combat fight in the sky. Hell yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Drifblim
Well..... err ..... Sorry if I offended you. I realky had no idea....
I was more or less asking for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah
Yeah, I remember him/her having it as male way back when his/her name was Beware of Dark Lugia, now I'm just confused :/
I explained it above. That was a weird name that I started out with. Now that I look at it, it's kind of stupid. Ew. Vernikova is so much better than the other 3 names.
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old August 12th, 2009, 03:23 AM
Jorah's Avatar
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Britland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
That is correct. On every other [2] forum I go to, It's labeled as female. I thought it would be edgy for a while but it was awkward so I took it off. That's why it's still off. Should I turn it on female?
It's less confusing now...hmm, thinking about it now, you seem more like a girl now.

Quote:
How does that work out?
You always sound sort of withdrawn and serious, that's all. So it kind of fitted in. I suppose people consider some styles of writing or speaking to be male or female. I know a lot of people used to think I was male a long time ago, even though I've always had my profile set as female, but my writing style has changed a lot since then, I think.

Quote:
Yes. That's why I corrected Drifblim. Why are you acting so strange?
Because I've thought for *ages* that you were male without even questing it XD It's just funny to find out you're a girl. Even when I saw your username on Serebii, I thought you were just trying to stop people from stalking you by making people think you were a girl so people wouldn't think you were the same person. Even then, I didn't consider you were a girl XDD So I was pretty convinced you were male

Quote:
That's because awesomeness is like energy. It can't be destroyed or created. Something like that.
But you can't create *more* energy :P

Quote:
Not to me it doesn't. All British people sound the same to me.
That's because America is rather underexposed to different British accents...I doubt you're interested, but whatever, here's some random weird guy doing different accents from around Britain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn3_bYcAnWI

Quote:
I explained it above. That was a weird name that I started out with. Now that I look at it, it's kind of stupid. Ew. Vernikova is so much better than the other 3 names.
I think so, too ^^ After all this time, you finally have a name that isn't too long and people can actually remember how to spell XDD Which reminds me, why didn't you say anything when people were calling you "S Guy", surely that must have made it obvious people thought you were male? XD

Last edited by Jorah; August 12th, 2009 at 05:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old August 12th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
You always sound sort of withdrawn and serious, that's all. So it kind of fitted in. I suppose people consider some styles of writing or speaking to be male or female. I know a lot of people used to think I was male a long time ago, even though I've always had my profile set as female, but my writing style has changed a lot since then, I think.
I see.

Quote:
Because I've thought for *ages* that you were male without even questing it XD It's just funny to find out you're a girl. Even when I saw your username on Serebii, I thought you were just trying to stop people from stalking you by making people think you were a girl so people wouldn't think you were the same person. Even then, I didn't consider you were a girl XDD So I was pretty convinced you were male
I didn't think that people would notice on Serebii. I like made so many different profiles since 2004 on that site that I thought people would lose track. You're a pretty good stalker it seems.

Quote:
But you can't create *more* energy :P
It was always there but were too blind to notice.

Quote:
I think so, too ^^ After all this time, you finally have a name that isn't too long and people can actually remember how to spell XDD Which reminds me, why didn't you say anything when people were calling you "S Guy", surely that must have made it obvious people thought you were male? XD
"S. Guy" is far better than "S. Girl". I thought you people were just poking fun since I thought you people knew me. Also, Charaxes made it up and he's too awesome to reject. You people don't know anything 'bout me.

Anyway regarding Close Combat, more Pokémon should be animated like that. Just punches and kicks and not glowing body parts. It makes the attack seem more physical and it looks cooler.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.