The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Old August 13th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
I didn't think that people would notice on Serebii. I like made so many different profiles since 2004 on that site that I thought people would lose track. You're a pretty good stalker it seems.
Heh, don't worry, I wasn't specifically looking for you. I don't go on there often, and you just happened to have posted in one of the threads I was interested in and I recognised the avatar as the same one you were using here at the time, and the location, and I think your sig, were the same. Then I saw the profile was closed, so I gathered it was you XD
Quote:
It was always there but were too blind to notice.
XDD
Quote:
"S. Guy" is far better than "S. Girl". I thought you people were just poking fun since I thought you people knew me. Also, Charaxes made it up and he's too awesome to reject. You people don't know anything 'bout me.
We know that you are a lovely young man lady :D

Charaxes needs to come back to do the episode threads, everyone else's threads are *epic fail* in comparison. Including mine. Charaxes makes everyone look bad D:
Quote:
Anyway regarding Close Combat, more Pokémon should be animated like that. Just punches and kicks and not glowing body parts. It makes the attack seem more physical and it looks cooler.
I don't really notice the attacks too much, but I remember some complaints about attacks like Ice Fang being beams instead of physical moves :/
Old August 13th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
Heh, don't worry, I wasn't specifically looking for you. I don't go on there often, and you just happened to have posted in one of the threads I was interested in and I recognised the avatar as the same one you were using here at the time, and the location, and I think your sig, were the same. Then I saw the profile was closed, so I gathered it was you XD
Oh my Mrs. Holmes. Quite the detective work.

Quote:
We know that you are a lovely young man lady :D
Thank you Mister.

Quote:
Charaxes needs to come back to do the episode threads, everyone else's threads are *epic fail* in comparison. Including mine. Charaxes makes everyone look bad D:
Nostalgia has clouded your vision if you believe that his threads are better than mine.

Quote:
I don't really notice the attacks too much, but I remember some complaints about attacks like Ice Fang being beams instead of physical moves :/
Ice Fang was animated as bad as the names you and Advancedk9 decided to choose for this board. It really should've been shown to be like Fire Fang as an actual bite and not lasers.
Old August 13th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Greene1516
Scratching the surface...

Nature: Adamant
This episode just displayed perfectly how uncreative the writers have become. Just like the Hoenn arc, James acts all good and gets beat in the first round, Ash makes it to the final of PokeRinger is about to loose until his bird Pokemon evolves. It's just the same ol' same ol'.
W:117 Dr:1 Ls:30

Subscribe to my youtube battle channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
Also check my trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182882

Battle Frontier

Old August 13th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Vernikova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene1516 View Post
This episode just displayed perfectly how uncreative the writers have become.
It's unreasonable to expect creativity after 600 episodes of a show based on a repetitive game.

Quote:
Just like the Hoenn arc, James acts all good and gets beat in the first round,
Acts? It's been shown plenty of times that James is a kind person. The episode before this one is an example.

Quote:
Ash makes it to the final of PokeRinger is about to loose until his bird Pokemon evolves. It's just the same ol' same ol'.
Many shows from around the world do that. Get over it.
Old August 14th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Nostalgia has clouded your vision if you believe that his threads are better than mine.
More like I was blinded by your ugly titles.

Quote:
Ice Fang was animated as bad as the names you and Advancedk9 decided to choose for this board. It really should've been shown to be like Fire Fang as an actual bite and not lasers.
I was thinking of changing my name to ".Vernikova". What do you think? The random full stop at the start is all the rage these days, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene1516 View Post
James acts all good and gets beat in the first round
It is pretty sad that James didn't get to win because according to the Hoenn version of this episode he was supposed to be quite good at it :/ But the point of the episode was for Staravia to finally evolve, I suppose. At least he got to win that competition in Battle Frontier and Jessie has been allowed to win some contests this time around

Quote:
Acts? It's been shown plenty of times that James is a kind person. The episode before this one is an example.
I think he means by not cheating, Team Rocket have been seen to have some sort of chance of winning stuff before but ruin it by cheating, like in that Pokemon dress up episode near the start of DP where Brock won the egg.
Old August 14th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Vernikova

Quote:
More like I was blinded by your ugly titles.
Which only occured because your ugly copycat threads blinded me.

Quote:
I was thinking of changing my name to ".Vernikova". What do you think? The random full stop at the start is all the rage these days, yes?
Quite good is that name I declare. Something along the lines "Vernikova rules!" would be better though. I'll re-name myself "Jorah rules as much as Vernikova" if you do it.

Quote:
I think he means by not cheating, Team Rocket have been seen to have some sort of chance of winning stuff before but ruin it by cheating, like in that Pokemon dress up episode near the start of DP where Brock won the egg.
He's usually a fair person in solo competitions so my point still stands.
Old August 15th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Which only occured because your ugly copycat threads blinded me.
Copycat, yes, but not ugly. Mine doesn't have ugly, pointless brackets at the start and end saying there's spoilers, which obviously there are in an episode discussion thread.

Quote:
Quite good is that name I declare. Something along the lines "Vernikova rules!" would be better though. I'll re-name myself "Jorah rules as much as Vernikova" if you do it.
Now there's a plan. But you can't change your name until November, and I'm not changing my name if you don't XD
Old August 15th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Vernikova

Quote:
Copycat, yes, but not ugly. Mine doesn't have ugly, pointless brackets at the start and end saying there's spoilers, which obviously there are in an episode discussion thread.
First of all, those first two brackets are for the date and that makes it easier to some. By some I mean me. Secondly, that spoilers part of the title is there so future events could be brought up. So, nya.

Quote:
Now there's a plan. But you can't change your name until November, and I'm not changing my name if you don't XD
Then we'll change it in November. I'll put a reminder on my phone that'll end up being deleted anyway for that date.
Old August 16th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
I really want to listen to Staraptor's voice. :D Everyone seems so excited about it. :D :D

Quote:
I'm sure you're referring to my username. D:
Seriously, I'm thinking if I should go back to "Azumi" or just get a new name.

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old August 16th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Quote:
First of all, those first two brackets are for the date and that makes it easier to some. By some I mean me. Secondly, that spoilers part of the title is there so future events could be brought up. So, nya.
So you decided to uglify up the forum to help yourself -_-

Quote:
Then we'll change it in November. I'll put a reminder on my phone that'll end up being deleted anyway for that date.
If I feel like it then XD I kind of like having a clean username history part, I've never changed my name ~ We'll look really cool with those unn00bish looking names...just as long as people don't start calling you Jorah and me Vernikova for short XD And I'm changing my name straight back after 4 months XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Fukari View Post
I really want to listen to Staraptor's voice. :D Everyone seems so excited about it. :D :D
It was really bad D:

Quote:
I'm sure you're referring to my username. D:
Seriously, I'm thinking if I should go back to "Azumi" or just get a new name.
Haha, I was thinking of your name when I wrote it, but I've noticed that a lot of people around the forum have random full stops at the start of their name, too. I liked "Azumi" the best, that's the name I always think of you as ^^
Old August 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Vernikova

Quote:
So you decided to uglify up the forum to help yourself -_-
As well as others. I'm not selfish like some member named Jorah.

Quote:
If I feel like it then XD I kind of like having a clean username history part, I've never changed my name ~ We'll look really cool with those unn00bish looking names...just as long as people don't start calling you Jorah and me Vernikova for short XD And I'm changing my name straight back after 4 months XD
You agree then? Whee~. I'll try not to change my mind before you do.
Old August 16th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Trap-Eds
Dig a hole, dig a hole........

Nature: Quirky
Despite the fact that the route to Snowpoint is now devoid of snow, this was a pretty good episode. Staravia EVOVLES, and we see more of Paul. 8/10!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah
??? Are you joking? Are you even joking? I don't believe you! But I remember, ages ago I'm sure you used to have your profile set as male, and from the way you type, I presumed it to be true. Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell. Are you seriously a girl? Really? But I've thought of you as male all this time...are you seriously, seriously a girl? Wow...sorry. I'm so surprised. So, Vernikova is a girl...this is going to take a while to get my head around...This is seriously the most surprising news I've heard in a long time XDD And I am not even joking when I say that. Wow. For some reason, this just makes you seem even more awesome than you were before. o.O
You're not the only one surprised Jorah...
Then again, people do that type of thing on the net all the time.
:cer_boogie:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here