The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old August 13th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
My Review cometh when someone posts the episode. I haven't done this ina while so.
Old August 13th, 2009, 12:46 PM
DonRoyale
Get on my choppa!

Nature: Adamant
Well, it'd help if SOMEONE effing posted the episodes these days...
Old August 13th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
I think something happened to the uploaders like they were threatened to have their accounts and videos IP banned. I mean all of them aren't posting.
Old August 13th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Oh hi there Akio. Haven't seen you start a new thread for a while.

Darn it, it's not up. It's usually uploaded already by now...
Old August 13th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Fukari View Post
Oh hi there Akio. Haven't seen you start a new thread for a while.

Darn it, it's not up. It's usually uploaded already by now...
^^;;;...Do I know you?

Well, it's not like DP 137 is out yet either. XD Honestly, I may just review based on the pics.

EDIT: Shinsen-raws, an offshoot of Shinsen subs, ussually releases the RAWs as well...and well they haven't either so I am starting to think there is some ban on it. I'll look into it.
Old August 14th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

...? Er, I'm Azumi, if you know me... I see you on episode discussions often, so...

DP 137 isn't out either? Wow, and I thought people have more time to upload episodes during summer time.
Old August 14th, 2009, 01:19 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
No ones uploaded it because the guy who used to record them has stopped... i upload them on youtube all the time no one scared of those stupid copyright things and you dont get your ips banned? youtube doesnt do that they just delete your account and then people just make another one XD

Take a look at the episode pics here:

http://www.filb.de/anime/eppics/dp/138

I would like to know who the kid hugging pikachu is?

Last edited by Mew~; August 14th, 2009 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 14th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akio123 View Post
^^;;;...Do I know you?.
XDDD Poor Fukari XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon League Champion View Post
No ones uploaded it because the guy who used to record them has stopped... i upload them on youtube all the time no one scared of those stupid copyright things and you dont get your ips banned? youtube doesnt do that they just delete your account and then people just make another one XD

Take a look at the episode pics here:

http://www.filb.de/anime/eppics/dp/138

I would like to know who the kid hugging pikachu is?
Wow, really? :/ Well, that's annoying, I wonder if anyone's going to take over. I've heard there are sites out there which mean you can watch TV around the world live? I suppose we might have to do that next week o.O What time does Pokemon air in Japan?
Old August 14th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
XDDD Poor Fukari XD

Wow, really? :/ Well, that's annoying, I wonder if anyone's going to take over. I've heard there are sites out there which mean you can watch TV around the world live? I suppose we might have to do that next week o.O What time does Pokemon air in Japan?
Well these websites your talking about host programs to watch tv on your computer... and its not free....

Old August 14th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Fukari View Post
;-;...? Er, I'm Azumi, if you know me... I see you on episode discussions often, so...

DP 137 isn't out either? Wow, and I thought people have more time to upload episodes during summer time.
Yeah, still don't know you I'm afraid.

Well, no one seems to have even put it up for DL so.

Edit: Oh Right, I guess that means we can't really disucss episodes until they are dubbed.
Old August 14th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Jmath
*blank*

Send a message via Skype™ to Jmath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akio123 View Post
Edit: Oh Right, I guess that means we can't really disucss episodes until they are dubbed.
The funny thing is that the English episodes are still uploaded regularly on a weekly basis but it's like no one is actually bothering to do that for the Japanese ones. Meh, I don't watch them on YT anyways. I just wait for the sub which should come about a week later.
Old August 14th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmath View Post
The funny thing is that the English episodes are still uploaded regularly on a weekly basis but it's like no one is actually bothering to do that for the Japanese ones. Meh, I don't watch them on YT anyways. I just wait for the sub which should come about a week later.
Well getting the dubs aren't exactly hard...

Just saying someone uploaded DP 138.
Old August 15th, 2009, 02:58 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Well, I have a review of parts 1 and 2...XD

- Pochama - REJECTED.
- Hahaha, double attack for Brock
- Why did Satoshi yell and then look embarassed? XDDid he just say he was hungry...? He said "piko" or something and it sounds like a really cute word
- I don't know why, but it was so funny when Takeshi was going to hug that girl and she wasn't there
- LOL that "XD!!" annotation was true...he seems to like this girl a *lot*. More than the others, I mean
- So that's a double death again, then
- Ouch, volume is loud when Route 1 comes on XD
- Musashi gets a Feebas and she lets it go D:
- The flowers look pretty
- OMG CHIBI SATOSHI. How often do we get to see Ash's past before he became a trainer? Cuuuute!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links