The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old August 20th, 2009, 02:37 AM
BDT
On my way to be a MASTER

Ok so the new episode has just aired in Japan. I did try a thread with episode 137 but not much response to it and I missed last weeks episodes..

I shall try do a run through allthough mind you I dont understand Japanese.

-Ash & Co still at Dawn's House in Twinleaf Town.
-2 ppl apearing to wait for proffesor Oak.
-Ash and Crew gone to the building and as thers no sign of Oak, Ash, Dawn and Brock goes to find him while Dawn's Mother stays behind.
-Team Rocket are near the Building and James dress up as Oak.
-2 people find him and carry him away to this building.
-James who is dressed up as Oak has no idea what's going on but it appears Oak was meant to make a speech to full of people in the building.
-The real Oak is having car troubles while his assistance is fixing the wheel of the car Oak wonders off and sees pokemon.
-Oak has the background image of the when he used to do the Poem at the end of japanese episode..I wonder if they will keep it in the dub?
-When Ash and Crew meet with the guy who is fixing the car they know there close to find Oak.
-Piplup knows where Oak is coming from and tries to find him while he got stuck in Quicksand/ Buenary does Ice beam and helps him.
-Croagunk then follows the scent (i guess) to find Oak.

end Part 1

4 pokemon commercials
ds game commercial

part 2

- James is still confused as why is he making a speech but jessie and meowth helps him to recover the stage fear and tells him somin about pokeballs so all the people gives there pokemon to him.
- Ash and crew finally find the real Oak in a cave and talking about pokemon and shows an evvelution from a stone.
- When we see James again he is all happy with all the pokeballs in the box, but then not long the real Oak comes to the building.
- Oak and James argue (Most prob saying Im the real Oak) then one of the people in the crowd asks a question I believe and brings out a Tyranitar.
-Tyranitar hit James out of the building after the real Oak says something.
-Oak talks to everyone untill the scene ends.
-James dressed up as oak stuck up on a tree while Jessie and Meowth walks towards him talking and then the man approaches them (who i forgot to mention there were 3 ppl not 2 at the start) and then it ends.

2 meiji commercial
Pokemon TCG Commercial
Wii Ware Pokemon Mystery Commercial

End credits

Pokemon Movie 12 some sort of commercial

Bread commerical involving Pokemon with free stickers/present!

Magazine commercial

Coming next week Pokemon epsiode

It appears that the Pokemon Piplup/Pikachu have grown BIG or Ash and Dawn have Shrunk, Jun appears

Sponsers of Pokemon.

McDonalds commercial...then Moving on to Naruto...

Personal Official Facebook / YouTube
BDT87's Official Facebook
BDT87's YouTube

BDT
Character Name = Dawn
0086 9643 5276

Last edited by BDT; August 20th, 2009 at 09:33 AM.
Old August 20th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Episode not up yet, so I'll just review the preview XD

- JUN, I LOVE YOU!
- Whoa, huge Pokemon
- Hahahaha, Jun looks like he's doing his Platinum dance
- Satoshi being attacked by the Spearow's reminds me of the first episode...except they're big enough for their revenge o.O

I suppose they're all hallucinating from Psychic or something?
Old August 20th, 2009, 09:37 AM
BDT
On my way to be a MASTER

yea the preview looked weird and its good to see Jun back a.k.a Barry.
Yea its a dream or something for them being small, and more pokemon from the 2nd gen to premote Johto (HG/SS games)

So if anyone has seen episode 139, please feel fre to give you thoughts of the episode.

BDT87's YouTube

BDT
Character Name = Dawn
0086 9643 5276

Old August 20th, 2009, 05:37 PM
DonRoyale
Get on my choppa!

Nature: Adamant
-I hated James' Oak trick the first time, I don't like it any more this time around
-Though it was funny to see James sweat XD
-Professor Oak thinks he's researching those Water-types. Oh, you dumb little researcher, you...:V
-Yay Croagunk! c:
-Hahahaha, Piplup got what it deserved for being a stupid, pretentious little something or other. (that would be filtered if I tried to say it. See you next Tuesday?) ; Yes, I hate Piplup THAT much >:V
-Ash scanned Politoed AND Lombre! Is he THAT dense? :V
-I like that little BGM that plays when Oak waxes poetic. It's used in a lot of anime IIRC.
-Ludicolo always make me think of Miror B. Is that so wrong? His theme was amazing in XD. :V
-What's a KID DOING WITH A TYRANITAR?! You might as well have given him a grenade launcher FFS!
-Hahahaha, poor James. XD
-Aww, that Tyranitar turned from pissy grouch to sickeningly cute in a matter of seconds! =>

Next episode looks great, though I'm sick of the "eww brock, hope jun stays" comments on the YouTube videos. Noobs these days...Pretentious little...ah nevermind. >:V
Old August 20th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Haza
☆A Life of Pokémon & Beyoncé ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Not much to say about the episode. It was good to see Hiruka's mother and Glameow & Umbreon.

The preview looks like it will be one of the most original episodes in a while. Excited to see it.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old August 21st, 2009, 04:32 AM
BDT
On my way to be a MASTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by H☆ZA View Post
Not much to say about the episode. It was good to see Hiruka's mother and Glameow & Umbreon.

The preview looks like it will be one of the most original episodes in a while. Excited to see it.
If you are talking about the fight between Hikari and her mother that was episode 138.

This is for 139

BDT87's YouTube

BDT
Character Name = Dawn
0086 9643 5276

Old August 23rd, 2009, 06:46 AM
Tachibana Azumi
★七色に光る女★

I'll just comment on the preview...

- JUN RETURNS! By the way, I'm still thinking of Jun's reaction when he sees his dad...
- At first I thought it was another Giant Pokemon episode, but it turned out to be a Mini Trainer episode! XD
- Mini Satoshi/Jun and Giant Pikachu? DO WANT.
- Mini Hikari and Giant Pochama/Heracross? DO NOT WANT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
- Satoshi being attacked by the Spearow's reminds me of the first episode...except they're big enough for their revenge o.O
- Well, in Bulbapedia it says "Soon Ash, Dawn, and Barry find themselves in trouble facing predicaments that they each faced in the beginning of their journeys. With Dawn and Piplup up against yet another swarm of wild Ariados and Ash and Pikachu upagainst a flock of wild Spearow, what will be the outcome of all of this?"

Sponsored Links