• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 2009 - Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
Years
I live in ohio so what time would that start.

Yeah, omomo, that's EST right there. Time listings are accurate for you. :P

For the Free Play, if you haven't filled out and I'm not busy, I'll be on. If more people come, I'll sacrifice the opportunity.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Guys, just wanted to let you know that the Halo 3 match might get slightly delayed tonight. We've got a pretty big line of some nasty storms getting ready to come through here - which might cause my internet connection to be really sporadic for a while, and even then I don't want to be on the 360 in the middle of them. Hopefully they will have all moved through by 8PM, but if not, I'll start the game as soon as they have and my connection stabilizes.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Annnnnd that marks the end of our Gears of War Event. It started a bit late since I wanted a few more people to join, but once it did the fun never stopped. First we tried a game of Horde, and although we were short one person, we made it to Wave 10. We died pretty quickly, retried and died again xD; After that, we decided to form a team to represent all of PC and went searching for victims. The first team we found were... animals, to say the least, and we got owned. We took the walk of shame as we searched for another team, eager to redeem the name of PC. We lost again. But nonetheless, we all had loads of fun (or at least I did). Remember guys, Aegis Wing in one hour (5PM EST).

Participants: Jake♫, Statistics, Ben Kenobi, RagingLucario

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Wahoo, Aegis Wing Event has come to an end! Don't really have much to say; we just played an ongoing match 'til everyone died. In the end, vudw had the highest score.

Participants: vudw, Statistics

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I'm up for some Mario Kart /noxboxfail
If anyone is interested we could probably sort something out.

Morkula

Years
My internet seems to be stabilizing now, but just to be on the safe side and give us time to get everything situated, I'm pushing the Halo session back to 8:30 PM. Just a half-hour delay. If you're participating, it'd be helpful if you could leave a message here or message me on XBL (I'll be online in just a few minutes) so I know to invite you to the party/game when I create it. If we have more than 8 players, we may have to work out logistics.

Morkula

Years
We just now finished playing Halo. Had some really awesome games, both matchmaking and custom, and we won every single game we played. We had seven people in total playing: myself, Lightning, Arcanine, Aegis, Blahman117, Ben Kenobi, and Ambellina. Hope you guys can join us for the free play on Monday night!

The next session is starting in about 25 minutes at midnight EDT - Team Fortress 2 hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I personally cannot run the event today, sadly, due to crippled internet. Nonetheless waka's server is up - maybe someone else can host a new one tomorrow or something.
Sunday at 5 or 6:00 PM? Doesn't seem like anything's scheduled for that timeslot. Someone will have to host, though (and update original post).

As for computer L4D, it sounded like a few people were up for it. I'd be up for some rounds at the 9:00 timeslot where the Xbox players were doing it, which is what Klippy suggested, I think.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will do L4D on PC if I am still up. Its at 2am my time so it depends if I am awake.

Seeing as me and Fox normally play Call of Duty I will be in that one tomorrow.

Years
Sorry for 'ditching' on Halo my 360 froze & wouldn't turn back on for another 15 minutes T_T Anyway, it was really fun playing with everyone & I can't wait to play L4d tonight! :'D

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
A few people i spoke to don't have KZ2, and most of the people aren't gonna be on till Modern Warfare on Monday, so for PS3 today I'm changing it to freeplay.We'll be kicking off in about 15 minutes, I'll start a PC chat and invite whoever is on. :]

Those who haven't added me on PSN but want to take part, add me now. It's
DrGoblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back