• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

i dont know what bayleef i have

armaldo

a pokemon trainer
Years
i dont know what kind of bayleef card i have or what booster pack or starter deck it came in i got it for a dollar from a friend i kneed to know PLEASE HELP!

Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Could you please be more vague? Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Describe the card. Is there a symbol in the middle on the left-hand side? Is so, what is it? Any other desriptions would be helpful too. I'm sure someone could help you with that info if I can't.

Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Armaldo, do you have a scanner that you could scan the Bayleef card on and post it? If you do, I'm positive I could identify it then. If not, just go to www.toywiz.com like punkie90 said.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
stars on the side? it sounds like Neo1...but there are two differnt Bayleefs from that set..

how about this? 80 HP or 70 HP?

Back