• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
Years
well, I think me, may I have the shiny paras in second box, and also shiny poliwag in the third post, my FC is in my sig...

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
Years
are you saying that I can chose other 2!! if that is the case I would gladly take the grimer in third box and sunkern in fifth box...

Years
Ok, if you live in London, that is probally about 6 hours in the future for me, it may be hard to trade, I'll find out when I'm back on permantly.

I was hoping we could do the trade (Blaziken lv 50 for Lapras lv 54) tommorrow. I'll be on wi-fi at 11.00am GMT. I'm guessing it will be 5.00am where you are. Hope to see you there.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
are you saying that I can chose other 2!! if that is the case I would gladly take the grimer in third box and sunkern in fifth box...

Sorry, check back on sunday, when I'll be doing another give away please.

anis said:
I was hoping we could do the trade (Blaziken lv 50 for Lapras lv 54) tommorrow. I'll be on wi-fi at 11.00am GMT. I'm guessing it will be 5.00am where you are. Hope to see you there.
I can't seem to be here when you are, so I'm sorry, I can't trade with you.

.: L u n a . D i v i n e r :.

ø Just A Nobody ø
Years
hhm, i am interested in these: Darkrai lv50 Brave *shiny*, Shiny Magmortar lv100 Mild
and the shiny dragonite. i have to offer: shiny distant land entei, distant land raikou, distant land umbreon and espeon, shiny cresselia, shiny mesprit and a shiny azumarill.

Years
I can't seem to be here when you are, so I'm sorry, I can't trade with you.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on at Monday 31st August at 3.00am, could we still do the trade?

Last edited:
Years
I'll be on at Monday 31st August at 3.00am, could we still do the trade?

If that's 3am my time, I'm on eastern time here, but the lastest I could be here is 2am my time.[/QUOTE]

That's fine. My name is Anis and my platinum FC is 0517 4210 6117.

Isobel

Butterfly Captor
Years
HI!!! I am interestd in you wish Chansey!!! I offer your my VGC09 Milotic from France (05309), or my World09 Weavile, both 100% legit, I got them myself

Woul you also be interested in an "Eigakan Arceus trade"? I have three of them one Serious (July19th), one Bold (July 19th) and one Quiet (July 18th)

Hydra

Poke'mon Master C:
Years
Oh, I just saw a few people had sent them. Didn't know if they were taking more.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
If that's 3am my time, I'm on eastern time here, but the lastest I could be here is 2am my time.
That's fine. My name is Anis and my platinum FC is 0517 4210 6117.[/QUOTE]I will try to be here tonight at 2am for the trade.

HI!!! I am interestd in you wish Chansey!!! I offer your my VGC09 Milotic from France (05309), or my World09 Weavile, both 100% legit, I got them myself

Woul you also be interested in an "Eigakan Arceus trade"? I have three of them one Serious (July19th), one Bold (July 19th) and one Quiet (July 18th)
I would be intrested in the weavile but not in the arceus.
I have the original Poke'mon Blue for GBC. If your still interested?
Yes still looking for the blue version, but your supoosed to pm me about those kinds of trades please.
hydra im sorry but you're a little late some one already sent her blue
Thanks for the help, but I'm looking for multiples of each.
Oh, I just saw a few people had sent them. Didn't know if they were taking more.
PM me about that game please.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Shiny Blastoise lv100 Modest
HP 299
Atk. 181
Def. 225
Sp. Atk. 295
Sp. Def. 225
Spd. 242 movesets for this?

Back