The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 5th, 2009, 04:36 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Nature: Adamant
WELCOME! TO THE WORLD OF POKEMON FINDERS

Pokemon Finders is basically an original Pokemon game made with

RM2K3!!

STORY:
The main Protagonist,you, sets off on a journey to find lost Pokemon. These Pokemon have been reported missing, and have not been found. It is up to you, to find all of the Pokemon and save the world! ( Pretty dramatic huh? )

SCREENIES

Hope you enjoy!

Credits:
Neo-Dragon - Help with Rm2k3
Remy - Awesome Tiles :D
PokeCreator_06/Rm2k3Kid - Pokemon Liquid Graphics, Event Bases Etc.

Progress:
Maps - 5%
Custom Menu System - 0%
Custom Battle System - 0%

Team:
Mapper - None
Scripter - None
Scripter - None
Beta Tester - None

I am looking for Team Members so if anybody knows Rm2k3 and would like to help, let me know in a PM

Known Bugs:
-Once you leave the intro the screen fades black.
You need to open, then close the menu in order for it to work.

Please leave comments on what you think! THANKS

Last edited by |Maximus|; September 5th, 2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Added Known Bugs
Old September 5th, 2009, 06:47 PM
T3h Kaiser
Jovial Fool

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by VarietyVidsnet View Post
Idealist (if that's even a word XD) - None
Idealist is most certainly a word, but I'm not sure that's the correct use of it. Still, I don't think anyone cares; I think they can get the "idea"... no pun intended. XD

I dig the plot. Reminds me of that manga, Get Backers. Neat stuff.
Old September 5th, 2009, 07:38 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Thanks. I will take that idealist out! Haha. Hopefully I will get more screens up and more progress done, as soon as I get some team members.
Old September 6th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Neo-Dragon
Game Developer

Nature: Relaxed
It's nice to see another Rm2k3 game. I believe you are game active game number 3 using it. I hope it all works out, and if you need a hand let me know.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-...s/326374858787
Old September 6th, 2009, 06:17 AM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Good to know! Right now I am programming the first mission! So excited to reveal the new screenies! Any guesses on the Police Station, and on what it is?
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:51 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Sorry for the double post. But Here comes update #1!!!!! I'm so excited! I have finished programming the first mission! And a fully functional SURF SYSTEM w00t w00t!

The first mission is a rescue mission to rescue a CHARMANDER!!!

Here are some screens I took. This game will soon be posted in the Games Showcase for anyone who's wondering. (Barely anybody )

I have no name yet for the Starting Town.

The "Police Station" isn't fully mapped yet. It's just the basics.

Misty is there because she gives you your first POKEMON. In this case it has to be Squirtle. But you can catch other POKEMON.

If you have Squirtle or Wartortle, or Blastoise(Yes, they evolve), then you are able to surf.

The PSYDUCKS block the way, so you can finish the mission without leaving. (clever, eh?)

The Professor is coded, he just leaves the lab for the moment. It's part of the story.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links