Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page Pokemon Amber!! 3-D POKEMON!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 5th, 2009 (03:22 AM). Edited September 5th, 2009 by Bulbahackers.

The first ever pokemon gba/ds game to ever contian 3-d pokemon, well that most people know of!

Hey guys, i'm new and making a pokemon game called Amber, you are an rookie trainer, with your trusted pokemon (EEVEE, PIKACHU OR A NEW POKEMON BY ME) you set out to the cave near your town (p.s this is a new bit of the regeon, old bits will make returns) you discover Archie and Maxie, they tell you about the caves legend and then spot a Team Toxic member, you then battle him, afterwards he leaves (both ways he takes what he wants). you then decide to become eaither a team Magma member or team Auqa member, or stay as yourselfs (however making the different sprites may take a looooooooooong time) and then you begin your quest

oh and if anyone wants to help make the game, plaease say, also i have already hacked the 3-d pokemon onto the game, so don't worry
Old September 5th, 2009 (03:30 AM).

Nature: Lonely
Screenies before you start claiming you're the first?
Old September 5th, 2009 (03:44 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Also, this isn't the hacking section, so if this is a hack (which I doubt, judging by the 3D stuff) it should be moved to the "Emulation" forum.
Old September 13th, 2009 (06:03 PM).
ROAR I"M A TACO!

can u post some pics of battling the 3D pokes?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links