The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 8th, 2004, 03:02 PM
!Dragonite!

Advertise here
On the list, the shines that you maked off as cought, you need to add who cought them....<<please I mean, sorry XD
Old October 8th, 2004, 04:24 PM
SkinnyGreenMan
█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█

I will be gone for a few days, but I updated the ShinyDex as of now.

If someone wants to, they can keep track of the shinys caught until i'm back, so I can fill it in quicker later.

Member of the:
Old October 8th, 2004, 04:24 PM
BeameR
Lover

Send a message via AIM to BeameR
Hey aaryn wats up. I knew Im really knew here but I am currently searching for a tangela and ev training too. I wanna join b/c ive been here for 2 days now and I wont quit. If Im not allowed in I'll be sad but ill take it like a man.

P.S.- i am known as shineynidoking on a forum you are also on, (The Pokemon)
Old October 8th, 2004, 05:07 PM
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
All right Skinny, I'll take your place as Shiney tracker. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CANNOT CHANGE AN EGG. RESTART AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, THE OUTCOME WILL BE THE SAME EVERY SINGLE TIME.Sorry, but I wasted an hour of my time, restarting and taking A step, then hatching..anyways. For now, Chao.
Old October 8th, 2004, 05:12 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
ya... i tried that too, looking for a shiney chancey. so how many shinies do we have now?
Old October 8th, 2004, 05:26 PM
RocknRoller78
Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RocknRoller78
can i join i havent got one shiney in my life
im looking for a Seviper

{img]
http://img79.exs.cx/img79/8505/19RocknRoller78.jpg[/IMG] thanks to... Link T H o T for Coordinater thanks to Amphrose23 (aka PC prezzie)for trainer card and Paired hearts thanks to Raichu Master(aka umm another guy i want for Prezzie) for the Banner and thanks to rubyrulez for the silly sig and thanks to 5ceptil3 for Jewel card and also thanks to Amphrose for the Paired Hearts What will i name you.........Dropius!!![/sig-disable]
Old October 8th, 2004, 05:29 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
(whoever's keeping the list of shineys caught, put me down for gastly, haunter, gengar, zubat, and golbat)
Old October 8th, 2004, 07:05 PM
!Dragonite!

Ill keep track of all the shines people have while you are gone. <<skinnygreenman
Old October 8th, 2004, 09:08 PM
ryan
Elite Four

a list of grievances of this club (no offence) but these are some things that i think could be better:
1) i don't think that this statement: "4-if you join the club and stop searching for shinies and dont have one at least what the F*k are you doin in the club?" is a little harsh. some people may lose interest, and that's their loss, you don't have to cuss at them.
2) all of the member levels are sorta... mleh... i don't know. they don't work for me. it's fine having a few people in power, but after that i think that everybody should be on an equal level.
3) there seems to be too much stress on maintaining order and reporting infractions (from my experience, club members are all respectful to eachother and if members are disrespectful, they are normally told so politely by anybody who feels like something wrong's happened)
4) if the member levels do continue to exist, the "member on testing" seems wrong to me because it may discourage people from joining.
5) your sig format is too big. many of us are close to the edge of the character limit and i suggest having a sig format similar to this:
member of the ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

(the sprite should be a shiney that the member either owns, or if they don't own one, one that they're hunting for. and no repeats, there are 150 that we're hunting for so it really shouldn't be a problem)
forgive me if i spoke too boldly

~ryan, the midnight shiney hunter, cofounder of the shiny hunters club

Last edited by rsgh5; October 8th, 2004 at 10:03 PM.
Old October 8th, 2004, 09:53 PM
!Dragonite!

I agree with that, what you said Aaryn was a little harsh!

BTW ryan, were did you get that sprite?!?!?
Old October 9th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Alex_
Scyther

yeah lil harsh .... you have to acnoledge that kids younger then ou might wanna join and that might discourage them from joining IMO......*waits for ryan to reply *
Old October 9th, 2004, 07:51 AM
ryan
Elite Four

why do you want me to reply? shouldn't aaryn be the one we want to reply?
um... i'm still having no luck finding a shiney diglet...
*curses shiney diglet and his stupid blue nose*
Old October 9th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Deoxys55
Deoxys Collector

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Deoxys55 Send a message via Yahoo to Deoxys55
Hm, interesting club. I wanted to join the thread, but then I saw the club. :o So.. can I join? I only have one shiney, a Sandshrew, and I almost caught a shiney Linoone once on Sappire, but at the time I didn't know double kick was super-effective.. X.X And I ran into a shiney Rattata, but I was looking for another pokmon, so I didn't notice it was shiney until it said "Got away safely" ...

Old October 9th, 2004, 08:05 AM
ryan
Elite Four

ya, it's cool by me if you join, now... somebody has to add your sandshrew to our list of captured shinies.
Old October 9th, 2004, 08:12 AM
!Dragonite!

Im keeping a list of them for when Skinnygreenman gets back we can edit everything.
Old October 9th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Alex_
Scyther

ugh...whered you get ur sprites? i just need a tangela one..
Old October 9th, 2004, 12:38 PM
ryan
Elite Four

here are sprites for all the original 150: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/frlg...picsshiny.html
Old October 9th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Alex_
Scyther

k thanxz im addin it into my sig now..
Old October 9th, 2004, 12:44 PM
ryan
Elite Four

good, remember to include a link so that people can find us easier.
Old October 9th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
Well of course you can join ,and the rules have been modified a bit. id like rsgh5's advice for that.

When i get LG( monday) ill be trying to get shiny ccharmander two handed, one gba in each hand FR in one and LG in another one LOL.

Have fun

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old October 9th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
oh my god!! I was editing my sig when i looked down to my GBA screen after a while of have opened the charmander pokeball and OMG! SHINY!!!!!

At last i have shiny charmander woooot!!! keep you informed

Old October 9th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Deoxys55
Deoxys Collector

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Deoxys55 Send a message via Yahoo to Deoxys55
Wow, wierd luck. O_o Congrats!

Old October 9th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

oH! and ofcourse you can join this club!

have fun with us.

I will start searching for shiny dratini as soon as i get LG on monday and get to the end of the game, so that would be thursday. meanwhile ill search for shiney pidgey in FR.

My officcial team will be in LG

Old October 9th, 2004, 02:29 PM
!Dragonite!

Aaryn!!! Stop double posting!!!!!!
Old October 9th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Alex_
Scyther

thats awesome aaryn!! shiny charizard pwns!!!!!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here