• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
7/10

I actually quite like it. I'm not a fan of having dots under my text in title tags so I use CSS to get rid of it, I might recommend the same for you. ALso not a big fan of putting text under my banner like you have but I guess it's okay.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Banners not too bad, looks a bit LQ though, also maybe a different font.

The italics on the words around 'dark' look a bit out of place too.

5/10

Years
So now they call them tags instead of banners? Anyhoo, it's a nice banner, but perhaps a tad too bright, even if done on purpose. The text is good with a proper right alignment, but not unforgettable by any extent [8/10]

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Shame about the pick-up lines. xD

3/10

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I like how it's a bit different towards 100 x 100 icons, but the quality is really low. In my opinion the red lines could've been left out as well but it doesn't look too bad with it.
I have to admit, it's organized and the text down below, looks great.

Overall, 6.8/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
The banner is high quality, though the text needs a little something more.
8/10.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Heh, that banner is actually pretty awesome. I like the signature overall, but that userbar is just ew.
8/10

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
That banner is better han half the one's in G&P these days so you get a 7.5 XD

Though it's either all or nothing alignment wise so yeah, try to keep it to the same area?

Years
I think your siggy is TWEWY... I dont like TWEWY siggies D: Theyre just bleh. Not to mention pixels and the high contrast and sharpness.

I do like the lights in the background though.

7/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I see the effort gone into making the banner & the CSS behind it with the text & Feebas draped across.
I have to say that it is a lovely, richly made signature, though, I will say that I'm not sure what the hell the Feebas is doing there xD
Just seems random, if it is a claim you should use title tags to state it and use text-decoration: none; to get rid of the dots underneath :3
You could also find the hex code of the word "beaty" in the middle and use it for the text as that pink is very... pink.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back