• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
Spoiler:

Its one of my wallpapers as they change every 30 minutes for me.

(NOTEPAD FOR THE WINZ)

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll404/Yuusaki_Misayu/ToshiroWallpaperDesktop.png

This is my wallpaper. :D I screened it from the new Bleach Movie. You know the second one with Toshiro Hitsugaya? :D I use screencaps or sometimes fanart, if I like it alot. I use a very high screen resolution and it's hard finding wallpapers that fit my resolution. Plus, I have alot of icons and having all that space makes me feel at ease. XD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Alright, well, I've got a new one.
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Ooka, what are you using to get your tool bars to be such ways?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Well, I don't know which ones you're talking about specifically, so I'll just name off some stuff I've done to both of my taskbars.

Um, the Pokeball start button was custom made and inserted by myself.
The bars under that are provided by Windows Live Plus, called Contacts on Desktop, I suppose. And the bottom bar is a combination of ObjectDock, and Rainmeter. You can probably just Google them and get these as the top listings.

(ObjectDock is what powers the icons you see on the left on the bottom taskbar, and Rainmeter actually makes the task bar and powers the system information on the right)

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Very nice. I really like your desktop! I'm totally jealous lol I just run the windows classic scheme. :(

Very cool, mate. (b'')b

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
It's huge, so I won't img-link it, but here's the link:

LINK HERE
I've used the same desktop since like June...I need a new one.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Lol... I'd post my desktop, however I signed a NDA... >.> Though I suppose that could be remedied, but I am too lazy, so I'll describe it:

I have a few icons to the left, the ones I can mention are the classics, like recycle bin and computer PDF instructions, google earth, and halo ce, as well I have 5 folders to do with my schooling, one for each class.

My current background is my sig's pic. And I have my start button auto-hide, and I don't use Windows Sidebar, because I think it looks ugly. (yes I have vista).

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
Years
Spoiler:

Yay! I despise icons, as you can see. I have a quick start menu and that's all I need. xD The rest is nice and clean.

Back