• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM September] Pokémon Eruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
If you wait for too long in Walby Cave the professor will run off from you and trigger the ledge jumping event without you. It happened to me the first time I played Eruption. Just make sure you talk to the professor straight away whenever you see him in Walby Cave. If you're stuck there, try clicking around on the walls near the ledge.

cspmoneymaker

'cause old guy gave ya Pokedex didn't he?
I'm kinda forgot coz I play it long ago,as I remember that old man give a pokedex to me in his house,I don't know it's national dex or not ?

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
I really like the storyline and the fact that your character actually can think and talk for themselves :P I played the version 2 beta and got past mr pokemon on the bridge, got the pokedex and met gary and then went back into the cave, tried to go back then ended up in the trading room :S but that was mainly because i used walk through walls but great game.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
If you wait for too long in Walby Cave the professor will run off from you and trigger the ledge jumping event without you. It happened to me the first time I played Eruption. Just make sure you talk to the professor straight away whenever you see him in Walby Cave. If you're stuck there, try clicking around on the walls near the ledge.
That seems like a problem. Looks like I'll have to find some vacation time (October 12) to fix it. And maybe get some work done on Eruption.
Hey there guys, I'm back! What's the news?

(need something constructive to say... let's see... I know!)

Good job!

(lol?)
Lol, you don't always have to say something constructive to say. But nice to have you back, but I have no news for Eruption so far. I would love to work on it though :\

I really like the storyline and the fact that your character actually can think and talk for themselves :P I played the version 2 beta and got past mr pokemon on the bridge, got the pokedex and met gary and then went back into the cave, tried to go back then ended up in the trading room :S but that was mainly because i used walk through walls but great game.
Thanks for commenting, but yeah, the walk through walls will mess you up eventually. Lol

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
i played this game and i love it. how do i get cydiquil to evolve? i read that you get a national dex but when do you get it?

cspmoneymaker

i played this game and i love it. how do i get cydiquil to evolve? i read that you get a national dex but when do you get it?
You will get it from the old man who stay in the house near the bridge (I forgot his name) !

cspmoneymaker

Which city is that in? Is it at the beginning of the game or do you have to get into it to find the old man.
Ok,that is the man who stand near the bridge and tell you to find sth for him (he won't let you pass),then just go back and find it for him(I forgot what is it).Then he'll go back to his house cross the bridge,go find him there !

cspmoneymaker

Aww man,I just played this game very long ago and I seems to forgot everything.But did you go through the place that have the 2 bad guys standing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back