• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
i do the same, but i keep track of my time with the cronometer, call me dumby lol.

well, you may not beleive this but, i just caught a shiny rattata searching for pidgey .

I cant believe this. 2 Shinies in 24 hours. Im happy today, im still searching for pidgey though.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
the thing is that im starting to get freaked, cause its the first time i found so many shinies in one game!, the true thing is that i spent a hole lot of time hunting them down lol. so ill be overnight looking for pidgey.

Tomorrow ill start with bulbasaur. and if i find pidgey soon, ill get to celadon city so i can buy dratini till it is shiny.

Good luck on your hunt!

EDIT: WElcome back SkinnyGreenMan!!! hope you had a nice time nd a nice hunting.

HEY EVRYONE-> REMEMBER THAT I KNOW HOW TO HACK THE GAMES CODE, (ONLY ROM) I CAN SHOW YOU PICS OF ANY WILD SHINY IN BATTLE OR OFF BATTLE, EVEN DEOXYS, CELEBI, MEW, JIRACHI AND ALL LEGENDARIES.

So any request will be granted have a nice time

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Yeah, it's good to be back.

I'll be looking for a shiny Tentacool for a while, as I am EV training for Sp.Def.

I am updating the shinys list, when you get the chance, !Dragonite!, could you post the shinys everyone has caught so I can update it quicker?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
yes i also have gastly, haunter and gengar, cubone and marowak

and of course their evolutions.

rsgh5 also has haunter, and zubat

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
my gastly didn't evolve into a gengar *cough cough* you forgot my haunter

Years
O, sorry Ryan, but Skinnygreen man cought that lol. It would be kinna hard to have a shiny gastly and gengar but no haunter, XD, unless you could skip one evolution.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
What I mean is, do you own all three right now? Or did you have ghastly, and evolve it twice. It sounded like you said you had caught two, and evolved one to gengar...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
hey rsgh5, dont worry on that aerodactyl, sooner or later youll get it

ANy one that gets a shiny, also counts the evolutions of that shiny.

I think thats logical.

Oh and ... hmm. DOnt nknow if i should say this. ask me and i may say it.. on search of shiny dratini now

EDIT: Attackrage555 i went to your club thread and noticed that there is no activity there, only 32 posts since october 6th, and here there are 87 or so in less days. Why dont you people come and join this club?
you are welcome here!

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
I know, Im in that one. This is similar, but here we are simply trying to catch as many different shinys as possible. The club you made has a more wide variety of topics... This is like a pokedex club.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
okay, we need a banner! so any volunteers will be cool.

and i caught shiney pidgey. I hope my lucky streak continues like this lol.

SkinnyGreenMan When we catch a hiny add our names to the evolutions too, and when more than one have caught a shiny add all of the names to the shiny.

Back