• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
Okay.

Mantine
All the Legendaryies
Zubat and I'ts Evos
All the Starters
Houndoom,Houndour
Starmie and Staryu
T-Tar,Larvatar,Pupatar
All the Water Pokes

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
AttackRage555 said:
Okay.

Mantine
All the Legendaryies
Zubat and I'ts Evos
All the Starters
Houndoom,Houndour
Starmie and Staryu
T-Tar,Larvatar,Pupatar
All the Water Pokes

Okay, so does this mean you have:

All the kanto starters
All the johto starters
All the hoen starters
All the kanto legendairies
All the johto legendairies
All the hoenn legendairies
All the water pokemon (every single one)

in shiny?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Does this mean you have every single pokemon with water in it's type as a shiny? Sorry for asking again, but do you have all, even the ones like Kabuto and Omanite?

______EDIT______
Putting people's names in the shiny dex is getting kinda slow... Some shinys are caught by more than one person, so does anyone mind if I stop putting peoples name by the pokemon in the dex?

Last edited:
Years
MAN!!! If your telling the truth that like wipes out like have the pokedex!!! That is good and bad!! Good because we will have completed an entires shiny pokedex but bad because we dont get to search any more, well we can still search but, you know what I mean!!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
Putting people's names in the shiny dex is getting kinda slow... Some shinys are caught by more than one person, so does anyone mind if I stop putting peoples name by the pokemon in the dex?

Edited my post up there.

About the poll, I think we should go for Eevee, because if we get more than one in the club, we can evolve it differently.

Years
Yea, but the only way to get an evee is by hatching eggs! <unless you not far at all in the game, or you just forgot to get the evee> I hatching eggs take forever as it is, but to get a shiny in it??...Wait I'm forgeting that I got my shiny growlithe from hatching a egg!! XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
im not trying to start an argument or nething but attackrage i dont believe that...

Years
Yea, I didn't want to be the first to say it, but now that someone did, I agree, there is no way, and if you did you had to have used cheat!!! There is just no one, some people can look for months to get one, a very common one at that, and you cought allll the water shines!!! And all the legys!!!! I just dont believe that!

Years
Pretty much what ever shiny you want, but if you catch it you have to tell us so we can update the chart thingy<<the thing that say which shinies have been cought.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
we arent really looking for ne specific one....just ne1 we vcan find we have a poll on which we should look for at the top vote on it...o and put that ur a member at the bottom of your sig and put SHINYS CAUGHT: and put a shiny nidoran sprite at the bottom of it. :D

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
!Dragonite! said:
Yea, I didn't want to be the first to say it, but now that someone did, I agree, there is no way, and if you did you had to have used cheat!!! There is just no one, some people can look for months to get one, a very common one at that, and you cought allll the water shines!!! And all the legys!!!! I just dont believe that!

I trust AttackRage. I do know that he restarted his game before each of the legedairy shinys, until he got them... That's not so hard. It does seem a little bit to hard to get so many shinys (the water shinys), but if you consider what the odds actualy are, 1/1895, you should be seeing a shiny every 19 days if you see 100 pokemon a day. The reson I am motivated to search for shinys is because he got so many shinys so easily, and I hpoed I would get some luck sometime... I only have one shiny, with over 600 hours of game time. Those odds are similar to his, only in the opposite direction.

Back