The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 19th, 2009, 04:41 PM
PikaTrue

wheres the download link blue jays?????
Old August 20th, 2009, 12:32 AM
~DarkAchu~
Shady Character Lurking Around

There isnt one yet its still in early development so stop asking please

Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
X: 4597-0519-6286
Old August 20th, 2009, 03:48 AM
liban_828
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Jolly
i can wait to play it !!!!!!!!!

Future Pokemon Team:

Please tell me what you think about my team!

Old August 20th, 2009, 07:58 AM
MajorLeagueGamer

Will there be a fakemon for ChaosGallantmon? You like a different version of GallantmonCM (Crimson Mode)? Like ChaosGallantmonHM(Hazard Mode) or HazardGallantmon...someting like that?
Old August 22nd, 2009, 12:11 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaTrue View Post
wheres the download link blue jays?????
There isn't one at the moment, but I have promised one once the game has reached the Digital world in the Updates on this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkAchu~ View Post
There isnt one yet its still in early development so stop asking please
Yep, reworking the battle system a bit at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liban_828 View Post
i can wait to play it !!!!!!!!!
Thank you, and welcome to PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
Will there be a fakemon for ChaosGallantmon? You like a different version of GallantmonCM (Crimson Mode)? Like ChaosGallantmonHM(Hazard Mode) or HazardGallantmon...someting like that?
Hmmm...We could try something like that. It'd actually fit into the overall story pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ΛςΣ ρπΔητΦΩ♠ View Post
Thats cool..this show the passion you had towards this game...can't wait for new updates as you never failed to surprise me with new updates
Thank you Ace, glad you like the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkAchu~ View Post
Ive just realised that becuase of the new omnimon you've made that means Z'dgarurumon and victorygreymon are in it, which means that you've also got to make a sprite for them, Have you?

If not ive seen some on a website , i think deviant art, maybe you could ask them if you can use them as it would save time of spriting them,

i deffinatly think you should add X-digimon in it, as it could be inserted into the story very easily, e.g virus attack like in digimon world 4.

Keep it up
lol Yes and we do have the sprites made already, good eye though
The X-Digimon? Are those the ones that turn from kids to Digimon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ Symphony of seduction View Post
I mean, I've seen Digimon games being made before, but none that were finished
Don't worry. We'll finish this game Welcome to PC by the way

Note: I have Friday-sunday free each week so I'll be working on a little of Alpha today, but Raptor is my main target at the moment. I'm still fixing up the BS of Alpha so that it looks even better than the vid I've shown and adjusting the character on the Isometric maps so that they align perfectly with the maps. Ryu has also sent me some really neat stuff for the game that I'm sure you'll all like
Old August 22nd, 2009, 01:19 PM
Bombah!
BlackDragonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by <~F.M.P~> View Post
The X-Digimon? Are those the ones that turn from kids to Digimon?
I think he´s talking about Digimon X, the movie (at least I think that´s what it´s called...^^)

I´m glad to see a Digimon game around, as I loved Digimon World DS (the two other DS games were ok^^)

I wish you the best of luck.
Bombah!

Check out our comedy video channel and follow us on twitter. Please...
Old August 22nd, 2009, 01:29 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

cool great to hear that you can still find the time to work on this

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old August 23rd, 2009, 10:45 AM
Zephyr Gale
Game maker

Nature: Adamant
The X Digimon are digimon that are infected with the X-antibody. Perfect examples would be Digimon from Digimon X-Evolution or Digimon World 4.

Old August 23rd, 2009, 05:23 PM
MajorLeagueGamer

BTW I own HazardGallantmon if you wanna use him go ahead
Old August 30th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Novacainekidd
"And so we go"

Nature: Docile
is it just me or does the OW look like megaman battle network 0.o the little giraffe style bush in the screen shot i could swear.. and the street... and the houses? and looks like Lans' room too lol it looks good mind you but its just kinda... idk just reminds me INCREDIBLY of megaman
Old August 30th, 2009, 07:16 AM
ryushin5
In College YAY! :3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to ryushin5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novacainekidd View Post
is it just me or does the OW look like megaman battle network 0.o the little giraffe style bush in the screen shot i could swear.. and the street... and the houses? and looks like Lans' room too lol it looks good mind you but its just kinda... idk just reminds me INCREDIBLY of megaman
The OW is not from megaman it's custom made in Digimon world DS style, and as for the tiles yes they are from megaman but we don't plan on using them permanently we are making custom ones.
Old August 30th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Aelous
The rain washed away his soul.

Nature: Calm
I'm glad to see that Raptor is coming out, so that means more time for Carbon and DWA! lol (I think you should take a bit of a rest FMP, its too much work) I'll be patiently awaiting both Raptor's release, as well as, DWA's, and Carbon's newest update.

Along with the Wiki,

+

+

+

+

Old August 30th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Now that you have finished Raptor I expect a demo within the week, so get on it...

Ahh, just messin' with you. The game looks as amazing as ever, though.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old August 31st, 2009, 07:22 PM
<~F.M.P~>

Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombah! View Post
I think he´s talking about Digimon X, the movie (at least I think that´s what it´s called...)

I´m glad to see a Digimon game around, as I loved Digimon World DS (the two other DS games were ok)

I wish you the best of luck.
Bombah!
Ohhh, alright I see lol...I think we do have them...I'm not to sure because for the past couple of weeks the Teams sent in a bunch of new Things including some sprites of official Digimon, so we have LOTS of things to show you guys...and I mean a LOT~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
cool great to hear that you can still find the time to work on this
Thanks MonkeyBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr Gale View Post
The X Digimon are digimon that are infected with the X-antibody. Perfect examples would be Digimon from Digimon X-Evolution or Digimon World 4.
Ha ha ha Good explanation...So far we have one that I know of now...that's the Dorumon one...or however you pronounce it's name...I'll talk to the team about others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novacainekidd View Post
Well yep some of the Sprites are from Megaman like the Giraffe and the Houses. The Character, Streets, Car are all Custom sprites...The Screens on the 1st post are horribly outdated, I had inteneded to update it but never got around to it. The new Rooms look Much more Digimonish. I'll post the Updates in the First post when I get the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryushin5 View Post
The OW is not from megaman it's custom made in Digimon world DS style, and as for the tiles yes they are from megaman but we don't plan on using them permanently we are making custom ones.
Actually I'd like the Houses to stay, just a few edits on them would be good though to give them a more Digimonish appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelous View Post
I'm glad to see that Raptor is coming out, so that means more time for Carbon and DWA! lol (I think you should take a bit of a rest FMP, its too much work) I'll be patiently awaiting both Raptor's release, as well as, DWA's, and Carbon's newest update.
What does Rest mean? lol I can't wait to get back to work on Carbon and DWA. Carbon's Update will come first and it's going to be H.U.G.E...DWA's won't be to far behind with content...but It'll be more in the Big status than huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuoaman View Post
Now that you have finished Raptor I expect a demo within the week, so get on it...

Ahh, just messin' with you. The game looks as amazing as ever, though.
lol Thanks Yuoaman! We won't have a demo come next update, but We should have quite a large amount of content to show you all.

Note: DWA's update will be BIG...I don't think I exaterate when I say that. We've been thinking up new Ideas while I was away and there's quite a bit to show. Carbon's Update WILL come first however since I've held that off for quite a while...That one will be HUGE. There, at the moment, isn't an official date as to when these upates will happen but they will be here once I've racked up free time.
Old September 2nd, 2009, 12:27 PM
Aelous
The rain washed away his soul.

Nature: Calm
Really, I'm excited and everything, but I just started 10th grade in august, and I find managing my pre-calc. and AP courses hard enough... I can't begin to imagine having to do my school work, homework, deal with my other problems (family mostly) and make two games as well as helping out with a mess of games. So PLEASE rest!

Along with the Wiki,

+

+

+

+

Old September 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

sweet here I thought that much work hadn't happened on this because you were working on Raptor only working on Carbon And DWA when you had the chance to look at it not to mention your like 10 hour day school schedule, but that's great that there will be a big update.

And to up above pre-calc and AP courses at 10th grade, I'm a senior (and pretty high in my class rankings) and the hardest class I've had is a CP if your working on helping in at least to games you have my complete congrats. and you too deserve a Bloop!.

-Bloop-

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

Old September 13th, 2009, 06:30 PM
ScizorZ
ROAR I"M A TACO!

uhhh this isnt pokemon...
Old September 13th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Vanitas~
Ink Blot

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScizorZ View Post
uhhh this isnt pokemon...
It doesn't have to be. Neither do Hacks. It just has to be something that you are very devoted to and are able to accomplish. This is the section for fan-games, not just fan-pokemon-games.
Old September 15th, 2009, 05:02 PM
kacqn
???

I like how the game is it is so temting! I can't wait for a release. ( by the way I'm not asking when will you have one)
Old September 17th, 2009, 09:54 PM
<~F.M.P~>

Thanks for the comments and motivation everyone. I wasn't going to post on here until I had an update ready that I planned on releasing the day after Carbon's but I felt that I needed to let everyone know. My newest computer caught a really bad virus in the form of spyware called "Total Security 2009" from what I've read it's a pretty dangerous Virus that deletes and modifies XP's operating system and what not, so what this means is I'll have to format my comp due to the fact that my comp is showing really bad symptoms, hopefully this'll fix the error as well as the virus. I also need to say that there's good news as well, I backed up both Alpha and Carbon just a few days before this happened. I backup the games every week now lol, so don't worry, absolutely no work has been lost and I'll continue work on both games as soon as I know my comps back in working condition. Once again I really have to apologize for this inconvinience...BTW please Google Total security if you have the tiime and read up on what it does. It's NOT a virus protection program so DON'T download it.
Old September 18th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Kysen
Tamer

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kysen
I have always loved Digimon this sounds awsome
Old September 18th, 2009, 11:49 AM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

well its disappointing that you have a virus but it is great that you recently backed up the files.

Bloop

Old October 2nd, 2009, 04:09 AM
~DarkAchu~
Shady Character Lurking Around

A virus you say :OOO, Well it is great you backed it up, Most people forget to do such things, So i just cannot wait for the next update, Keep it the good work, and luck

Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
X: 4597-0519-6286
Old October 8th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
It looks like Megaman EXE mixed with Digimon world DS, I LOVE IT

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old October 11th, 2009, 01:47 AM
xPunk2much
Beginning Trainer

I just cant wait for this game , looking forward to it
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links