• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Ah I spelt Eevee wrong ahha. Posted that just before I went to bed.

Hoping to get a shiny today as it is my 19th Birthday. Would be good to get a shiny legendary.

Years
I thought that this club had died, but I guess I wouldn't know much from not being on any Forums over the past few months.

Congrats on all new shinies, and all the usual crap I say.

In case I forgot to say it here, I quit shiny hunting for quite some time. I may get HGSS for some shiny hunting, but I'm not so sure if I should. It's not like I've played my DS lately, so... I probably should, though. I barely played on it, and so it's fairly unused, as I got it for Christmas last year and put it down by June. Not much play time in between, either. I've been too crazed on my Xbox. Unfortunately, my Live subscription is about to run out, so perhaps I'll pick up a Pokémon game for a change and try to make something sparkle.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Le gasp!! Activity!! D8

Ah I spelt Eevee wrong ahha. Posted that just before I went to bed. [...]

XD

Still SRing for Giratina, whenever it shines I'll get back to shiny hatching.

Good luck on Giratina!! =D

I thought that this club had died, but I guess I wouldn't know much from not being on any Forums over the past few months.

Congrats on all new shinies, and all the usual crap I say.

In case I forgot to say it here, I quit shiny hunting for quite some time. I may get HGSS for some shiny hunting, but I'm not so sure if I should. It's not like I've played my DS lately, so... I probably should, though. I barely played on it, and so it's fairly unused, as I got it for Christmas last year and put it down by June. Not much play time in between, either. I've been too crazed on my Xbox. Unfortunately, my Live subscription is about to run out, so perhaps I'll pick up a Pokémon game for a change and try to make something sparkle.

Its on the thin line between life and death; not dead yet. 8D
If/When you get back to it, hope you can get something good. ^^

how do i get in i have 30+ shinies

thnx

For the time being, welcome, and enjoy the place as you hunt some more shinies. =D To be admitted, a co-owner (MetalMario, the final active co-owner) will usually be the one to officially admit you.

The co-owner(s) will ask, if you caught all those Shinies or if you obtained them in a trade. =) Then it's all you from there.

Still nothing on my part. Haven't touched my Ruby game since I hit 300 soft-resets... DX Been in the Battleground in Platinum this whole time. |D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, the reason for my "absence" is really just a lack of anything constructive to say. I really am sad to see this place in its current state; back when I first joined, I definitely preferred this site to Serebii's Shiny Pokemon Club, and somewhere deep down, I still do. I know this isn't competing with Serebii's or anything (since many of the people who are members here are members there as well), but this particular club will always hold a special place in my heart.

But I have gotten in some Shaymin SRs. I'm currently at 5100. I'm kinda peeved how lots of people are getting their shiny Shaymin without much effort, but, whatever, I guess that's how probability works.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Well, the reason for my "absence" is really just a lack of anything constructive to say. I really am sad to see this place in its current state; back when I first joined, I definitely preferred this site to Serebii's Shiny Pokemon Club, and somewhere deep down, I still do. I know this isn't competing with Serebii's or anything (since many of the people who are members here are members there as well), but this particular club will always hold a special place in my heart.

But I have gotten in some Shaymin SRs. I'm currently at 5100. I'm kinda peeved how lots of people are getting their shiny Shaymin without much effort, but, whatever, I guess that's how probability works.

It's like all the members were swallowed by the Earth or something... O_O
Still nothing new for me... I might chain something in Platinum, as my Pokedex is completely almost empty; maybe I can get a Shiny Dex entry. 8D

Ja ne...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Will this post breathe life back into the club?

Eh, probably not.

But I shall post anyways (a copy+paste from Serebii, no less)!

Me said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkDgDuNm4gc

After 8712 soft resets, it is finally mine! :)

It bears a Timid nature and the following IVs:

HP: 10
Att: 28
Def: 10
SpA: 24
SpD: 4
Speed: 22

It is a shiny I am proud of, regardless of IVs, form, or nature! Here are some more pictures.
Spoiler:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
can i join i have 38+ shinies

I already welcomed you... D|
(though not officially as I'm not a co-owner):

For the time being, welcome, and enjoy the place as you hunt some more shinies. =D To be admitted, a co-owner (MetalMario, the final active co-owner) will usually be the one to officially admit you.

The co-owner(s) will ask, if you caught all those Shinies or if you obtained them in a trade. =) Then it's all you from there.

Still nothing on my part. Haven't touched my Ruby game since I hit 300 soft-resets... DX Been in the Battleground in Platinum this whole time. |D

See?

Eh, probably not.

But I shall post anyways (a copy+paste from Serebii, no less)!

I remember the days when I couldn't keep up with the posts... D|

Success!! \o/
Congratulations on the Shaymin. 8D
It's teh adorableness. <3

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
It's been some time but I'll try to be more active.

Dragonking_ShinyElite: Good luck with Giratina.
It's Just Fufu : Congratulations on shiny shaymmin.
Congratulation to any other shinies.

It's good to see that there's still some activity, maybe motivation and time are the main causes.

Currently SRing cranidos.

Good luck for everyone.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Yo, Draco.

That is probably true (as I haven't been motivated to SR Rayquaza)... D|
And likewise.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Okay, either something is wrong with my Platinum version, or karma is feeling like being nice to me.

Why do I say that, you ask?

Well, after only 900 SRs...THIS BEAUTY decided to show its mug. It has a Calm nature, and I'll be checking its IVs shortly. I recorded a video (actually, two) both of which will be uploaded sometime tomorrow.

More pics: Warning, they are HUGE.
Spoiler:

Goodness gracious, I feel so giddy. :) :) :) Good luck, everyone!

roacherman

Time Guardian
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
God let me join this... but how do you people manage to get the whole load of shinies? (btw I may not have any of them anymore due to resetting the game out of boredom)

Well lets see I have gotten:

Shiny Sableye (my first shiny and first time I found out about them)
Shiny Mudkip (coinkidink... but dont have it anymore since I reset my game)
Shiny Zigzagoon (I was hunting for that particular one out of curiousity for its shiny sprite)
Shiny Pikachu (found it at the safari zone, dont have it anymore though)
Shiny Latias (traded it from another game if that counts)
Shiny Silcoon (found it at the petalburg woods and I evolved it to beautifly, dont have it anymore)

Eh... other than that I can't remember if I have had anymore shinies.

Years
Maybe not, but hopefully this will:

how do i get in i have 30+ shinies

thnx
can i join i have 38+ shinies
8 shinies in 8 days? Even the Pokéradar works more slowly than that.

The rules require that you list only unique shinies, and no shinies found from trades over the internet. (see below) I also need the complete list, not just a number.

roacherman: This is good enough--welcome to the club! Trades are only okay if you know the trader personally, can vouch for them that they found it legitimately, and can verify that they aren't keeping any clones. Chained shinies from trades never count.

8340 Kyogres seen. Hope the RNG isn't sabotaged. This is Sapphire and I walk around & resave every 25 SRs.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Maybe you're right metalmario, 8 shinies in a short time. if doubleA can give us a brief explanation it would be good.
nice to meet you roacher, interesting shinies you got there.

Congratulation it's just fufu, palkia looks great.

Good luck with Kyogre metalmario, hopes it appears soon.

well still SRing cranidos, but I have a good feeling about this.

Good luck everyone and happy hunting.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Okay, either something is wrong with my Platinum version, or karma is feeling like being nice to me.

Why do I say that, you ask?

Well, after only 900 SRs...THIS BEAUTY decided to show its mug. It has a Calm nature, and I'll be checking its IVs shortly. I recorded a video (actually, two) both of which will be uploaded sometime tomorrow.

More pics: Warning, they are HUGE.
Spoiler:

Goodness gracious, I feel so giddy. :) :) :) Good luck, everyone!

Magnificent. 8D Congratulations on acquiring the legendary pink rocket Shiny Palkia. XP

God let me join this... but how do you people manage to get the whole load of shinies? (btw I may not have any of them anymore due to resetting the game out of boredom)

Well lets see I have gotten:

Shiny Sableye (my first shiny and first time I found out about them)
Shiny Mudkip (coinkidink... but dont have it anymore since I reset my game)
Shiny Zigzagoon (I was hunting for that particular one out of curiousity for its shiny sprite)
Shiny Pikachu (found it at the safari zone, dont have it anymore though)
Shiny Latias (traded it from another game if that counts)
Shiny Silcoon (found it at the petalburg woods and I evolved it to beautifly, dont have it anymore)

Eh... other than that I can't remember if I have had anymore shinies.

Yo. Welcome to the club. =D

Maybe not, but hopefully this will:

8 shinies in 8 days? Even the Pokéradar works more slowly than that.

The rules require that you list only unique shinies, and no shinies found from trades over the internet. (see below) I also need the complete list, not just a number.

roacherman: This is good enough--welcome to the club! Trades are only okay if you know the trader personally, can vouch for them that they found it legitimately, and can verify that they aren't keeping any clones. Chained shinies from trades never count.

8340 Kyogres seen. Hope the RNG isn't sabotaged. This is Sapphire and I walk around & resave every 25 SRs.

Yo. 8D
Good luck on that Kyogre.

Seems like activity may be beginning to pick up, eh?
This might just motivate me to SR Rayquaza. 8D

Good luck to you too Draco.

roacherman

Time Guardian
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
Well I think I am going to start hunting today. My first victim: Magnemite. I hope this is easier than it looks. After this I think Ill face more rare pokemon

Eh, sorry for double posting but I happened to find this beauty while strolling through the woods today. I was bored so I decided to battle weak pokemon. I found this babe

155mjw3.jpg

Yay shiny wurmple!

Last edited:
Back