• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Those are some great graphics. Definitely looking forward to seeing some more of those new pokemon. :3 That map is neat-looking too, I actually like it better than the original game maps.

Although I think I agree with whoever said it earlier, the female's body looks a little too long. I think if you added a little more definition to her waist it would look fine, though. :3 Other than that, it's all great. Keep it up~

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Dude three things:
1. It is spelled Cries not Cryes. (You were probably just in a hurry)
2. Your logo looks like that bird in LoZ going around the triforce. Cool
3. Nice fakemon and graphics especially the water

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Yea. The game looked so neat and nice.
Keep it up. Loved your battlebackground, is it made from scratch?

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
aside form a few misspellings your story intro was interesting but that title screen is sick, playa! hat's off to you!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Thanks to everyone!
On Deviantart my name's Hydrargirium, it is not boonzeet °-°
I'm sorry for the mispellings, I hate them, but i'm italian and my english sure is not perfect ^^"
About the graphics, there's a lot to do, thanks for the tips, they do are important for the team, so don't worry about tell me of them!
About the grass tiles, they're from Pokémon Diamond and you can find them on deviantart!

Excuse me again for the hurry ^^"

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
The sprites look great, especially the heroes.
I don't support fakemon, but these three starters look more than acceptible due to your spriter skills~

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Thanks to everyone!
On Deviantart my name's Hydrargirium, it is not boonzeet °-°
I'm sorry for the mispellings, I hate them, but i'm italian and my english sure is not perfect ^^"
About the graphics, there's a lot to do, thanks for the tips, they do are important for the team, so don't worry about tell me of them!
About the grass tiles, they're from Pokémon Diamond and you can find them on deviantart!

Excuse me again for the hurry ^^"

Oops sorry Hydrargirium, i accidentally god you mixed up with someone else.. I am ashamed of myself V_V haha lol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
The sprites look great, especially the heroes.
I don't support fakemon, but these three starters look more than acceptible due to your spriter skills~
They're made by the team graphers, anyway, thank you! It's important that someone like you who doesn't support fakemon likes the ones from Garnet :3

Anyway, it doesn't matter, Shadow XD

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
This looks like a very promising game. The water starter Toofin, looks amazingly awesome. The mapping is great. The sprites are amazing as well. I'm hoping to see more of this game in the future. Good luck with your project.

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
this is really cool, and i started a project with this name a while back but i wasn't entirely prepared so when i start my new one it won't be called this.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
this is really cool, and i started a project with this name a while back but i wasn't entirely prepared so when i start my new one it won't be called this.

As I said some time ago, there isn't any copyright on the name! You're absolutely free to call your project "Pokémon Garnet"!

Anyway, a little update!
We decided for a drastic (?) style change.
There's an example of the new tilesets, new palettes and new water style.
Now you can see the bottom. It will be quite important for Sub Areas!

r1k4nq.jpg

Those are two views of the first city, Floeurville (Villa Fiorita), which has been remade completely.

Thanks to Newtiteuf, Kymotonian and Alucus for the tileset.

Years
This game is looking more stunning by the screenshot. The palettes just mix together so well. I like how the tiles aren't as desaturated as kyledove's Sinnoh tiles were, which is why I switched to the tiles from kyledove's new tile project, the desaturated tiles didn't look nice to my eyes lol. Can't wait for the next update, keep up the fantastic and stunning work.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Wow. I'm impressed on how it looks. Totally amazing.
Keep it up. Can't wait to see more.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
The legendary pokemon in the startscreen looks great:) It can be interesting project and I hope it won't dead before completing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back