The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 17th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Umbreon

Advertise here
Does anyone know how do get past though these two guys from Team Aqua??(I've got Sapphire version) their both at the the beginning of Lilycove's cave.I'm really stuck here and I can't figure this out...
Old November 17th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Arcanine
There is no "-tina"

Nature: Rash
Fly to Slateport City and go to the Oceanic Museum (its the place with a green roof). There you will see Team Aqua go inside and talk to every one on that floor one of the members of Team Aqua will give you TM 46 (Thief) then go upstairs and talk to Capt. Stern after you do that two (I think its two) of Team Aqua will want to battle you.

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Old November 18th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Mild_Altaria
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mild_Altaria
Also, and I am saying only because I made the same mistake, but while you are in the Team's hideout in Lilycove, be aware of the fact that that is the place where you will obtain the only Master Ball in the game, so don't forget to get it. If you do forget and then the cave closes, you missed your chance, so try to make it a top priority (only if you want or will have a use for it later in the game, though).
Old November 20th, 2003, 05:54 AM
Dragon Man
Milk and Cookies!

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Man Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dragon Man
I think that you go to Mt. Pyre and then Archie will steal the Blue or Red Orb. Next I believe you go to Slateport and Archie will steal the submarine. Then you fly back to Lilycove and the two guys won't be stopping you. You can enter the Hideout.
Old November 24th, 2003, 05:22 AM
Mikoudi
Gameboy Helper

Send a message via AIM to Mikoudi
and save the master ball for the Kyrogure (gah...how do you spell it?) for if you lvl it to 100 it is stronger than Ruby's ultimate pokemon.

Current Pokemon Team Levels
Arcanine: Level 55 -Trade-
Zapdos: Level 50
Porygon: Level 50
Scyther: Level 39 -Trade-
Meowth: Level 53
Gengar: Level 56 -Trade-

Blue Badges:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here