The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 11th, 2009, 12:08 PM
minni
Beginning Trainer

WOW
What a cool hack!
The graphic is amazing
I really enjoyed playing it!

Hope there will be a new version soon!

Greetz Yessica
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Mortal Danger
Like never before!!!

A hack that follows the Anime series of pokemon? Great idea!!!!!!!! Can you explain what generations will you fit in the hack?
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:07 AM
rules are meant to be broken
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
arent those sprites and owerworld's some kind of cool? keep up the good work dude!
Old October 12th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Danger View Post
A hack that follows the Anime series of pokemon? Great idea!!!!!!!! Can you explain what generations will you fit in the hack?
This should only covers the first season maybe if Metapod will have space also Orange Isle

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 12th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Mortal Danger
Like never before!!!

Oh. What a pitty! First generation isn't my favourite cause it is so old. I prefer third or second...
Old October 24th, 2009, 02:58 PM
danknaps
[I have nothing to write here]

Nature: Adamant
This game is awesome! Can plz someone help me? I cant seem to find underground path on cerulean city. i just caught bulbasaur.
Old October 25th, 2009, 03:37 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by danknaps View Post
This game is awesome! Can plz someone help me? I cant seem to find underground path on cerulean city. i just caught bulbasaur.
Go through Hidden Forest and you'll end up in Route 6.
Old October 28th, 2009, 10:33 AM
TLOSC8
Beginning Trainer

It looks pretty good, just that the quality of some of the screenshots is slightly degraded.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 1st, 2009, 10:49 AM
NintendoGX159
Beginning Trainer

I downloaded the latest beta and I am hooked!!!

But I do have one question, you think that it'll be possible to get Brock and Misty (Tracey and Todd in the future) to join Ash's party and they follow you around and if possible the player gets to choose which character to use and top use their pokemon? That would definently be awesome, but it may require TOO MUCh scripting don't u think?
Old November 1st, 2009, 05:40 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Nature: Relaxed
this hack looks GREAT! but u should change ash's sprite and brooks sprite (battle sprite) cause they look kinda bad painted like that. but this has great potentiol
Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoGX159 View Post

But I do have one question, you think that it'll be possible to get Brock and Misty (Tracey and Todd in the future) to join Ash's party and they follow you around and if possible the player gets to choose which character to use and top use their pokemon? That would definently be awesome, but it may require TOO MUCh scripting don't u think?
If I can say anything it'd be annoying have 'em follow you everywhere...
And there's a way through ASM.

Old November 4th, 2009, 03:31 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

I found two glitches. The Fighting Dojo and Power Plant events don't happen. They act like you got done with the events. When you enter the Dojo and exit a girl will appear.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old November 4th, 2009, 03:34 AM
.Tactic.
x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to .Tactic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
If I can say anything it'd be annoying have 'em follow you everywhere...
And there's a way through ASM.
True. I wouldn't want two random OWs following you around.. not even saying anything... And In the anime they are always talking...
Old November 5th, 2009, 02:18 PM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Speaking honestly, I'm really quite sick of Anime hacks based on the First season (and the Orange Islands, whatever season that was). It's a pity no one will base one on when Ash was in Hoenn.
But on the other hand, this actually looks pretty awesome, so well done. I haven't watched a full series of the Anime in years, but from the screenshots I remembered that very first episode- which I actually have on VHS (it's yellow, lol).
*shakes off nostalgia* Aaaanyways, this is a really great looking hack. It's impressive, since you're working alone. Best of luck for finishing this!

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:17 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Metapod23 is probably taking a break since no one noticed my comment.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:35 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post
Speaking honestly, I'm really quite sick of Anime hacks based on the First season (and the Orange Islands, whatever season that was). It's a pity no one will base one on when Ash was in Hoenn.
Well... guess why... .)
Indigo League = 1 season of 83 episodes
Orange League = 1 season of 35 episodes
Hoenn League = without BF 3 seasons of 133 episodes.
See that? Hoenn has much more episodes then one hack could have.
But I'd also love to see Hoenn anime hack

Old November 10th, 2009, 05:30 PM
carlou019
Beginning Trainer

it wud be best if you can make pikachu follow you like in the anime series.. also change ash image while his in battle.. becuz it suckszz
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlou019 View Post
it wud be best if you can make pikachu follow you like in the anime series.. also change ash image while his in battle.. becuz it suckszz
Imo it "wud" be better if ya stop writing this complicated idea into every thread you're gonna write...

Old November 16th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Darkyaoifox
Darkfox Trainer

Nature: Quirky
I have to say that this is one of the best Pokemon hacks I have ever played. I downloaded this yesterday and started last night, my word is it addicting! I could barely stop playing it to go do my home work. But like any hack in it beta stages I knew there would be some bug so I made sure to write down the ones I notice.

Bugs I noticed in Beta 1.68:

Misc:
Sometimes the EXP bar does not add the EXP your PKMN just got even if the PKMN is about to go up a level

Begining:
Gary's face turns a different color after you name him.

Palet Town:
Can't walk to close to nightstand
Ash's Mother floats to him after you walk out of Prof. Oak's lab after getting Pikachu
It says Delia gives you the Town Map and Fame Checker twice

Route 1:
Once you get out of sight of the Spearows that block your way to Pallet Town, you can go back to the spot right after and they wont be there.

Mt. Moon:
Sometimes if you try to leave the cave the warp doesn't work until you back up and try again.
If you walk back to the place where you fight Team Rocket they show up again but don't interact with you, plus you can walk through James
If you leave the cave after taking the moonstone then return there is another moonstone there.

Route 25:
After you beat Joe a clear spot in the fog floats by at the top of the screen.

That's as far as I have gotten so far, hope that helps.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:18 AM
blue4ever222
=^.^=

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to blue4ever222
Ummmmmmmm I'm new to this. How do you play it? Do I need to patch it? How do I do so? Sorry, but i would really like to help but I dont know how.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:43 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4ever222 View Post
Ummmmmmmm I'm new to this. How do you play it? Do I need to patch it? How do I do so? Sorry, but i would really like to help but I dont know how.
get the rom base game in this case firered, rename the game the same name as the patch [IMPORTANT STEP U MUST RENAME THE GAME] then patch it
Old November 24th, 2009, 12:13 PM
iArsenic
Crimson Valor.

Nature: Bold
I have one of the Beta versions of AshGray, but in it there are a few bugs and things are differently placed. Like Samurai is not in the place he is in on the video, Ash looks different in battle sequence.. And the tree you cut down, to get the Fly HM, in Celedon City is gone - it's not there. Mr. Fuji is no where to be found to get the Pokemon Flute to remove Slowpoke from the bike path.
So, my game ends right then and there.
Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is it just the version I have?

Last edited by iArsenic; November 24th, 2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: I messed up somewhere in the post.
Old November 24th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Denali
C++ Programmer

Nature: Lonely
I was wondering if I could make a guide for this hack? I think it would be cool and could really help the noobies? Anyone else think it would be cool?
Old November 24th, 2009, 06:50 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
I was wondering if I could make a guide for this hack? I think it would be cool and could really help the noobies? Anyone else think it would be cool?
you really would be wasting ur time cause like 40 ppl did walkthroughs on youtube lol
Old November 24th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Denali
C++ Programmer

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCyndaquil View Post
you really would be wasting ur time cause like 40 ppl did walkthroughs on youtube lol
Oh I didn't know.... I just thought it would be cool to make an Official one, approved by Metapod himself. Because there is no central guide to turn to, its just a bunch of random ones here and there. Thanks for the advice man, I'll think about what you said.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links