• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
I need advice on how to make an Good looking thread :/ I cant seem to add pictures (this might be because I have too little posts) and I dunno what kind of layouts people like so can anyone help me?

I havent traded in a while but i did get Arceus a few days ago :) That pretty much completes all the legandaries for me whic is great

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
I need advice on how to make an Good looking thread :/ I cant seem to add pictures (this might be because I have too little posts) and I dunno what kind of layouts people like so can anyone help me?

I havent traded in a while but i did get Arceus a few days ago :) That pretty much completes all the legandaries for me whic is great

Well, I'm by no means an expert or anything, but I helped DeathLucarioX sort out his thread yesterday ^.^ I'll be studying today, but I can always have a PM convo if you want to tell me what kind of thread you want to run. =)

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
Well, I'm by no means an expert or anything, but I helped DeathLucarioX sort out his thread yesterday ^.^ I'll be studying today, but I can always have a PM convo if you want to tell me what kind of thread you want to run. =)

Thanks I think Im gonna make one now and then make ammendmants throught the day if you would check it out and tell me What you think is wrong or could be changed i would be very pleased

Years
well its Open and in my sig now I need to go and rack up some posts so i can add pics but i still want second opinions

Hmm, I think that as you have used the centred format for the Pokémon, some pictures would just finish it off nicely. =) Also, it's always worth adding some more details on the Event Pokémon so that people then don't have to ask every time they're interested in one ^.^

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
well its Open and in my sig now I need to go and rack up some posts so i can add pics but i still want second opinions
Adding on to what he said, I think you should add stats for your Ev'd pokemon as well. In my opinion, I believe that a lot of people are going to ask for the stats of the pokemon considering they are not on there.

Years
Adding on to what he said, I think you should add stats for your Ev'd pokemon as well. In my opinion, I believe that a lot of people are going to ask for the stats of the pokemon considering they are not on there.

Damnit, I'm a girl. That's the third time this week. XD

Also, if Litvininal offers anybody her 10JAHRE Lugia and Ho-Oh, her English isn't so great so their details are:

Lugia Level 70
Pokéball
OT: 10JAHRE
ID: 06227
Hoenn / Arrived at Level 70
Recover / Hydro Pump / Rain Dance / Swift

Ho-Oh Level 70
Pokéball
OT: 10JAHRE
ID: 06227
Hoenn / Arrived at Level 70
Recover / Fire Blast / Sunny Day / Swift

According to Bulbapedia (ph33r my awesome Google skills >_>), all of those details are correct.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
It's good to see this here! I've not been trading on PC for a while, I find myself trading mostly on LJ, but there are a lot of great trading threads around here.

I'm off to Quick Trade Thread :D

Years
....*slaps self on forehead*
My bad xD

Haha, that's okay XD I may add it into my signature or something lmao.

Also, I just received a copy of Emerald through the mail! \o/ I've heard that the Hoenn games are terrible, but I'm still looking forward to playing it. Right after I'm doing stealing the Pokémon on this save file.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
Anyone remember their first ever Wi-Fi trade? Mine was shiny Milotic for Shiny Mew and Normal Ho-Oh I was hyper the whole day :p
I love Hoenn I finished Saphire again for a second time Yesterday it was awsome

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
Haha, that's okay XD I may add it into my signature or something lmao.

Also, I just received a copy of Emerald through the mail! \o/ I've heard that the Hoenn games are terrible, but I'm still looking forward to playing it. Right after I'm doing stealing the Pokémon on this save file.

The Hoenn games are the best imo I've played Emerald too many times to count:D

Years
Anyone remember their first ever Wi-Fi trade? Mine was shiny Milotic for Shiny Mew and Normal Ho-Oh I was hyper the whole day :p
I love Hoenn I finished Saphire again for a second time Yesterday it was awsome

My first trade was with Wollstone...I believe it was for a Level 1 Piplup named Barry, who is now a Level 66 Empoleon and my homeboy XD He won the E4 for me. :3

I want to check out this guy's PC boxes, but right now I'm stuck in the Elite Four -.- Talk about seeing the ending of a game before the beginning XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back