• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
heard someone had a lil problem with proof... :\ anyway, got my new digi cam like 2 weeks ago, never used it except for people pics. here is a picture of my name, gba, fingerprint on screen, weak battery light, oh and a shiny diglett :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
THATS AWESOME!!! ... lol... i had the problm with proof ,,but that is proof with a capital PR...haha skweRL?
EDIT: i got 2 rep blocks BOO 2 da YEAH :cross-eye ......

Last edited:

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
Nice one dude iv never seen a GBA With a light switch at the bottom is it like the GBAsp light>?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
ugh..i havent had ne luck with shiny magikarp yet ive been searching about 30-40 hours iunno..

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well hi people, and that is a really cool banner maroslash, ill put that in my sig for now.

tyranitar_dude howre you doin!. Ive got my shiny torchic at last!! and im goin to get a shiny chansey now!!
woot.

well it took me a lot for the torchic so i may as well rest for a day.

after that ill be hunting again. Have fun

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
*kills all living magikarp* die lil fishies DIE DIE!!! AHHHHHH....... ill put his banner in my sig as well ill have to see how good ryan's is though

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
hay dude how long did it take to get torchick took me 5 days on treecko and still nothing :( i saved it in front of the Bag or do u have to new game it loads of times?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Maroslash said:
hay dude how long did it take to get torchick took me 5 days on treecko and still nothing :( i saved it in front of the Bag or do u have to new game it loads of times?

I'm certian that saving before the bag will work... you can test it this way: if every treeco you get has a different nature, then it will work. If they have the same nature, it won't.

Years
It's an Afterburner kit. Before GBA SP came out, people wanted lights too. It's basically 3-4 led's shining on a glass screen that goes over the original screen. I think it's hard to get...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
guess who went down his hallway when nobody was looking in order to retrieve his gba?
(me)

Years
I've heard that shiny's can hatch. But then that would defeat the purpose of Shiny "Hunting" it's fun wasting hours looking for it :D

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Of course it's possible to get a shiney. If you would read the posts previous to yours you would have found out that one of the members obtained a shiney growlithe by hatching. Please read all of the thread to eliminate asking questions that all ready have an answer.

Back