The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 9th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Emerex
Beginning Trainer

So I understand that in this game f.e. all normal attacks do physical damage and all fire moves deal special damage?
Old November 9th, 2009, 03:05 PM
{`-`}
Beginning Trainer

how do i get past the forest?
i feel stupid asking this...
Old November 9th, 2009, 04:11 PM
snap12
Billie Jean is not my lover

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by {`-`} View Post
how do i get past the forest?
i feel stupid asking this...
go to the top where there is a trainer standing parallel to the line of trees. Go straight past him, the trees kind of indent and thats the way out

V I I I. T h e . F u r r y . o f . D a n c i n g . F l a m e s
Old November 9th, 2009, 05:21 PM
thedootmaster
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Modest
How much does this game cost? Please say it is less than 30$ because i have been working real hard for this game but do not know how much it stinkin cost?..?
Old November 9th, 2009, 05:21 PM
adamb241
Pokémon Raging Fury

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedootmaster View Post
How much does this game cost? Please say it is less than 30$ because i have been working real hard for this game but do not know how much it stinkin cost?..?
It's free! The download link is on the first page.

\-Pokémon Raging Fury-/
+A new project from Dark Steel Productions+
Old November 9th, 2009, 06:03 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

just something i found out. you can play the Ho-oh event before Jirachi event. not sure what happens as i didn't but you can.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old November 9th, 2009, 06:28 PM
freshmaker7
Beginning Trainer

AWESOME! great, great game ... this game is Tremendous ... any walkthrough?!
Old November 9th, 2009, 06:54 PM
cadgod120
Your Rival

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmaker7 View Post
AWESOME! great, great game ... this game is Tremendous ... any walkthrough?!
The game was released less than 3 days ago. There probably won't be a walkthrough for a while. Try playing the game yourself! It will take away from the fun!

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support:
Spoiler:

Old November 9th, 2009, 07:22 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

I just dl'ed the game. However, the screen is OBSCENELY small.

*EDIT* Never mind; just fixed it from the Options menu.

*EDIT#2* So there IS one battle animation..........but why is it a weird Ember-like thing?

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.

For those who don't know, Nintendo has shut down Pokemon Fusion Generation in a massive case of overreach.
Let's show Nintendo that that ain't acceptable.
Use the hashtag #FreePFG on Twitter, so that one guy's hard work isn't erased.

Feel free to PM me if ya have any questions.

Last edited by HeavyOctillery; November 9th, 2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old November 9th, 2009, 07:27 PM
cadgod120
Your Rival

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyOctillery View Post
I just dl'ed the game. However, the screen is OBSCENELY small.
Go to Options, there's a screen size change option.

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support:
Spoiler:

Old November 10th, 2009, 04:15 AM
Crosell
Advanced Trainer

I normally dont ask questions about games etc.
But I really wanna know.
Is there any shiny encounter rate? if so, are they like super rare? like in the official games..

I'll make a man out of you!
Old November 10th, 2009, 04:56 AM
Lopnis

This game is fun just beat the 4th gym today but I have a few things I need to say first off so far the capture system has been strange and sometimes it's been impossible to catch a pokemon even a level ten squirtle in the red with an Ultra ball but it's been liveable, also where are the honey trees I haven't seen one yet and I bought 5 jars of honey to use them, How do I get berries? and finally is Togepi's evolution still based on freindship and if so how do I raise it? oh and the flutes don't work in battle so the red and yellow flutes are worthless and one more small thing Freezday gym the guy says Duskduke instead of Freezday.

Last edited by Lopnis; November 10th, 2009 at 05:49 AM. Reason: forgot some stuff
Old November 10th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
What the--
The save file was deleted due to corruption or damage...?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I didn't even change anything!
Old November 10th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosell View Post
I normally dont ask questions about games etc.
But I really wanna know.
Is there any shiny encounter rate? if so, are they like super rare? like in the official games..
There should be shiny Pokémon, at the same rate as they are in the official games. I don't think OG changed that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopnis View Post
This game is fun just beat the 4th gym today but I have a few things I need to say first off so far the capture system has been strange and sometimes it's been impossible to catch a pokemon even a level ten squirtle in the red with an Ultra ball but it's been liveable, also where are the honey trees I haven't seen one yet and I bought 5 jars of honey to use them, How do I get berries? and finally is Togepi's evolution still based on freindship and if so how do I raise it? oh and the flutes don't work in battle so the red and yellow flutes are worthless and one more small thing Freezday gym the guy says Duskduke instead of Freezday.
Squirtle, along with other starters, has a low catch rate. It will be a lot harder to catch than most Pokémon.
Togepi's evolution should still be the same. Use it often in battles, walk around with it a lot, heal it when it gets damaged, and don't let it faint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O Turquoise View Post
What the--

No idea what happened there... It might be a good idea to back up your save every so often.
Old November 10th, 2009, 10:40 AM
tvo770
Beginning Trainer

I hvae a questions how does alakazam evolution?
Old November 10th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wichu View Post
No idea what happened there... It might be a good idea to back up your save every so often.
Yes, it would... What do I do now?
What's the save file called and where is it stored?
Also, can someone PM me and give me a save file...?
Old November 10th, 2009, 12:33 PM
shinx12345
Aquilla

Nature: Lonely
Ok, when i press the Game.exe in the winzip file, it asks me twice for permit, i accept , but the game doesn't run?
Old November 10th, 2009, 02:28 PM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Quote:
Originally Posted by OblivionMew View Post
That might be that the levels that Pokemon evolve have been changed in this game.

Also the gender reference needs to be addressed properly. I found it odd when Prof Oak said me when I was the female trainer, 'Young man, you dropped your trainer card'
I think he needs glasses :P
My bad. It is not suppose to say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka S.J. View Post
Well...I'm a bit slow these days :D Yea, probably it is too late. I'm just saying that because there are people out there that will use O.G.'s skill and hard work to benefit themselves. As I said it before I had that happen once to me. The game is acctually really good. The title screen is amazing, and the intro is nifty too. I also like the whole badge animation. I also have to say that the intro is one of the best I've seen so far.

Anyways...O.G.'s scripting methods are hard and I've looked through the scripts myself. I'm saying that for not very advanced developers it would be very hard or even impossible to try to steal from his scripts, as they are more complex then I even imagined.
Well, most of the complicated script was made by wichu. Including the tiltescreen animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireyboy345 View Post
hey. The game is awesome so far. I just beat the 5th gym. quick question....when deoxys appears after the 5th gym is that the only time you can catch it or do i have to beat deoxys and wait till i encounter him later on in the game?
That's the only chance to catch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadgod120 View Post
Wichu's version wigs out at the beginning. Download both, Start OG's, and whenever you can save, save and transfer it to Wichu's.
Yes. That's the only way to fix the bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadgod120 View Post

The game was released less than 3 days ago. There probably won't be a walkthrough for a while. Try playing the game yourself! It will take away from the fun!
There are some members are trying to make a walkthrough. But it might take a long time.

Quote:
What the--

That's problaly because you try to edit the game in the editor. ( My guess, since it always happen when I edit it in editor. )

Quote:
Yes, it would... What do I do now?
What's the save file called and where is it stored?
Also, can someone PM me and give me a save file...?
The savefile is a white icon named Game.rxdata.
Copy it and paste it in another folder to make a backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvo770 View Post
I hvae a questions how does alakazam evolution?
Alakazam can be evolved from kadabra in level 35.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Alright guys, thanks for playing. I think I'll upload wichu's version in unencrypted version so that the error in introduction won't happen. Do you mind wichu?

I know it's a bad way to make the game unencrypted, lots of people will steal it and claim it as their own. But I've no choice. It's the only way to let you all play the game.

So I hope that, THIEF, don't ever steal anything from Raptor.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 10th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Neo-Dragon
Game Developer

I think fan games shouldn't have encryptions at all. They are not original IP games first off. It's a fan made Pokémon game.
Another fact is that it will help people who are interested in seeing the code how you done things.
Bad idea for a community to encrypt your games.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-...s/326374858787
Old November 10th, 2009, 03:02 PM
{`-`}
Beginning Trainer

will chimchar learn moves faster if it doesnt evolve for a while
or does that not apply in this game?
Old November 10th, 2009, 04:44 PM
newkid
Beginning Trainer

when your in Mt.Rainbow after you get surf are u suppose to battle them hunter grunts becuase the part were u meet that blonde chick i battled the lady but then they both dissppared<pardon my bad spelling> oh an its the part where cynthia says lets get the sky plate she like vanishes
Old November 10th, 2009, 04:53 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

@newkid
that's the Ho-oh event you aren't supposed to do that untill after you go to moonglow you can play threw it though i don't know what it does to the story.

found another bug though. on route 20 there is a sailor that freezes the game he's the one but the 2 boulders that don't connect anywhere.

My question is has anyone found fly? I'm getting really mad about having to run all around the world just to get to the next part of the story.

okay i found another bug that's kind of big i'll put it in spoiler tabs below

Spoiler:
When in Florica town when you go to fight the the clown, after you beat him you get put in an endless loop of that event over and over again (Because you have to walk through the tile that triggers it to go anywere) until you lose to him. You can still continue with the story after losing as long as you have beaten him once though

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it

Last edited by monkeyboi; November 10th, 2009 at 05:55 PM. Reason: found another bug
Old November 10th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Birdybot
-insert witty phrase here-

Nature: Jolly
I still haven't been able to save... it acts like it's saving perfectly fine, but when I try to load the game, the only two options are 'New Game' and 'Option'. Am I doing something wrong?

Old November 11th, 2009, 03:38 AM
q_byrd03

Nature: Adamant
omg O.G. Duke this game is so amazing. I love everything about it: music, graphics, features, etc. Congrats on completing it!!
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.G. Duke View Post

Alright guys, thanks for playing. I think I'll upload wichu's version in unencrypted version so that the error in introduction won't happen. Do you mind wichu?

I know it's a bad way to make the game unencrypted, lots of people will steal it and claim it as their own. But I've no choice. It's the only way to let you all play the game.

So I hope that, THIEF, don't ever steal anything from Raptor.
Yeah, go ahead. I didn't make any major changes; just a few script fixes.

Sponsored Links