• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon August Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
wohooooooooo this rocks i will support ur game all the way.And here is a support banner
emeraldbanner.png
And try to include all the battle animations and spom sinnoh pokemons and i am really greateful that ur proggressing this game kinda fast^^Unllike other games i know>_<.And Also Try to include scret base and Poketch to this game

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2010
Good job. Tileset and charsets are really amazing.
I really want to play your game.
Hope you finish it soon.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
At both I have to say... no. But I always thaught the Poketch was a waste of time and To do 986 battle animations (for all species+shinies) would take centuries.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
986? Whata rem you talking about? You'd only have to make the moves, for player and for enemy. They then play off any Pokémon - You don't have to make them individual.

The Dewitty

Years
Yeah, actually, it has two and a half. You travel to Sinnoh with Red on your side, and at the place where Eterna's Galactic building once was, now is Eterna Airport, which brings you to Kanto.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Eterna Airport, that is a genueis idea. Are you also going to add the Sevii islands and Johto or no? I know it is tough to add every region in a game.

The Dewitty

Years
No, but it WILL feature Sinnoh (Canalave -> Eterna) and the whole complete Kanto region. Plus, alot of new places to travel.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
Oh man we really need shinies????and i didnt say all the battle animations just those which people use most (flamethrower,thunderbolt,water pulse,flash cannon,etc)and adding the animation sprite i mean the animated pokemon sprites at the start of the battle is a good idea YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back