• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
Years
Wowww just in the nick of time. How can I breed a wish pichu? You mean the pokemon pichu with wish right? Togetic with wish + pikachu = wish pichu.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you again, and if you still have time, may I have:
Vulpix box 2
Horsea box 3
FC=3309 1001 6943
Thank you very VERY much in advance.
I will get there, but that's the last one please!!

Wowww just in the nick of time. How can I breed a wish pichu? You mean the pokemon pichu with wish right? Togetic with wish + pikachu = wish pichu.

Thank you, I would love one!!

Years
Hey RNC, its ShAdowWAlker1, im at my friends on their account. I saw you said youre done but just lettin you know tommorow or next time youre on i found some pokes i want to trade you for k?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC, its ShAdowWAlker1, im at my friends on their account. I saw you said youre done but just lettin you know tommorow or next time youre on i found some pokes i want to trade you for k?

Sure, sounds good, but I won't be on much over the next couple of days, I'm on a new mission to replace all of my shinys with my own!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok no problem. im not sure how much ill be on either really. ill catch you when i can then
Ok, great, do that please!! I'll be pretty much into my daimond game for the next couple of weeks probally, but will still be here on and off.
What nature would you like? And what gender? Male for rebreeding?
Ok, get me a male for the rebreedind and what ever nature you think is best please!!

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
Years
Hi, its me from yesterday... The reason why I didn't respond to you was because the server was down for me and I was having browser troubles. May I still have the 2 shinies i wanted? PLEASE? :'( Here were the pokes:

Deoxys lv100 Hardy - Box 18
Gyarados lv30 Impish - Box 4

Thank you VERY much! :]
BTW - Add my Pearl Code please (trainer card one)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi, its me from yesterday... The reason why I didn't respond to you was because the server was down for me and I was having browser troubles. May I still have the 2 shinies i wanted? PLEASE? :'( Here were the pokes:

Deoxys lv100 Hardy - Box 18
Gyarados lv30 Impish - Box 4

Thank you VERY much! :]
BTW - Add my Pearl Code please (trainer card one)

I know the server was down for an hour and a half, just om me and you can still have those.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
XD my internet server was down yesterday for pokecommunity and other things so i couldnt post my other 2..is it okay if i just post my final 2?

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Bump for rnc!!!!!

yay for the best shop ever!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
dpmfsa409.png

Shiny Rampardos lv100 Adamant (Checked)
HP 392
Atk. 471
Def. 152
Sp. Atk. 144
Sp. Def. 133
Spd. 149

Moves: Rock Polish, Dig, Earthquake, Headbutt

I offer my Perfect IV shiny gardevoir.but i wont be able to trade it yet cuz i haft to find a working cloning code for pltnm

Back