The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 30th, 2009, 06:26 PM
bardamu
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
[I realized after this was posted that I put it in the wrong area. Please move it to where you see fit.]

Hello!

I'm looking to put together a small core team of people wanting to develop a Pokemon fan game with me.

The game is not in development as of yet, as I want to develop the story with the whole team, bounce some ideas off of one another.

If you are looking to get invovled in a project from the very start and have talents in game designing (we are using the RPGMakerVX for ease of use, as I am not a computer programmer with any experience, I am a writer and idea guy) that could help get any project we want to start off the ground, then please send me a PM or VM!

I am serious about doing this, so if you are also serious about turning your enjoyment of Pokemon into our very own game, please don't hesitate and send me some information about yourself!

Bardamu
Old November 30th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Death5 Shadow
Apocalyptic Salvation

Nature: Mild
more information is needed for you to get people. i got caught on that and i had way more than this

Old November 30th, 2009, 06:46 PM
bardamu
Beginning Trainer

that's the thing, I don't have anymore. I wanted to start from scratch with a few other people.
Old December 1st, 2009, 05:43 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
I would use RPG Maker XP rather than VX if you're just starting out. This is because with VX, you'd have to code the battle system etc yourself, while there's a starter kit available for XP. It could probably work in VX, but that would require some heavy tweaking of the engine (as well as a complete rewrite of the map system).

Sponsored Links

Advertise here