• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Wow! I like the new logo, a lot! Great job deeelove! Kindle Woods looks awesome! I can't wait to hear this new massive feature with the Pokémon!

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Looks great. I especially love your maps.

I like the story but other than a few changes it sounds like the original games.
If that is what your going for then great.
If not, I recommend adding some more story around the main character.

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
yea wind gale ill do it just pm me. i forget me telling you i would do it but hey who cares :)

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Update on update:
You guys'll have to survive without an update today as I'm preparing a massive one for tommorow!
And nice idea putting the logo in your sig, Pokéstorm, I have too now :)

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Dadadadada!!! Here I am, the awesome second-in-command for the game, pikarich!! Completely missed all the goings on, didn't realize the thread had been started again. Peeky said there was good news, I know what he's on about now! Thanks for all your support guys, and keep up the good work. OMG we have twitter. I'm just so happy!!

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Hey pikarich, great to see you finally got here xD

A 3 part Update!

1. The new Pokemon feature:
babyZangoose.png

The image really explains its self but, at the very least all of the Pokemon eggs from the gym leaders will have baby versions of themselves. These aren't in fact pre-evolutions but just smaller cuter versions which will grow into the bigger normall one! Credit to fireboy345.

Spoiler:

The finished version of Kindle Woods. The lines have been removed, all errors fixed and quite a lot added!

3. If you don't really like the green banner or just want to add some christmas colours to your sig then use this new colour:
PokemonXenotimelogotransparentun-4.png

Last edited:

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
this sounds awesome! Love the little baby versions

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
The baby Pokémon are awesome! Great job! The new kindle woods looks better, and the new banner is awesome! (I'm using it!)

Mudkipable

RP/fanfic/penguin/amphy lover
Years
This looks sweet :o
I'd play it :D
I like the partly submerged town :)

Just one thing:

The elite six, yes, six! The same as the elite four, but 1/3 harder!

Technically, its 1/2 harder, because you first have four:

4/4

if you divide by two then multiply by three:

6/4

which is

3/2

So it's 1/2 harder :)

I'm sorry if I sound like a douchebag :P

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Nice update, te baby form of the pokemon is good.

I also like what you did with Kindle Woods. The rocks look good. I especiall like the building. I didn't think the other building fit when you wanted me to use it. Also, how did you get rid of the lines, I had to go on event mode to show it because I used all the layers. Did you make it all on one layer?

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
@deeelove: Thanks, it is cute, isn't it?

@dudleyspud: Thank you, but don't expect one of those for a while.

@Pokéstorm: Everyone seems to love them! And thanks but really it was all still Wind Gales work. And if you like that then you might like the other colours I'm putting on tommorow too!

@Mudkipable: Thank you, and the town will be updated in a while to make it even better. I can't beleive I didn't notice that, edited.

@Wind Gale: Thanks. The other building was there because I didn't have another sutable one right then. And I actually got rid of the lines through the extremely tedious process of print screening from in game then slowly fitting it together like a jigsaw.....

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
A quick way to screenshot it is to go on the map screen, any layer other then Event layer, go to View, and then uncheck all boxes except "All Layers". There ^_^

On track, looks good! I'm not to fond of the baby Pokéon, and I think having two types of grass in your game is strange - Having the HGSS and Platinum style grass is weird, especially on one map. Just my opinions.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
@riceeman: Omg that would have saved me so much time! Thank you for telling me! If you go onto the previous page in one of my posts there is an exclamation to why the Platinum, grass matches the forest setting.

Some more support banners if you like purple or blue more than the others, or just want to use them all ;)

PokemonXenotimelogotransparentun-5.png

PokemonXenotimelogotransparentun-6.png

pikarich

Pokemon Xenotime Founder
Years
Nice banners. Using them all. If anyone has any ideas about the storyline (not much of which has been revealed yet) please contact me. Always happy to hear from you.

Well, the format screwed up. Anyone know how to fix that?

Last edited:

SilverLightning22

The Exchanger
Years
I guess I'll call a truce. Good luck with the game.

May I ask, how will you get 3rd gen trainer overworld sprites to fit with 4th gen tiles? Aren't they slightly out of proportion?

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
NIce banners! My sig is getting very colorful, and big... lol...

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
@pikarich: Thank you, and fell free to, people.

@SlilverLightning22: I haven't even said they'll be 3rd gen people but... have a look at the screens on other fan games, it just matches.

@Pokéstorm: Thanks and maybe you should check wheather or not it's too big ;)

A 3 part Update:

1. The voting thread for game of the year 2009 has opened and since no one else entered in the new game vote this has to be in the normal game vote too! I don't really have much chance against the likes of Raptor but I would really appreciate your vote:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=202226

2. Beleive it or not I haven't started mapping the home town so I'm going to start that now.

3. And I was wondering how much content people would like in a future demo? I could release one with the first 3 towns in a couple weeks, or I could release a bigger one in a couple of months?

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
I would like one with the first 3 towns. Just to see how the game is. Then you could release a bigger one later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back