The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old December 2nd, 2009, 09:29 PM
Florio
Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Hello people, I've been working on this game for a couple of months now and I think I have enough progress to show it.

The plot is still a work in progress but I'll give you what I have so far. The story of crimson skies is your a new trainer, just starting out your adventure in the region of Zhou, when Team Crimson, an evil syndicate starts terrorizing the region, attempting to collect the 5 Crimson Trophies. With all the 5 trophies they can cast a black magic spell, where they summon an evil Ho-oh, with special powers. Team Crimson wants to cast the world in eternal flames because they believe that fire is god. The trophies aren't very easy to collect and they're always in hard to reach areas. When Team Crimson eventually obtains all the trophies, they'll summon the Dark Ho-oh and they will loose control, then you have to step in and try to stop it. I'm willing to make changes to the plot if anyone wants to help make improvements.

Region Map:
Spoiler:

This is the region map with all the current towns, I'm going to add more towns once I recruit more people and they can help me design the final part of the region.

Screenies:
Spoiler:

Team Recruitment:
I need help on this game, I need mappers, spriters, tile artists, anyone who would like to help would be great. PM me, I take all applicants who provide examples of work very seriously, and I treat all team members with respect, were all equals here.

Banner:

Demo:
I'm going to release what I currently have of the game. It goes up to the last city of the top right island, which then you won't be able to ride the ferry.
Pokemon Crimson Skies v0.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?35dmdmnmvoj

Credits:
KyleDove - Tiles
Alstair - Tiles
deelove - Banner
And anyone else I might of forgotten.

Last edited by Florio; December 5th, 2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 09:40 PM
deeelove
Dradradra drama BEATZZ

Nature: Calm
this looks awesome. the graphics look sweet. i wish i could help. maybe make a banner or two?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 09:06 AM
Florio

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeelove View Post
this looks awesome. the graphics look sweet. i wish i could help. maybe make a banner or two?
sure that would be awesome
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:50 AM
deeelove
Dradradra drama BEATZZ

Nature: Calm
k what are the starting pokemon or what would you like on it

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 04:49 PM
Florio

got a new support banner, thanks to deelove for making it, put it in your sig if you support us!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here