Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 5th, 2009, 11:46 PM
ArchXDeath
Eevee Trainer!

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonseablueversion View Post
um, Wichu, this looks so cool and I want to download it! where can i download it?
No beta or downloads are out yet. And please don't ask for one...I'm pretty sure it's against the rules.
Spoiler:

The threads I liked that are closed now are below...
Spoiler:

Old December 6th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Well, since most of the recent replies are basically pointless, and I'm not going to have anything worthwhile to update with in ages, I think I'm going to get the thread closed.

Feel free to PM or VM me if you have any ideas or want to help out. I'm still going to be working on it, so don't worry :P

Oh, and since I'm going to be recoding everything, this is the time to tell me if you want any new features to be added (using the methods above). I'm open to any suggestions :)
Old December 6th, 2009, 04:50 AM
ArchXDeath
Eevee Trainer!

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wichu View Post
Well, since most of the recent replies are basically pointless, and I'm not going to have anything worthwhile to update with in ages, I think I'm going to get the thread closed.
Ah...well, even if the thread is closed, I'll...erm, I'll just wait and try to find a way to keep on checking progress...
Quote:
Feel free to PM or VM(What's VM?) me if you have any ideas or want to help out. I'm still going to be working on it, so don't worry
Well....I wish I could help. I'll PM you if I ever get any ideas, Wichu!
Thank you for doing the work you have done so far, and thanks for showing the parts you did! Really, thank you very much Wichu!
Spoiler:

The threads I liked that are closed now are below...
Spoiler:

Last edited by ArchXDeath; December 6th, 2009 at 04:52 AM. Reason: ...
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:08 AM
cadgod120
Your Rival

Nature: Relaxed
Take whatever time you need to, Wichu. It's not like we need this game. :D
The C.A.D. GOD
This is possibly the best instrumental I've ever seen. It's not a Rick Roll link. Watch it here. Afterwards, send me a VM or PM telling me your thoughts.

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support:
Spoiler:

Old December 6th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Neo-Dragon
Game Developer

Nature: Relaxed
Thread closed from the request of the thread creator.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-...s/326374858787
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here