The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 9th, 2009, 11:08 AM
KieronGames
May be more active

Heya,
I am currently making an MMOG called Land Of Cats,
Here are some ideas and some things I need help with:

IDEAS
Special Mod Badge
Heres a picture.

Sorry no more ideas.

What I need help with:
Database Making
Server Making
Walking Actionscript
SWF Change Actionscript
Old December 9th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Alucus_Of_Borg
White Light Designer

What you need is to go and post in the recruitment thread mate, theres more chance of you getting someone to help in there.
Old December 9th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Xaviar
I left my brain in its jar

Nature: Impish
Your only idea is a moderator badge? How about storyline, features, ANYTHING!? If you don't give people ideas to work off of, how is anyone supposed to help you? Do a bunch of cats run around killing each other over a limited supply of catnip? What about upgradable claws and special armor? Are magic skills included? Or is this just what it sounds like, a field of grass filled with cats grooming themselves and coughing up hairballs?

By the way, that badge needs work.
Old December 10th, 2009, 10:16 AM
KieronGames
May be more active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucus_Of_Borg View Post
What you need is to go and post in the recruitment thread mate, theres more chance of you getting someone to help in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaviar View Post
Your only idea is a moderator badge? How about storyline, features, ANYTHING!? If you don't give people ideas to work off of, how is anyone supposed to help you? Do a bunch of cats run around killing each other over a limited supply of catnip? What about upgradable claws and special armor? Are magic skills included? Or is this just what it sounds like, a field of grass filled with cats grooming themselves and coughing up hairballs?

By the way, that badge needs work.
@Alcus_Of_Borg
I know.

@Xaviar
Dude, chill this is a game being made by a 10 year old!
I do have more ideas thats the only test-finished one.
And this is a KIDS game I won't have killing!
"By the way, that badge needs work." it's the test-finished version! Not finished and it was drawn at first and hand drawn by a 10 year old and hand-coloured by a 10 year old you expect it too be perfect now?
Old December 13th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Poeman
Booted out - don't be like me!

When I was ten, I was spriting my own Mario And Luigi super star saga sprites and programming complex things in RPGMAKER and game maker

age has nothing to do with it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links