Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 15th, 2009 (05:26 PM).
rockeymon
Real life Silver Shirubaa

Nature: Serious
The Story Of Golden Face City by. Q(aka rockeymon)

It was a warm sunny day in Goldenface City as Morgan was leaving for school. She was happy and jolly trotting allong with her mareep named Susan. It was all happy until some 'weirdo' jumped out of some bushes and said "You have a pokemon you have to battle me!" Startled from the supprise of a stranger jumping out she jumped back and Susan jumped in front of her to defend her not knowing what was going on, she shouted, " You shouldn't jump out at young ladies like that you cruel cruel boy," he responded with " I don't care whether I scared the mayor into shutting down the electricity I want a battle Right NOW!!!!" With the startle of him yelling Susan Shocked him and in reaction he jumped back and yelled, "You need to control your mareep!", she said "Well Maybe you shouldn't yell now get out of my way and let me go to school!"...........

If you guys want me to write more and I get 20 Visits and 5 post's requesting more I will pick up the story and continue.
Old December 15th, 2009 (07:50 PM).
Ninja Caterpie
Sitting by the back window

Nature: Bold
Uhm, I just want to say that you don't write because others want you to, you write because you want you to. What would happen if nobody posted to say they wanted more? D=

Also, post this in the main Fanfiction section.
Old December 15th, 2009 (07:57 PM).
Mizan de la Plume Kuro
Bass, Bass Everywhere!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mizan de la Plume Kuro
Quote originally posted by Ninja Caterpie:
Uhm, I just want to say that you don't write because others want you to, you write because you want you to. What would happen if nobody posted to say they wanted more? D=
Also, making people ask you to write more makes you sound a tad arrogant. Just saying. My advice, work on grammar.
his heart..." - Cutlerine
---

.F a n f i c t i o N.
The Promise I Made to You

SWC 2012 Second Place
Old December 15th, 2009 (08:25 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote originally posted by Mizan de la Plume Kuro:
My advice, work on grammar.
Aside from grammar, check over the rules, because even if this was in the correct section, it would be closed because of the lack of grammar.

Quote:
allong
Quote:
supprise
These would have been caught with a basic quick run through spell-check. Which is really all I'm asking when you post a story.

And yada yada, no holding fics hostage for reviews.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links