The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendaries View Post
Wichu, you're right that HG/SS Pokémon overworlds have only two frames.... but did you test the overworld you did? They should change their legs while moving, isn't it?
This is correct for RPG Maker:

This is not:
Theoretically that format is wrong because for RMXP the frames next to each other. But if you play through HGSS you'll notice that the pokemon sprite animates slower than the player, this is because there are only two different frames that loop around.
Old October 4th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Franlandia
I use the translator of google

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Franlandia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendaries View Post
This is correct for RPG Maker:
I have fixed the problem with the Kanto and Johto overworlds
Look at them
Attached Files
File Type: rar kanto.rar‎ (409.2 KB, 195 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: rar jotho.rar‎ (288.7 KB, 173 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Franlandia; October 4th, 2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old October 4th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Legendaries
Vain B*tch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Legendaries
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka S.J. View Post
Theoretically that format is wrong because for RMXP the frames next to each other. But if you play through HGSS you'll notice that the pokemon sprite animates slower than the player, this is because there are only two different frames that loop around.
Ok, you're right, but Wichu wrote that he "converted the HG/SS OWs to RMXP format" and it's not proper RM format, that's why I reacted :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franlandia View Post
I have fixed the problem with the overworlds of kanto
Look at them
Oh, you are wonderful :) I'd be grateful if you make the rest of it :) Thanks a lot!
Old October 5th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka S.J. View Post
That's correct; the sprite bobs up and down twice as fast as it changes frames, which is reflected in my sprites.
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Legendaries
Vain B*tch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Legendaries
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wichu View Post
That's correct; the sprite bobs up and down twice as fast as it changes frames, which is reflected in my sprites.
Yeah, maybe. But if Pokemon makes just one step its legs don't even move.. Whatever.
Old October 8th, 2009, 01:27 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Here are all of the HGSS Trainer sprites. They aren't mine so give credit to DeathStar.

Old October 11th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Diaruga222
Beginning Trainer

Is there any overlord of Giratina Origina and Shaymin Sky from Pokemon HG/ss ?
Old November 7th, 2009, 05:56 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Alright thankfully a problem with the Alignment tool was brought to my attention.
The previous one was resized due to the uploading sites limits, so I've put it in a .rar this time around. This should fix the problem of it not being properly sized with the Tileset.

Now everyone. Don't start getting on me whether you like the Idea or not, but I've created a simple Alignment tool for newcomers to Game design. This tool is made for ppl who have a tough time with tile alignment.

Yes it's a simple Idea and in order to use It I've provided a link to a program I use to align the tiles with.

http://paint.net/

To use the tile alignment tool simply drag and drop your tileset into Paint.net, click image--->Resize and if you're using RMXP you'll have a width of 256(I'm not sure about other programs...In order for this tool to work you must set the width of the tileset to 128 so just type that into the width box and push OK. Also as an added not. If the Resize option says this Resampling : Best Quality. Please change it to nearest neighbor.

After you've done all that take the image I've provided, save it to your desktop, then drag and drop it onto the image of your tileset. You should then get a pop up info screen like so.
Spoiler:

Push Add into Layer and this is your next image.

Spoiler:

That red marker just indicates how far you can go until you hit another tile DO NOT EXCEED THAT Marker unless you have no tiles underneath the one you're placing...It'll be white for you all. I hope you all find this useful and good luck.

Old November 10th, 2009, 07:17 PM
shadowfoxx92
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Shun View Post
Hello guys, i know you some off you want to use the DPPl tiles in your games so i made a tileset.

The tiles were made by Kyledove so give credit to him for use of his tiles.

they are in the attacments below
wow that's some good stuff, can i use it in sphere?
Old December 17th, 2009, 11:49 AM
TypeiroZySopy
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to TypeiroZySopy
I guess I can visit the IRC when Ill find a nice quiet moment I believe I can check the freeorion too, in case you need some code not dealing with graphics/sounds... After all, MOO1 was my favourite game back then. So thumbs Up for both projects
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links