• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013

6fuvdk.png
mx.png

Harry you forgot to mention that my character is a total jerk in the game :o

Hackmew gets some max points for fixing the glitch (b'')b

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Awesome, glad to hear the glitch is fixed. :3

Also, I hope the two rivals have very opposite personalities that will clash with each other. :P
BTW, Chibi Robo, you're spriting is awesome. :P

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Awesome, glad to hear the glitch is fixed. :3

Also, I hope the two rivals have very opposite personalities that will clash with each other. :P
BTW, Chibi Robo, you're spriting is awesome. :P

They do. :)

Harry you forgot to mention that my character is a total jerk in the game :o

Hackmew gets some max points for fixing the glitch (b'')b

STFU LAZY.

+1 Max points are good. <3

OHO HACKMEW NEEDS A HUG! Oh, is that screen with the huge trees a forest? I would bet not, seeing as it's not dark...

HE DOES. Actually, the forest is stormy and has lightning. Just not in those screens.

Update:

I'm not too bothered about posting screenshots, but; I've finished scripting up to the first gym. Now, got to map the gym and script it. :)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Odamn, U haz smexy Max for teh SMEXIN sprites...

That aside I think this project looks wonderful. Max and you are definitely a great team as you have a fancy spriter and a great hacker. Truly I am expecting this to be great. Everything gives me that vibe of official Nintendo style.

Best of luck!

Logan

Years
Odamn, U haz smexy Max for teh SMEXIN sprites...

That aside I think this project looks wonderful. Max and you are definitely a great team as you have a fancy spriter and a great hacker. Truly I am expecting this to be great. Everything gives me that vibe of official Nintendo style.

Best of luck!

Thanks, Panda.

Well, I've scripted up to the first gym. So, I'm almost at the time for an official release. I was wondering, if you guys would settle at one gym, or wait until two/three?

2hn8b5e.png

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

Thanks, Panda.

Well, I've scripted up to the first gym. So, I'm almost at the time for an official release. I was wondering, if you guys would settle at one gym, or wait until two/three?

2hn8b5e.png
LOL FAGZZZ I SEEN DIS SKREEN B4 U KUZ HARRY LUVS MEH!

Anyways, one gym plzkthxbby. I wanna play Sienna, like, nowz.

Years

LOLZORZ IM PLAY1NZ 1T NA0 S0 DERE HE LUVS MEH MAOR!

Ahem. Yeah, it's great so far. Only encountered, like, two minor problems, like the odd movement permission error, or a lacking comma, or whatever, but they're fixed, nao.

Keep up the work, Harry. And yeah, one gym is fien. -coughdoesn'taffectmenananananacough-

lolz max is a fag ingame

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
I love the powerfull comment grammar,

Well, Unless to get to 1 gym u have 2 go through alot ex: 2 routees and a cave, then you might wanna consider beyond the 1st gym, also it makes people want to play it more

ex:Jesse[TB]pro

Years
HELL YEAH.

I just pissed off Harry. I gotta Shroomish.

He's so spiteful, he's gonna edit his ROM and capture a Mewtwo. LOLOLOL

Btw, Shroomish and Treecko are like the super-mega-hyper rare Pokémon on Colt Pass.

@ above: Yeah, to get to the first gym you have to go through a forest, which to get to you will have to have completed a task. I still haven't got to the Gym, nevermind out of the forest. And, just a hint, TeaRocket ain't easy this tie around. :P

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
I think u prolly should've but the forest thing in spoiler tags... and said yes u have to go through a lot :(

And how long have u been playing?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
The puzzle lookds good for the first gym. :3

However, from what you told me about the gym's type on MSN, I'm not sure the tiles you used suit the gym. :\ But it's purely your choice. :3

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

Ahem. Yeah, it's great so far. Only encountered, like, two minor problems, like the odd movement permission error, or a lacking comma, or whatever, but they're fixed, nao.

Keep up the work, Harry. And yeah, one gym is fien. -coughdoesn'taffectmenananananacough-

lolz max is a fag ingame
ONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

HARRY WUT IZ DIS? NO MOAR BAK RUBZ 4 U BIATCH.
Anyways, my vote still stands for 1 gym.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Has this thread turned into one massive spam? :|

Anyways, I reckon you should decide that as the hacker of the game, it depends on how much play time there is and events, because in the end, if you keep releasing every few gyms people get tired of playing the same thing over again.

But I guess it's all up to you.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022

Anyways, I reckon you should decide that as the hacker of the game, it depends on how much play time there is and events, because in the end, if you keep releasing every few gyms people get tired of playing the same thing over again.

Well you could use one save game I suppose? And when a new version comes out play from there.

Logan

Years
Well you could use one save game I suppose? And when a new version comes out play from there.

^Yup. But, for later beta's you'll have to re-start; as I like to re-script events a lot.

Mhm.

ONE GYM!
I WANNA PLAY IT RIGHT NOW!

... lol k

ONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

HARRY WUT IZ DIS? NO MOAR BAK RUBZ 4 U BIATCH.
Anyways, my vote still stands for 1 gym.

stfu Anyway 2-3 gyms it is atm.

The puzzle lookds good for the first gym. :3

However, from what you told me about the gym's type on MSN, I'm not sure the tiles you used suit the gym. :\ But it's purely your choice. :3

idc about the tiles tbh.

All day, with a break. And it ain't that big a spoiler.

Took me three hours to beat gym one. :(

I think u prolly should've but the forest thing in spoiler tags... and said yes u have to go through a lot :(

And how long have u been playing?

What.

HELL YEAH.

I just pissed off Harry. I gotta Shroomish.

He's so spiteful, he's gonna edit his ROM and capture a Mewtwo. LOLOLOL

Btw, Shroomish and Treecko are like the super-mega-hyper rare Pokémon on Colt Pass.

@ above: Yeah, to get to the first gym you have to go through a forest, which to get to you will have to have completed a task. I still haven't got to the Gym, nevermind out of the forest. And, just a hint, TeaRocket ain't easy this tie around. :P

ihu

I love the powerfull comment grammar,

Well, Unless to get to 1 gym u have 2 go through alot ex: 2 routees and a cave, then you might wanna consider beyond the 1st gym, also it makes people want to play it more

ex:Jesse[TB]pro

Okay:

Atlantic Town
Heathen Pass
Nile City
Kent Cross
Colt Path
Colt Forest
Cianide Cross
Ganges City
Sian Pass
Genesis Cave
Mekong City

Will all be the beta.

go away

lolz max is a fag ingame

lololol

Anyway, I settled on 2-3 and started some hard work. Pretty much finished on two gyms now. Just going to finish up some random NPC's and make a patch. brb moving to showcase.

EDIT: Sorry goon, didn't see you there.

I'd rather wait for two or three gyms to be released to be honest. :3

^

Edit2:

Here's some new screenshots.
PokmonSienna3.png
PokmonSienna1.png
PokmonSienna2.png

Last edited:

Logan

Years
Hm, yeah. It's me, just a new level script. Anyway, I'm re-scripting the second gym, because I thought of a nice new puzzle. :3 It also involves making another two-three maps. D:

Back