• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
I as well have some questions for Brown.

1. How do you evolve Yanma and where is the item?
2. What do the trade stones do?
3. Where is Zapdos and Moltres?
4. Where can I catch the johto starters?

Last edited:

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Trade Stones evolve most Pokemon that evolve by trade without having to hold any item. Like Haunter, Graveller, and Machoke.

~Avversione~

Signature Tag Maker
Years
In Rijon Adv. I went to go see the fan club owner for a Bike Voucher and he gave me Secret Power(the TM).

So could someone explain where and how to get a Bike, I'm at the cycling road part so I need it ><

Oh dear, you have to go talk to the cyclist shop owner. My bad.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
Trade Stones evolve most Pokemon that evolve by trade without having to hold any item. Like Haunter, Graveller, and Machoke.

Thank you, I don't know how I didn't think of that. However I really need to evolve my yanma to yanmega for the elite four and catch johto starters. Can someone please help?

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
I do hope people go back and look at previous pages with unanswered questions..

So Koolboyman added the 4 extra eevees into Brown, but what about obtaining the 3 regular ones? Do I just stone evolve any of them before they level up? <<

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
in rijon adventures is there anyway of getting a leafeon?? i know you can get it in brown in botan city when surfing and trade it with the gligar but i would like 1 for rijon. thanks

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
1. Is there more than one Trade Stone?
Well I just answered my own question. I found a second trade stone in Castro Forest. Good deal. :)
EDIT: And a third one on Route 52.

I'd still like to know if Ghost was changed to Special or not. I got the TM for Shadow Ball and Gengar IS one of my favorite Pokemon...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Hey guys, does anybody know, when the next beta is coming out?

and when the game will be finally completed?

It isn't good to stuck after some hours of playing...even when it is an awesome hack like this one :)

Kun

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Hey.

I've searched numerous times for the answer but cannot find it (only the question) but are Pokemon like Kadabra, Graveler etc still evolved by trade in Pokemon Rijon Adventures or is there a different method? It's just I'm sure I read somewhere it's different.

I'm using an emulator and don't know how to trade to other games so I'd rather know before i train any of them up :D.

Edit: Would I be better playing all of these in order, or does it not matter? Wasn't interested in Brown and Prism at first but I just noticed they have 4th gen Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
It seems that you need a trade stone for these pokemon.

Another question - what about the MissingNo-Cheat? Is it able to perform in brown?

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Would I be better playing all of these in order, or does it not matter? Wasn't interested in Brown and Prism at first but I just noticed they have 4th gen Pokemon.

Prism is set a few years later than Brown. Not sure about RijonAdventures. So if you want to see the towns and people change over time, play Brown before Prism. But like the original Pokemon generations, it really doesn't matter about the order you play in :P

Another question - what about the MissingNo-Cheat? Is it able to perform in brown?

Sort of. I'll try and explain it as briefly as possible.

• Missingno doesn't exist (I think) as all the previously empty Pokemon slots are still used up.
  • The way the glitch normally works is you go to an area with no wild Pokemon data, and it uses a certain data space to fill it instead. This would normally be wild Pokemon data from the place you last visited. However, when you get the Old Man to show you how to catch Pokemon, your name occupies this slot instead.
  • There's no Old Man in Brown. However, the same thing happens when you do an in-game trade.
  • Now, one area I found with no wild Pokemon data in Brown is the left hand side of the first pool directly south of Owsauri. If you surf along this age, you'll encounter Pokemon from your last location. OR, if you just did an in-game trade, you'll encounter Pokemon based on the hex values of your name.. I kept getting Heracross.
  • This CAN'T be used to spawn loads of copies of an item like the original Missingno glitch. However, this CAN be used to find Pokemon not in Brown but in the Brown Pokedex if you're going for completion (like Heracross above, though you've no control over which you find..). This can also be used to encounter Safari Zone pokemon outside of Safari Zone making Tauros, Kangaskhan etc, a bit easier to catch.

Ok, so I wasn't so brief.. but I hope that was a clear guide to the Old Man/Missingno glitch and how it differs in Brown? :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2010
BTW can anyone tell me why my game keeps freezing whenever I talk to dad in the Rocket Warehouse in Rijon Adventures?
I'd like an answer too as I'm having the same problem. I'm playing thought the second time and this didn't happen the first. The only difference I can think of is I got Lugia this time.
I'd really appreciate an answer or some ideas how to get through. I'm doing a let's play of this and I'm going to have to get creative to end it if I can't get through -_-.

I'm playing the Rijon 08 Christmas beta.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Im stuck if done the second gym guy on prism

i got the running boots
and some guy blocks a towere and there is nowhewere else to go!!!

Years
i would like to post some question regarding to rijon adventure hack

1) where is the 8th gym? i just simply cant find it...

2) where is the HM strength, HM dive (if there is?), and HM waterfall?

thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back