The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 24th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

I haven't went far, but the game is really good. Keep up the good work.

Old December 24th, 2009, 03:07 PM
kashin28
Beginning Trainer

I LOVE YOUR MAPS! and the flying theme. it looks so cool! can u actually control which direction u want to fly ?? or it just moves automatically
Old December 24th, 2009, 11:58 PM
hippoownyou
Beginning Trainer

I really want to try this game but whenever i patch the ips onto a fresh and clean file of ruby rom, the screen always turns white. I've tried changing the settings to flash 128K and nope. It doesn't work. Niether does 64K work. and I'm unable to gain access to the site to download the original base rom he used. this also happens with pokemon light platinum, does anyone know how to solve this?
Old December 25th, 2009, 12:28 AM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippoownyou View Post
I really want to try this game but whenever i patch the ips onto a fresh and clean file of ruby rom, the screen always turns white. I've tried changing the settings to flash 128K and nope. It doesn't work. Niether does 64K work. and I'm unable to gain access to the site to download the original base rom he used. this also happens with pokemon light platinum, does anyone know how to solve this?
Hmm...
that happened to me too, if you can't access the site for the GBA file of
it, What I did was try another ROM.
even if the one you're using is clean.
Old December 25th, 2009, 07:04 PM
MarickNeona
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Also try using No$GBA, that's what I have to use to play this hack, although I prefer VBA.

Unrelated though, I think I may have found another bug--again sorry if this has already been posted--in Scarlet City you cannot enter the mine, and when you enter Dante's gym you get a scene that seems to indicate the event in the mine has already taken place, and when you fall down through the hole in the gym floor you end up getting stuck in a glitched tile. (This is for the english beta 2)

Favourite Hacks/Fan Games
Spoiler:

Old December 26th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarickNeona View Post
Also try using No$GBA, that's what I have to use to play this hack, although I prefer VBA.
Don't use No$GBA.
It isn't suitable for hacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarickNeona View Post
Unrelated though, I think I may have found another bug--again sorry if this has already been posted--in Scarlet City you cannot enter the mine, and when you enter Dante's gym you get a scene that seems to indicate the event in the mine has already taken place, and when you fall down through the hole in the gym floor you end up getting stuck in a glitched tile. (This is for the english beta 2)
Yeah it's bug, that's why you can't do something you shouldn't do :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 27th, 2009, 02:19 AM
ShadowForce_G
Endless learning...

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShadowForce_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbreonGod View Post
I need help pleeeease! Everytime I open it up in Visual Boy Advance, it freezes in the opening movie after it says Gamefreak. Please help!
It doesn't freeze. Keep playing...
You need to download VBA 1.8.0

Quote:
Try to download another ROM. Google is your friend. Try to download from every site it found.

My question:
What must I do after the second dream then I wake up at night?
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowForce_G View Post
My question:
What must I do after the second dream then I wake up at night?
Talk to your bad from the left side.

Old December 28th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Swimmer Ryan
Training Water Types Since '99

Quote:
Same thing is happening to me I've also tried 3 different roms and No$Gba, Help please?
Old December 28th, 2009, 06:41 PM
ShadowForce_G
Endless learning...

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShadowForce_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansrock View Post

Same thing is happening to me I've also tried 3 different roms

Are you sure those are 3 different roms?
Or those are the same rom from 3 different site?

I used to, but I download another ruby rom and it's working! (too bad, users may not give link to the rom)

Quote:
and No$Gba, Help please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Don't use No$GBA.
It isn't suitable for hacks.
Old December 28th, 2009, 08:23 PM
IxVxExNxOxMxI
Beginning Trainer

Just putting it out there, in Scarlet Town, when you leave the PC, you come out of the mart, the exit of the mart leaves you behind the PC, and Butterfree's cry in the mart is of skitty.
Sorry if im repeating stuff.
Old December 28th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxVxExNxOxMxI View Post
Just putting it out there, in Scarlet Town, when you leave the PC, you come out of the mart, the exit of the mart leaves you behind the PC, and Butterfree's cry in the mart is of skitty.
Sorry if im repeating stuff.
Yes, I know, but I'm just too lazy to fix them.
Old December 28th, 2009, 08:45 PM
IxVxExNxOxMxI
Beginning Trainer

lol thats fine. its more easter egg than glitch. as long as it doesnt inhibit gameplay =] awesome story so far btw

Last edited by IxVxExNxOxMxI; December 28th, 2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:

Same thing is happening to me I've also tried 3 different roms
I won't repeat what I've already said about No$GBA so I'll say something about this problem.
Google Ruby Rom v1.0 and try that one.

Old December 29th, 2009, 06:16 AM
IxVxExNxOxMxI
Beginning Trainer

I got a problem. Last night i saved in the new battle arena right in front of the desk. When i came on this morning, i was controlling the police officer blocking the left door. if i made him go through the door, my character stepped in, but couldnt move.

Nevermind, go in the door, exit and walk over the policeman and ur fine.

Last edited by IxVxExNxOxMxI; December 29th, 2009 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 29th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Swimmer Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowForce_G View Post

Are you sure those are 3 different roms?
Or those are the same rom from 3 different site?

I used to, but I download another ruby rom and it's working! (too bad, users may not give link to the rom)
Yes, I've tried 3 different ruby roms from different websites and they are definetly all different, I've tried them all on VBA and No$Gba, so basically I've tried everything and I can't play the game even though I really want to.
And to Ash I searched that rom and downloaded it, but the game still won't load.
BTW I'm using VBA

Last edited by Swimmer Ryan; December 29th, 2009 at 06:41 AM.
Old December 29th, 2009, 06:45 AM
IxVxExNxOxMxI
Beginning Trainer

Google pokemon ruby (u) 0907, and click the first link. The website is ROM freaks. Thats the ROM I used and it works fine.
Old December 29th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Swimmer Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxVxExNxOxMxI View Post
Google pokemon ruby (u) 0907, and click the first link. The website is ROM freaks. Thats the ROM I used and it works fine.
Must be something wrong with my computer but it's still the white screen I see.
Old December 31st, 2009, 12:09 PM
hack99
Beginning Trainer

Hi. I just played pokemon crono beta 2 in english. It was cool. I found a bug and have a question. The bug is if you view the map in beta 2, the map gos glitchy and the pokenav until you exit it. And does beta 2 end when it says you can fly back to little town? If it doesn't end there, it might also be a bug.
Old January 1st, 2010, 04:27 AM
Regi trainer
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
Dude your hack is amazing, I simply love it, however if there was one thing I would criticize it would be that there are so many grammar mistakes and in the beta 2 that I am playing the title screen didn't load.
Old January 1st, 2010, 07:16 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regi trainer View Post
Dude your hack is amazing, I simply love it, however if there was one thing I would criticize it would be that there are so many grammar mistakes and in the beta 2 that I am playing the title screen didn't load.
If you're talking about Grammar Mistakes, it should be Beta 1.
It's outdated.

If you're talking about Beta 2, then there should be only a few Grammar Mistakes,
or almost none.

Anyways, for the White Screen, you should
change the Save Type (64k to 128k) and then reset.

Have fun.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 04:29 AM
bin8652200
Beginning Trainer

well, can you help me. I'm now staying at the dragon village, but whenever i go into any houses and then get out of that house, i can't get back to the Dragon village but the black screen instead. I'm playing Eng beta 2
Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:17 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bin8652200 View Post
well, can you help me. I'm now staying at the dragon village, but whenever i go into any houses and then get out of that house, i can't get back to the Dragon village but the black screen instead. I'm playing Eng beta 2
:O What? Impossible! Maybe bad patching I guess.
Old January 4th, 2010, 01:28 PM
abyssthesavior
i will never dissapear........

for some reason i cant get the game to work....i used the english beta 2 translated by those two guys and after the intro is nothing....no title screen...nothing. just a white screen...i use a gba emulator for the psp that i think is called gPSP

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:15 PM
dude-44
Beginning Trainer

This hack is so good I used walk through walls to see other areas . I ignored the stupid beta man and walked past him.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links