The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:17 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude-44 View Post
This hack is so good I used walk through walls to see other areas . I ignored the stupid beta man and walked past him.
So, what did you see? I'm interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyssthesavior View Post
for some reason i cant get the game to work....i used the english beta 2 translated by those two guys and after the intro is nothing....no title screen...nothing. just a white screen...i use a gba emulator for the psp that i think is called gPSP
First of all, don't use GPSP.
You can't play it without VBA.

As for VBA, you have to:
1. Change the Save Type from 64k to 128k.
2. Reset

Then you're done with the annoying stuff.
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Lati-Fan95
I completed my HG Pokedex!^^

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Lati-Fan95
First of all... It was just as amazing as I thought it would! Truely great work, Dante and team! One of the best stories I know, amazing grphics and awesome region! And when I saw the name "Altomare" on the worldmap, I knew you´d be awesome cuz you´ll give my favpokemon a part in the hack (Altomare = town from Pokemon Heroes, Latias and Latios live there)!

I also wanna ask whether the beta ends after you received the S.S. Ticket from the academy?

And some bugs (I guess one or two were already posted but I´m not soo sure ´bout that):

-Worldmap is glitchy (known, I guess!)
-After you do anything on the Pokenav and go back to the Pokenav Menu, it´ll look glitchy
-If you go to the Draken Ville through Greenwoods and take the warp to Drakenville, the screen´ll turn black after you entered it.
-I somehow managed (without cheats!) to get in the room these guys from the academy blocked!
-If you talk to Salamence´s head, it´ll battle you as a witch with a Sableye Lv.30 something (got owned from it... ;_! xD
Old January 6th, 2010, 06:41 PM
dude-44
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
So, what did you see? I'm interested.
Well some areas past the beta man were finished, but there were no warps and all the people had the same dialogue as the people in Slateport City, including the seashore house. There was a bridge that lead to nowhere and trainers were in the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lati-Fan95 View Post
First of all... It was just as amazing as I thought it would! Truely great work, Dante and team! One of the best stories I know, amazing grphics and awesome region! And when I saw the name "Altomare" on the worldmap, I knew you´d be awesome cuz you´ll give my favpokemon a part in the hack (Altomare = town from Pokemon Heroes, Latias and Latios live there)!

I also wanna ask whether the beta ends after you received the S.S. Ticket from the academy?

And some bugs (I guess one or two were already posted but I´m not soo sure ´bout that):

-Worldmap is glitchy (known, I guess!)
-After you do anything on the Pokenav and go back to the Pokenav Menu, it´ll look glitchy
-If you go to the Draken Ville through Greenwoods and take the warp to Drakenville, the screen´ll turn black after you entered it.
-I somehow managed (without cheats!) to get in the room these guys from the academy blocked!
-If you talk to Salamence´s head, it´ll battle you as a witch with a Sableye Lv.30 something (got owned from it... ;_! xD
Same. I was stuck outside the room, then I pressed up and I entered it.

Last edited by dude-44; January 6th, 2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 7th, 2010, 12:25 AM
hell31

Brenda's salamence did not fly me back to littletown im stucn in scarlet...can anyone help..or is that the end of the beta..
Old January 7th, 2010, 06:23 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell31 View Post
Brenda's salamence did not fly me back to littletown im stucn in scarlet...can anyone help..or is that the end of the beta..
Um... did you talk to little guy in PC?
Old January 7th, 2010, 07:24 AM
sjoosjed
Hack Bèta Tester

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sjoosjed
one little question about the game itself, im dont know wht to do next, im in redville and i talked to the professor in the park with the machoke and now i dont know wht to do, i cant go left from red ville because of the truck blocking the way and i cant go up from littleville because the rattata are blocking the way there, please if someone can leave a comment for me.

ty greetz sjoosjed

PS i found the place where to go

Last edited by sjoosjed; January 7th, 2010 at 07:45 AM. Reason: answer found
Old January 7th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Galukxy
→Not someday.Today is the day.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Galukxy Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galukxy Send a message via Skype™ to Galukxy
wow that whole game looks awesome i want to play it XD

i like the presentation and the layout

DA||MAL || Portfolio

Old January 7th, 2010, 01:10 PM
abyssthesavior
i will never dissapear........

Quote:
First of all, don't use GPSP.
You can't play it without VBA.

As for VBA, you have to:
1. Change the Save Type from 64k to 128k.
2. Reset

Then you're done with the annoying stuff.

.....ffff******!!! ....i dont own my own computer for that...too bad theres no vba emulator for the psp....wait...is there?
Mario: Same with me and toasters....
King: I, as well, am being ridiculed with a fetish for DINNER!!
Ganon: Im being blamed for fetishes of the word DIE!!!!!!
Gwonam: And I'm given a fetish for the word SQUADRALA!!!
Everyone except Link and Zelda: What about you two??
Link: hmm...I guess it'd be something senseless like my sword...
Zelda: ......I never really said anything stupid in the Cd-i world...so I don't really have a problem...
Everyone except Zelda: WHHAAATT?!?!

And so...everyone in the Cd-i world had an issue except for Zelda....probably cause she was too occupied that she was a playable character there despite the games being so horribly bad...

THEEEEE EEEEENNNNNDDD!!!!

I am now on The Pokemon World Forums!! Name is still abyssthesavior. and guess what? I cant post s***! Whomever reads this part of the signature and is a member of that site please help me by telling me why i cant post replies or anything like that!!!!

Old January 8th, 2010, 02:44 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
.....ffff******!!! ....i dont own my own computer for that...too bad theres no vba emulator for the psp....wait...is there?
I'm not sure. And calm down please.
I don't have my own computer aswell, but I used my Parents' 2nd one.
Old January 8th, 2010, 11:04 AM
abyssthesavior

Quote:
I'm not sure. And calm down please.
I don't have my own computer aswell, but I used my Parents' 2nd one.
sorry i cursed like that...i did however look up a possible vba for psp on google...good news: there is one(well....2 that are completely different really...) bad news: the most recent one i found was most recently updated in 2005 :/
Zelda: ......I never really said anything stupid in the Cd-i world...so I don't really have a problem...

And so...everyone in the Cd-i world had an issue except for Zelda....probably cause she was too occupied that she was a playable character there despite the games being so horribly bad...

I am now on The Pokemon World Forums!! Name is still abyssthesavior. and guess what? I cant post s***! Whomever reads this part of the signature and is a member of that site please help me by telling me why i cant post replies or anything like that!!!!

Old January 8th, 2010, 02:39 PM
THWILMORE
Beginning Trainer

Hi,
This looks great and I can't wait to try it out! Unfortunately I'm having the white screen problem even after changing the save type to 128k. I also tried the link you posted at the top of the thread to your Pokehacking site looking for the rom base, but IE cannot pull up the site. Do you have any other ideas how I can get the game up and running? Thanks so much!
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
sorry i cursed like that...i did however look up a possible vba for psp on google...good news: there is one(well....2 that are completely different really...) bad news: the most recent one i found was most recently updated in 2005 :/
Well, did it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THWILMORE View Post
Hi,
This looks great and I can't wait to try it out! Unfortunately I'm having the white screen problem even after changing the save type to 128k. I also tried the link you posted at the top of the thread to your Pokehacking site looking for the rom base, but IE cannot pull up the site. Do you have any other ideas how I can get the game up and running? Thanks so much!
I know that most people knows how to change the Save Type, but did you reset after changing the Save Type?
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:55 PM
bduddy
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by THWILMORE View Post
Hi,
You can download Pokemon Ruby 1.0 (the 1.0 is important!) from anywhere, then patch and change the save type etc.
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Yardizel
Treecko Trainer

is it possible to play this on gpsp?

Never mind guys it works!

SoulSilver FC: 4340 5298 6979
Pearl FC: 2193 0483 6161

Last edited by Yardizel; January 12th, 2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

You should explain this to others since I saw some guys who had problem with this.
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:45 PM
nui876
I like hacks

i supporrtt your hack OO

I am also making a hack. Ive only changed a few things in a ruby rom

Hacks I Support

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4...supporterb.png

Last edited by nui876; January 12th, 2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old January 13th, 2010, 09:09 AM
abyssthesavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardizel View Post
is it possible to play this on gpsp?

Never mind guys it works!
can u tell me how please? i couldnt figure it out at all....all i got was just the white screen after the big intro thing...

Old January 13th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Yardizel
Treecko Trainer

Quote:
can u tell me how please? i couldnt figure it out at all....all i got was just the white screen after the big intro thing...

i meant to reply back on this. Yeah i had the same problem, i thought after the intro the game would work, so i posted that it worked, but i get a white screen after the intro. If i manage to get it working i'll be sure to tell you.

SoulSilver FC: 4340 5298 6979
Pearl FC: 2193 0483 6161
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:59 AM
abyssthesavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardizel View Post
i meant to reply back on this. Yeah i had the same problem, i thought after the intro the game would work, so i posted that it worked, but i get a white screen after the intro. If i manage to get it working i'll be sure to tell you.
thank you dude i appreciate it

Old January 17th, 2010, 06:22 AM
agent p
Beginning Trainer

just wait for a while and it will come up as a fuzzy picture and it will say press start hope i helped and can anybody tell me is there any more games like this one
Old January 17th, 2010, 10:23 AM
abyssthesavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent p View Post
just wait for a while and it will come up as a fuzzy picture and it will say press start hope i helped and can anybody tell me is there any more games like this one
you're talking about the gpsp emulator for psp right? if so then how long do u think is the wait?

Old January 18th, 2010, 08:12 AM
pokemon 8548
Beginning Trainer

the game is awsome the only problom is grammer
Old January 18th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon 8548 View Post
the game is awsome the only problom is grammer
Well according to how you typed this post I don't think grammar is the problem
By the way which version do you mean?
Old January 20th, 2010, 04:53 PM
THWILMORE
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bduddy View Post
You can download Pokemon Ruby 1.0 (the 1.0 is important!) from anywhere, then patch and change the save type etc.
Thanks a million. It was the version that was the problem. Once I patched version 1.0 it worked like a charm! Thanks again!!
Old January 21st, 2010, 05:41 AM
triniboy1016
Beginning Trainer

the screen is still white for me even after i put it on 64 an the ruby rom is in english, dono why its not working :/
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links