• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
Wait, are you wanting services?? I mean if you want a certain poke and nature please let me know, you'll be the 1st :)
ooh being a first sounds good
My Name: Speedie
Pokemon: Riolu
Nature: Modest
Shiny: Yes
also no Nickname

Can you PM/VM when your done

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ooh being a first sounds good
My Name: Speedie
Pokemon: Riolu
Nature: Modest
Shiny: Yes
also no Nickname

Can you PM/VM when your done

OMG, yes, thank you for that!!
I'll add it to the post and have it (hopefully) ready tomorrow, please be on here just in case please!!
Thank you once again :)

SPEEDIE

Years
yay and ready by tomorrow wow that's quick i thought it would've taken longer
and i also would like to know if TRUTH is Free or not

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry, Truth is not free, I can't do that according to Cuddles aka Bozo's (a long time friend) instructions, just offer me any thing please!! You know how I do Speedie!!

Truth is special, sorry!!

Last edited:

SPEEDIE

Years
Sorry, Truth is not free, I can't do that according to Cuddles aka Bozo's (a long time friend) instructions, just offer me any thing please!! You know how I do Speedie!!

Truth is special, sorry!!

So does that mean i can give you a shiny or and EV trained pokemon you might allready have

and the "You know how I do Speedie" doesn't currently make sense to me

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes, just offer me something for it, and I thought you had been on here long enough to know that I enjoying helping ALL!!

Offer me a hm slave or something like that please??

Last edited:

SPEEDIE

Years
ok can i give a Kricketot for Truth
oh yeah now i remember you do like to help people (including Australians who don't get many events
also use my Pearl

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
If your giveaway is open (sorry, kinda tired and brain-dead), in Box Three you have a shiny bellsprout - could I have him, nicknamed 'Triffid'?

FC :-

Bailey, 2407-2250-9299

Thanks!

(Also, I don't know if you have LJ, but pkmncollectors is the best place ever for collecting merchandise :))

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok can i give a Kricketot for Truth
oh yeah now i remember you do like to help people (including Australians who don't get many events
also use my Pearl
Ok, but if you ever put it in a thread or trade it, you must give the info that is listed there please.
BTW, the riolu is ready.
If your giveaway is open (sorry, kinda tired and brain-dead), in Box Three you have a shiny bellsprout - could I have him, nicknamed 'Triffid'?

FC :-

Bailey, 2407-2250-9299

Thanks!

(Also, I don't know if you have LJ, but pkmncollectors is the best place ever for collecting merchandise :))

OMG, thanks for the link, I'll use it!!

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

Back