Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Like the Side screen system/ How's the game so far?
Side Screen's alright, keep it 165 64.45%
No, I like Dual Screen 39 15.23%
A different typed Screen system (Please tell me about it) 10 3.91%
------------------------------------------------------------------ 27 10.55%
Nice! 129 50.39%
Not bad 23 8.98%
Okay 12 4.69%
Needs work (Please Give suggestions, don't just vote) 7 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 18th, 2010, 07:21 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>

Advertise here

Last edited by <~F.M.P~>; August 23rd, 2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old January 18th, 2010, 07:40 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Everything here looks sleek and very good FMP! I like it alot, just what we need around here! Keep it up! yes! XD
Old January 18th, 2010, 07:45 PM
KingCharizard
C++ Developer Extraordinaire

Nature: Bold
Uh I like the project, dont like the way the screens are in the thread though, they are off and why is there a second screen to the side? Also wasn't there already a topic for your game?
My personal website. UPDATED 8/29/2013
Old January 18th, 2010, 07:53 PM
ANinyMouse

Lookin pretty incredible, I'd say! Not the most beautiful overall, but certainly very convincing and cohesive.

I'm hoping you are using something similar to the Gen IV battle system! :]
Old January 18th, 2010, 08:12 PM
help-14
Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to help-14
I love your tiles and when choose Pokemon, but the back sprite of hero is not good.
My Deviantart: help-14.deviantart.com
Old January 18th, 2010, 09:28 PM
<~F.M.P~>

Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
Everything here looks sleek and very good FMP! I like it alot, just what we need around here! Keep it up! yes! XD
lol Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCharizard View Post
Uh I like the project, dont like the way the screens are in the thread though, they are off and why is there a second screen to the side? Also wasn't there already a topic for your game?
Oh sorry about that, It's fixed now. Yes there was another thread for this same game but It had so much back trail from the first time It was presented that I made a new one to keep up with the new style and hopefully this one won't confuse too many people. Glad you like the Project though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANinyMouse View Post
Lookin pretty incredible, I'd say! Not the most beautiful overall, but certainly very convincing and cohesive.

I'm hoping you are using something similar to the Gen IV battle system! :]
Thank you I'm glad you like it! Yes we're using something similar to the fourth gen system. I'm trying to implement a touch system at the moment (Compliments to Collassal Pokemon for that.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by help-14 View Post
I love your tiles and when choose Pokemon, but the back sprite of hero is not good.
Thank you, I'm glad you like them. What don't you like about the Back sprite?

Alright everyone I have 3 Fakemon concepts I want to show.

http://falsefate.deviantart.com/art/...mite-147227763
First Off Is Grawmite. Grawmite is a Sand Crab pokemon and can be found in Caves and such. It'll have an Evo soon that I've been working on. For the most part Grawmite Is a small powerhouse.

http://falsefate.deviantart.com/art/...roxy-145651422
Second off Is Sandroxy (subject to name change). This is the Evo to Cripet Who I'll be revamping with a new sprite as well in D/P style. Sandroxy is a Big Tick pokemon and can be obtained further in the game in Grass on routes if you don't feel like training a Cripet yourself.

http://falsefate.deviantart.com/art/...rame-145250806
And third, Inflarrame. Inflarrame is A bold Horn Pokemon (Ram) and Will evolve from the starter Pokemon. Haven't decided on a name for the Starter.

Tell me what you think, and If you want to see something specific come next update let me know.
Old January 18th, 2010, 10:44 PM
ANinyMouse

The coloring & design of the tick fakemon makes it a little hard to tell what it even is. I like all the green & purple areas, but the white area seems pretty odd... like it's supposed to be a piece of clothing or something.

I think the other two designs are top-notch, though.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:01 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
Amazing work man ^^, you already know I'm your fan =p. So... which is the heroine official hair color by the way? In the sugi it's blackish but in the screens it's brownish =x. Well, good luck with this restart!
Sig in maintenance!
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:44 AM
Neo-Dragon
Game Developer

Very impressive and well presented first post.
This project has quickly become one of my favorites around.
The layout for the interface is really good (and the battle system looks to use good use of it), and overall artwork is very consistent.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-...s/326374858787
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Rajoute
Beginning Trainer

Don't give up it looks really cool !
Old January 19th, 2010, 10:40 AM
KingCharizard
C++ Developer Extraordinaire

Nature: Bold
Ok now its easier to look at the screens and very impressive, but i'm not sure you answered my question... Whats the extended part of the screens with the green pokeball in most is that like a dual screen of some sort? Othen than that love the game good tiles good sprites and fakemon look cool. I'll be watching this.
My personal website. UPDATED 8/29/2013
Old January 19th, 2010, 12:24 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Hmm...looks really good! Glad to see Carbon's back!

I had costume change in my game I just never really released information about it. Should I keep the feature?
Old January 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

The sprites are looking good, love to see that carbon has a new thread.

Though is the fire starter some sort of ram?

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old January 19th, 2010, 02:30 PM
zane203
Zetsumei barer

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to zane203 Send a message via Yahoo to zane203
im falling in love with your work. I swear to think i've gone this long without knowing about a community of pokemon rmxp builders x.X

Old January 19th, 2010, 04:32 PM
<~F.M.P~>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANinyMouse View Post
The coloring & design of the tick fakemon makes it a little hard to tell what it even is. I like all the green & purple areas, but the white area seems pretty odd... like it's supposed to be a piece of clothing or something.

I think the other two designs are top-notch, though.
Ah sorry about that lol. There really isn't any shading on the Whites of the fakemon so I can understand, the white parts are basically the wings (on it's back) and the front white is the same material that makes up the wings.

Glad you like the concepts though. I'll be working on the Starter Concepts this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~JV~ View Post
Amazing work man , you already know I'm your fan =p. So... which is the heroine official hair color by the way? In the sugi it's blackish but in the screens it's brownish =x. Well, good luck with this restart!
Ha thanks dude. Originally the Sugi's hair color was going to be used for all the sprites but I never got around to it. I'll change it once I've got the basic stuff out of the way, and Thanks again lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
Very impressive and well presented first post.
This project has quickly become one of my favorites around.
The layout for the interface is really good (and the battle system looks to use good use of it), and overall artwork is very consistent.
Thanks Neo I'm glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoute View Post
Don't give up it looks really cool !
Thanks alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCharizard View Post
Ok now its easier to look at the screens and very impressive, but I'm not sure you answered my question... Whats the extended part of the screens with the green pokeball in most is that like a dual screen of some sort? Othen than that love the game good tiles good sprites and fakemon look cool. I'll be watching this.
Ohhh sorry 'bout that, didn't mean to skip that question. Yes It's basically and extension screen that'll have Dual screen attributes so the Menu will be where the Green part is. I just didn't show the old Icons because I'm making newer ones to match the new button style. And Thanks once again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Maximus| View Post
Hmm...looks really good! Glad to see Carbon's back!

I had costume change in my game I just never really released information about it. Should I keep the feature?
Thanks lol, Nope I say you keep it. I'd love to see it in Sparkling Yellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
The sprites are looking good, love to see that carbon has a new thread.

Though is the fire starter some sort of ram?
Thanks! and Yes It is lol, that's the 3rd Evo though because I really wanted to do it so I'll be working on the first this Weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane203 View Post
im falling in love with your work. I swear to think i've gone this long without knowing about a community of pokemon rmxp builders x.X
Ha ha Thanks, I'm happy you like it. That's how I was when I first saw this section lol.
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Oh my YAYYYY!!! (spammy yes)
Looking fantastical Flood, good work buddy!
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:19 PM
snap12
Billie Jean is not my lover

Nature: Lax
Ahhh its back! I can tell just from the cool CSS design that your serious about finishing Carbon once and for all. All the screenies look good in my opinion except for the night one (I think its a little too dark, not a big deal though. The palette works, just a little dark). and the second to last one. Eton doesn't have a level?

Anyways, good luck man, we all know you can do it!

Edit: I decided I actually like the night screenie, haha

V I I I. T h e . F u r r y . o f . D a n c i n g . F l a m e s
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Chibi Robo
of the entire epoch!

Nature: Jolly
Looking really great Ty. Im sure people will really appreciate the huge improvements in the graphics. It also looks like you have sprited all of the sprites. Which really impresses me. Coal's backsprite could use a bit more work. Looks kinda funky :l
But anyways it looks amazing Ty.
Pair: Vrai
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Ven
Tyrian

Looks pretty nice, well the heroes overworld sprite, especially the side sprite, needs a bit of work, the hair looks a bit squished together, and while I'm at it, I kinda think you should scrap te day/night system. It's your game so It's your choice, but your graphics look pretty bad during the night, but during the day they look gorgious.
---
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:32 PM
mulch_ar
What should I type here?

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mulch_ar
Yeah, Carbon is back! I've waited for this, and this is one of my favorites here. Great Screeenies and sprites (and what's up with the Snorlax there? -,-). Keep up the good work!
This signature has been disabled.
Spoilers aren\'t allowed in signatures.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:38 PM
help-14
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to help-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by <~F.M.P~> View Post

Thank you, I'm glad you like them. What don't you like about the Back sprite?
I don't like hero's hair, It seem not real.
My Deviantart: help-14.deviantart.com
Old January 20th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Pandemonioum
Trainer

Nature: Brave
I think Coal gets a nice unique look with that hair and it should not be changed, or it could be cooler....I just don't know how. But backsprite hair is little off, you may need to work on it.

I am probably first one to mention this but Cyan is hot like hell. She is probably hottest of all playable Pokémon character, nice job done with her.
Old January 20th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Fraot
Researcher & Game Developer

Nature: Quiet
Beautiful, I love this newly revamped game, or whatever you want to call it. This one goes on my 3 favorites.
Pokémon Pure Version. It's gone now. Buh-bye Nohmen Region! Nobody will miss you because no one had the chance to meet you.

And also... a new Megaman X game is coming. Megaman X: Maverick Wars.
Old January 21st, 2010, 12:05 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

The concept art for the characters is amazing, do you by any chance do requests for that I like how the normal sprites are larger as well, room for a lot more detail and it makes it look unique. The screens are good too, if I could script that's exactly how I would have done the dual screen system. Btw, aren't some of those indoor tiles by Alucus of borg?

Demo Beta out Now!

Old January 21st, 2010, 11:01 AM
KaiVii
Mime Jr.

Nature: Quiet
I like the night palette myself but the purple are on the gound looks alittle odd, maybe make it a little less red? Not sure

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here