• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
May as well post this, it was based off a friend's quote, "rip the duct tape off your mouth and let your voice be heard"

Spoiler:

Years
yay random pictures..
today, for a theatre project, i had to bring suitly stuff to school. long story short, to save handspace when i was unloading my car, i put my tie around my neck, and there it stayed for the rest of the day (:

and . . the hat is my friend's. it's a top hat. she wore it at prom last year. (:
the glasses? mineeeeeee. (:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

aaaaaaand. that's it. ttfn.

Years
I didn't notice the stuff on the window until after the picture. That's not my house, btw.
Spoiler:

I saw the puddle and thought it would make a cool picture, so I changed the white balance to make it bluish and I took the picture.
Spoiler:

This is on the bus ride home, my friend took my phone and took a picture of me. :/ The lady in the mirror is my busdriver, and I loathe her.
Spoiler:

This is why I don't wear glasses.
Spoiler:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Here's a picture I took of me a couple weeks back. (I was getting ready for a date and my mom wanted me to send her a picture of how I look...yeah, my mom is wierd >_>)

Photo-0026.jpg

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
brad_pitt.jpg

A rough approximation of my actual looks. but to be honest, its more a sub-par reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back