The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old February 6th, 2010 (08:09 AM). Edited February 11th, 2010 by Fantomix.
Fantomix
^^^^^^^^^

Nature: Quiet
'Sup

Hey guys. Just thought I'd make a little thread for my pixel art, so here goes!

Drifloon/Drifblim

Okay, so I'll admit to having a little bit of an obsession with Drifloon. He's probably my favourite Pokemon ;D. Thus, a lot of stuff I've been doing lately has related to him, and of course, Drifblim. I intend to make more in the future!

+Drifloon Spin+

So I made this guy a couple of weeks back, and he took a while. For some reason staring at a computer screen for hours on end is more important that getting adequate sleep for me. Anyhow, I'm quite proud of this! I know there's stuff wrong here and there, so I might change that sometime.

+R/B Drifloon+

So I made this a little while ago, in the Pokemon Red/Blue style. It's supposed to look a bit odd, because a lot of the sprites did back then! I'm not sure quite how well I emulated the style.

+Bobbing Drifblim+

I just finished this tonight, but I began it a while ago. I was originally going to make a spinning Drifblim like my Drifloon, but I can't really be bothered at the moment. I have no idea why the eyes seem to flash! I didn't change the colours or anything.

+Crappy Battle-Sprite-Thing+

This is just something I made while I was testing out the Windows 7 MS Paint. It's not very good; maybe one day I'll fix it up and animate it.

Other Stuff

+Old Fakemon+
Spoiler:
These are a bunch of Pokemon I made for a long dead ROM Hack. They're not very good and I've become much better at spriting since, so don't judge me on their crappiness >D (I also seem to have not known how/been bothered to make the backgrounds transparent. Ah well.

- Virus evolution line

- Koala :3

- Storm legendaries (Lightning, Hail/Snow, Rain)

- Castform evolution

- Cell evolution line

- Narwhal evolution line

- Platypus ;P

I intend to go back and edit each one so that they look relatively official-sprite-ish, heh.

Extras

This is just a bunch of stuff I've done that doesn't really fit into any of the other sections.

Spoiler:

Guitar girl. Made for a friend.

Guitar guy. Made for a friend.

PsYcHeDeLiC!

WILLOOOWWW~

Yer...

Expect slow updating from here on. My schoolwork's been piling up. I just felt like making a sprite thread.

Oh, and...

Sorry guys, but you can't use any of this stuff, credit or otherwise, so please don't. If you'd really like to use something, PM me about what you want to use it for and we'll see.

Layout fail! I'll work something out when it isn't 3am, heh.
Old February 6th, 2010 (09:45 AM).
Syphr
Happy to meet new people ^^

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Syphr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Syphr Send a message via Yahoo to Syphr
I like them a lot :D

Especially the ones playing the guitar, unique much? :p

Old February 6th, 2010 (09:54 AM).
RHCP
||Sweetie Belle~

Nature: Calm
Wow, they're great! Love the Guitar ones!
Old February 6th, 2010 (09:57 AM).
Route
Slowpoke

Great job! I especially like the spinning Drifloon. It is awesome.
Old February 9th, 2010 (03:27 AM).
Fantomix
^^^^^^^^^

Thanks a bunch everyone!

Busy with school at the moment, but I should have a couple more non-Pokemon pieces to submit by the weekend!

Thanks again.
Old February 11th, 2010 (11:44 PM).
Fantomix
^^^^^^^^^

Here's a new somethin' that I whipped up recently.

A willow tree! I didn't really put all that much effort into it (obviously :B), but yeah. WAT U FINK??

Sponsored Links